Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Withdrawn] Blaqq - Restoration Druid

Go down

[Withdrawn] Blaqq - Restoration Druid Empty [Withdrawn] Blaqq - Restoration Druid

Post  Blaqq Thu Jan 20, 2011 7:40 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Blaqq
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Stylin
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/blaqq/simple
Talent Spec: Restoration (8/2/31)
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems, reforging and enchants:

Reforging: I base my reforging around stat priority. For gear with no spir and crit/master/haste, i reforge the crit/mastery to spirit. In cases of gear with spirit and crit/master, i reforge the crit/mastery to haste.

Gemming: Depending on socket bonuses i am using haste/int, int and int/spir gems.

Glyphs:

Prime:
Rejuvenation - Being my most used spell, having this boost is a must
Lifebloom - This glyph is great considering i will have lifebloom up constantly during a fight.
Swiftmend - being able to swiftmend somone who is taking damage and keeping rejuv up is a must when mana has become somewhat of an issue.

Major:
Wild Growth - One of my most used spells, increasing its effectivness is an easy choice
Innervate - this glyph is extremly good with a boomkin or another resto druid in the raid, other than that it can be quite useless since almost all the time i need the whole effect of innervate.
Rebirth - There arnt many choices for resto druids in the glyph department but nonetheless this glyph is very good when there is a volatile environment and somone needs a battle res

Spec: Firstly i have put 3 points in Moonglow in the balance tree because of what an issue mana has been. But i believe in the future these points can be spent elsewhere considering what gear improvements may come. The 2 points in furor in the feral tree is very helpful considering innervate is based on Max mana. The points in the restoration tree are mainy based around raid healing with the exception of a few talents which complement solid tank heals. I have found myself dealing quite a bit of tank heals in the 10 man scene but this may change in 25 man raids.

What makes you an exceptional player? Somthing that i think makes me an exceptional player is my ability to adapt to different situations with ease. I am able to perform tasks when asked of me without hesitation, no matter if this is before a fight or midfight. Another thing i think sets me apart from the average player is my raid awareness. Being able to watch raid frames and keep a keen eye on not only my situation in a raid, but other peoples to along with keeping timers and boss abilitys on my mind is somthing that all great raiders should be able to do and having raiders with this kind of awreness is what i think sets good gulds from great guilds.
Link to current UI screenshot: http: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img262/9680/wowscrnshot011911195312.jpg

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Started a month before WOTLK was released.
What is your raid experience?
Vanilla: N/A
BC: N/A
WOTLK: (Encounters stated as "Completed" were done when current)
Naxxramas - Completed
Obsidian Sanctum - Completed
Malygos - Completed
Ulduar - Did not Raid when current
ToTC - Completed (ToGC 4/5)
ICC - Completed ( Minus 25 heroic LK)
Halion - Completed (minus 25 heroic)
Cataclysm:
BWD - 5/6
BoT - 4/4
ToTFW - 1/2
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? My current guild (Stylin) has had some issues with attendance and a few players including our main tank have moved on. This has caused raiding to stop.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Penetrators/On the Dyno/Stylin, all basically the same core people.

Personal Facts
Regular play time: Most nights, at the moment from about 4pm to 4am, but this will change to about 5pm to 11-12 when Tafe starts.
Can you make all the raid times? yes

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? To be able to experience Cataclysm's raiding content while its current
How did you hear about us? Word of Mouth
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? Gongala
Can this person vouch for you? yes
Why should we accept you into Proxy? You should accept me because of reliability and performace. I will be there on time and do what is asked of me without question. I personlly enjoy raiding alot, it doesent matter if we are wiping on progression or farming bosses we have killed countless times before its just somthing that has attracted me to WoW.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? yes
List computer specs: 2gb ram, Intel Core 2 duo, 9800 GTX +
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? iinet, very stable
Do you disconnect often? no
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? no

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img262/9680/wowscrnshot011911195312.jpg

Last edited by Blaqq on Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Blaqq

Back to top Go down

[Withdrawn] Blaqq - Restoration Druid Empty Withdrawn

Post  Blaqq Sat Jan 22, 2011 4:21 pm

Im gonna withdraw this app, decided to go elswhere. sorry for wasting ur time

Blaqq

Back to top Go down