Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kiffqtxoxo- Blood/Tank Deathknight (Private App)

4 posters

Go down

Kiffqtxoxo- Blood/Tank Deathknight (Private App) Empty Kiffqtxoxo- Blood/Tank Deathknight (Private App)

Post  emosaur~ Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:52 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Kiffqtxoxo
Server: Thaurissian
Current Guild: Momentum
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Thaurissan&cn=Kiffqtxoxo
Talent Spec: Blood 53/10/8
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:

Spec: My spec is a very slight variation on the most popular high end dk tank spec of 53/8/10 http://www.wowhead.com/talent#jcEMVhhIcbobssxhxZ0gh . My spec is designed with a particular focus towards maximizing my burst threat on H lk spirits to make transition significantly easier. It is a nice medium as it also allows me to have an extremely effective burst and sustained threat component whilst allowing me to have a significant amount of EH and both physical and spell mitigation. In addition to this spec I am also proficient with several extremely tailored spec (IIT machinegun spec, Unholy High magic mitigation spec etc.).

Glyphs: My glyphs are designed around a few very simple goals and principals. I utilize only two constant glyphs, those being Rune strike and Vampiric Blood. I choose rune strike as it provides an immense amount of sustained threat, 10% crit translates to 10% total additional damage over the course of a fight, which is big. Vampiric blood is also a constant as the benefits it provides are immense, 5 seconds additional duration pretty much a 40% increase which is big. For my third glyph space I use a few different glyphs depending on fight- Dark command for those fights where a missed glyph is BAD (DBS, Sindra/ H LK/ H PP), Death strike for those fights where DPS are constantly on my tail (MG, DW depending on my position in p2, rotface,fgut, princes, bql), and finally Death and decay for speed during trash and also for fights involving aoe tanking (DW depending on p2 position, our boat on gunship, Valth).

Enchants: My gems and enchants are very simply explained as they provide the highest EH and utility whilst in a raiding environment, the expertise gems are to avoid what are often costly parries on bleeding edge content.

Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic):
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot082310170736.jpg/
My grid isn't showing and it's not in a raid but it's the most relevant one I have.

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
Probably somewhere around 4 years on and off.

What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)
I only recently (withing the last 12 months) began taking raiding seriously in wow, and up until a few months ago I wasn't able to be totally hardcore due to lacking internet. I am currently 11/12 heroic in both 10/25 man icc. With a few p3 attempts on h lk, experience in both main tanking and also shambling tanking. I have in excess on 300 wipes on H rs under my belt tanking every facet of the encounter, bar downstairs/shadow realm.

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?
I left my last guild Endless fury as they are sadly disbanding after what I've heard we're many good years of raiding. I passed my trial in EF after about two weeks yet not too long after they disbanded- Truly a sad moment. http://www.endlessfury.com/ . I am choosing to leave Momentum as although I genuinely believe that it will go places under the command of Denavar, I do not feel that it is worth passing up the opportunity of Proxy. With you're recent merger I am confident that you/we will indeed be a strong contender come cataclysm.

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
I was previously in clique, I entered clique and went straight from 4/12 normals to 11/12 heroics. It was a massive learning curve and although I was successful in Clique I wanted to go elsewhere and build a reputation as a pro tank as opposed to "that guy we had to teach how to play endgame".

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Jonathon, Jonno, Most people call me Will though as they feel it fits my real life appearance better.
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australian, Wesern Australia, GMT +8
Regular play time:
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days):
I most certainly can, and I can raid as late as need be when hardout progression begins.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy?
I want to join proxy as I can see two guilds both of whom are either oceanic contenders or we're at one point contenders who have merged. I see this guild going far into cata and that is indeed something I want to be a part of. Something I know I can benefit and something that can benefit from me.

How did you hear about us?
I was browsing the Cross recruitment threads and noticed mention of a merger, Wowprogressed it up from there.

Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend)
No one that I am aware of.

Can this person vouch for you?
Well I'm sure if said person did infact exist they could vouch =/

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Not only do I have it, try and get me off it =D
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? I am indeed applying for a maintank position, Doubt i could be succesful in doing this if I lacked a mic, and I do just love to talk.
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): NFI but its a good computer and is able to run all content laglessly and with respectable graphics.
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? IInet Wired adsl 2+ 65/65.
Do you disconnect often? I get the odd one which occasionally occurs in a raid, but other than that rare occasion, I don't.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? I use to use wowtunnels but they lagged me shitless and occasionally the lag would occur mid progression attempt, I cannot have that happening as a main tank and as such I no longer use them.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: No access to any recent ones. Ef stopped taking them a while back.

If you are unable to do this, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application.

Cheers for the considerations.

Lots of love and kisses Kiffz <3<3 xoxoxo
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

Kiffqtxoxo- Blood/Tank Deathknight (Private App) Empty Re: Kiffqtxoxo- Blood/Tank Deathknight (Private App)

Post  Roidzz Mon Aug 23, 2010 4:10 pm

Looks great, doesn't look like an asshat, knows his class, has the gear... win app.

I don't think we'll need him on HLK as aurn and hax now experienced most of it (and they've just done a full HLK10) so they know everything about that fight.

But definately as our 3rd tank / MT in the future Smile (Will be usefull for H RS inside the shadow realm)

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Kiffqtxoxo- Blood/Tank Deathknight (Private App) Empty Re: Kiffqtxoxo- Blood/Tank Deathknight (Private App)

Post  ineedtofu Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:25 pm

Roidzz wrote:Looks great, doesn't look like an asshat, knows his class, has the gear... win app.

I don't think we'll need him on HLK as aurn and hax now experienced most of it (and they've just done a full HLK10) so they know everything about that fight.

But definately as our 3rd tank / MT in the future Smile (Will be usefull for H RS inside the shadow realm)

i agree
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:30 pm

same timezone as me same service provider as well.

mus b good
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:21 pm

Skitzone wrote:same timezone as me same service provider as well.

mus b good

Should recruit your neighbors too the aye
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:38 am

mus b good

hahahahahhaha <3

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:44 am

Roidzz wrote:

mus b good

hahahahahhaha <3
stop posting and trying to catch up ROFL
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down