Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Pedrokantor Paladin 5.5k GS REtribution 5.5k GS Protection ICC 10 12/12 unfinished

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] Pedrokantor Paladin 5.5k GS REtribution 5.5k GS Protection ICC 10 12/12 unfinished Empty [Declined] Pedrokantor Paladin 5.5k GS REtribution 5.5k GS Protection ICC 10 12/12 unfinished

Post  Pedrokantor Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:47 am

Player Information
Character Name: Pedrokantor
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: systematic chaos
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Pedrokantor
Talent Spec: Retrebution MS, Protection OS
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:Retrebution and protection i have similar gearscore in, and my gems and glyphs are what they should be, according to my previous guild master and www.wowpopular.com and my enchants are also what they should be, but for my off spec, protection, they are not.
What makes you an exceptional player? I love to play the game, and i do my best to contribute to my guild events and help in all the ways i can. i have only played the game since January 1 and i have my 5.5k GS paladin, a 4.7k Hunter, and a 4.2 DK (thats the gear he had after 5 days of gearing) as well as a level 60 too. My previous guild i tried my best to get into as many of the guild raids as possible and non-guild raids, and i have made it my goal to get to at least 6k gearscore before the release of Cataclysm.
Link to current UI screenshot (in combat): https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnpc60.png/

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? 9 months
What is your raid experience? I have done 2/5 Vault of archavon, i have got up to 12/12 in Icecrown Citadel 10 man without killing the lich king, aulthough i do know the fight. I have done 4/12 in ICC 25 man. I have done the first 4 bosses of ulduar, i have done all of the level 60 raids and have the achievment for it.
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I am a raiding person, and my previous guild master said that if we did not down the lich king before the end of september, and we didn't, so everyone left.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? one before, the twisted few, and only ever did one organised Trial of Crusayder.

Personal Facts
Real name Ben
Location Austrailia Eastern daylight savings time
Regular play time:4 hrs a day (with school) 8-10 hours a day (weekend/holidays)
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days):I can be free untill 10:00 all night in the week.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? because i am looking
How did you hear about us? i saw your guild members on display standing on one side of a dalaran bank and say they were all in a guild and all had VERY high Gearscore.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? I know Wyrl, he is a friend of mine in real life, and we have been in many guild together and he is currently putting in an application at the moment.
Can this person vouch for you? Yes
Why should we accept you into Proxy? Because i can listen well, and i will help in any possible way towards the guild and its members in any possible way.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 4 Gig RAM, I know my CPU is Intel dual core something but im not too sure in the ways of more detail, and my GFX is Nvidio Geforce 1600 im pretty sure.
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? My ISP is Netspace, and my connection speed sits around 250-300 kbs/second.
Do you disconnect often? i will if i am capped but other than that no.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? No

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:
Preoof of ICC 10 man 12/12 uncompleted: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnpc46.png/
Proof of Sindragosa defeat: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/wowscrnpc44.png/

Pedrokantor

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Pedrokantor Paladin 5.5k GS REtribution 5.5k GS Protection ICC 10 12/12 unfinished Empty Re: [Declined] Pedrokantor Paladin 5.5k GS REtribution 5.5k GS Protection ICC 10 12/12 unfinished

Post  megarambo Sat Oct 02, 2010 9:58 am

Retarded Cape Enchant
Legs not Enchanted
40exp and still use SoV Glyph
Missing conc glyph?
PVP Talents
No Raid Utility Talents
Do you Click? 1234567890-=
232 Gear / PVP gear
Ret and use a Stam Trinket?
7mp5 on chest?
Peon enchants
Your Vouch's app is as bad as yours

I FEEL LIKE THIS APP WAS A TROLL
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Pedrokantor Paladin 5.5k GS REtribution 5.5k GS Protection ICC 10 12/12 unfinished Empty Improvment

Post  Pedrokantor Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:13 am

I know there is a lot of things out of place with my character... but if was to get accepted to the guild i would lay off all of my characters and focus for a entire day to do research on what o should have in all of my areas like talents glyphs and such.

Pedrokantor

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Pedrokantor Paladin 5.5k GS REtribution 5.5k GS Protection ICC 10 12/12 unfinished Empty Re: [Declined] Pedrokantor Paladin 5.5k GS REtribution 5.5k GS Protection ICC 10 12/12 unfinished

Post  ineedtofu Sat Oct 02, 2010 10:18 am

Pedrokantor wrote:I know there is a lot of things out of place with my character... but if was to get accepted to the guild i would lay off all of my characters and focus for a entire day to do research on what o should have in all of my areas like talents glyphs and such.
You make me sick saying stuff like that. 1) not preinvesting in knowledge about your class, enchants, gear, etc. 2) wait there's a 2? Nvm just declined
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down