Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Restoration Druid Application

+2
Yamman
Melaar
6 posters

Go down

[Declined] Restoration Druid Application Empty [Declined] Restoration Druid Application

Post  Melaar Sun Jan 16, 2011 3:37 pm

Player Information
Character Name:Melaar
Server:Barthilas
Current Guild:N/A
Armory Link:http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/melaar/simple
Talent Spec:5/3/33 Restoration Spec
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems, reforging and enchants:
Spec
Furor Rank 3/3 Maximum mana increased by 15%, This means much more mana and more gained from Intervate ( About 30-40% Mana returned)
Revitalize Rank 2/2 When you periodically heal with rejuvenation or lifebloom, You have a 20% chance to instantly regenerate 2% of your maximum mana
Replenishment now affects up to 10 party or raid members as well. Regenerates 1% maximum mana per raid member ( Based on maximum mana)
Malfurions gift Rank 2/2 When ever you heal with lifebloom you have a 4% chance to proc Omen of clarity Mostly likely would use Regrowth Or Healing Touch, This effect also scales with Tree Form, As Lifebloom can be cast upon unlimited targets, The more ticks, the chance of clarity proc
Natures Majesty Rank 2/2 Increased crit chance by all spells 4%, Must have talent, As Your Direct Heals, Hots get an 4% boost Critical strike.
Natural shapeshifter Rank 2/2 Benefit an extra 10 seconds to Tree form, Unlimited lifeblooms on raid members, instant regrowths,
and empowered wild growth ( Affects an additional 2 targets.
Master shapeshifter Rank 1/1 Increases healing by an additional 4% healing in addition to an increased healing in Tree Form by 15%.

Other possible viable talents for Raids
Genesis Rank Increase healing by an additional 6%, 2% per point.
Moonglow Rank Reduce the mana cost of all healing and damage spells, Mana efficient
Empowered touch Increase the healing done by nourish and empowered touch by 10% Also refresh the lifebloom, Probably would be used if Tank healed.

Glyphs
Prime Glyphs.
Glyph of lifebloom, Increase the critical effect chance of your lifebloom by 10%
Glyph of Rejuventation, Increase the healing done by Rejuventation by 10%
Glyph of Swiftmend, Your swiftmend no longer consumes regrowth or rejventation on the target, ( Mana efficient)

Major glyphs
Glyph of intervate, When intervate is caster on a friendly target, the caster will gain 50% of intervates effect.
Glyph of wild growth, Wild growth affects an additional one target, Stacks with Tree Form ( Empowered wild growth)
Glyph of rebirth, Players resurrected by rebirth are returned to life with 100% mana and health, So healers dont concentrate healing the rebirthed target, Also mana efficient.
Glyph of entangle root, Cast time reduced by 100%, Would be used for encounters where CC would be needed.

Gems/Enchants/Reforging.
Intellect, More mana, crit and spellpower, Also Socket bonus's are amazing, As most benefit all our prime stats.
Haste, Influences the frequency of your Hots and ticks in its duration.
Crit, Also affects the critical strike of all direct healing and Hots
Sprit, Mana regeneration
What makes you an exceptional player?Very competitive, Always wanting to strive for the best and always trying to learn anything new. Research Encounters before the raid, be ready and understand what abilitys do what, Also have amazing reflexes Played Arena Gladiator 2x 2700 ratings, and it has made me to react to suitations extremely fast.
Link to current UI screenshot: https://2img.net/h/i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz194/antonio_machine/WoWScrnShot_011711_004750.jpg
Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Been Playing WorldOfWarcraft for about 5 years now.
What is your raid experience?
Cleared 5/5 Toc
Cleared 5/5 TOGC 25 man With tribute to skill
Cleared Ulduar 10 man with Drake achievement.
Cleared ICC 10 with Drake achievement.
Cleared 11/12 25 hardmode icc, best attempt was lich king phase 2
Magmaw Defeated
Omnitron Defence system defeated
Maloriak Defeated
Halfus Defeated
Valiona and Theralion Defeated
Chimaeron Defeated
Conclave of the wind defeated.
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I was in a 10 man alliance guild, and i am looking for an 25 man guild.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Blue label, DeZire Fast Res Serendipity

Personal Facts

Regular play time: 4pm- 12pm
Can you make all the raid times? Yes i can make all the raiding nights, they fit my time perfectly.

Joining Proxy

Why do you want to join Proxy? I want to join proxy, because its a commited 25 man hardcore guild, i want to join because the raiders and the officers have the same goals as me, to strive through the very hardest contents avaible, and also the challenges around us.
How did you hear about us? I been Playing on Barthilas for a very long time, Proxy merged Cross And Noctis Erus members.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? Yamman
Can this person vouch for you? yes
Why should we accept you into Proxy? This is a decision the officers will decide on, I cant gurantee my application overall is the best, but i can gurantee 100% performance attendance, and research. If given a trial opportunity, i'll show how commited a restoration druid healer can be Smile

Technical Requirements

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes i do have Ventrilo
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed?yes of course.
List computer specs: Duo Core 2 9500GT nivea graphics card, 4G Ram
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? 150GB ADSL+2
Do you disconnect often? No i hardly ever disconnect.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Yes i use WoWtunnels, When raiding and doing Arena

Thank you for reviewing over my application, And i hope i get the opportunity to raid with Proxy.

Last edited by Melaar on Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:08 pm; edited 7 times in total

Melaar

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Restoration Druid Application Empty Re: [Declined] Restoration Druid Application

Post  Yamman Mon Jan 17, 2011 8:35 am

Glad you apped as resto mate. I raided with Melaar back in Epitaph for about a year when he was resto. Best resto druid in the guild and one of the best on the server. He knows what hes doing, is always ontime to raids and can react to situations with the fastest reflexes I have seen in a player. He is a great player and would be a fine addition to this guild.

Resto is Melaar's domain, he knows his resto shit and knows it well.

Yamman

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Restoration Druid Application Empty Re: [Declined] Restoration Druid Application

Post  Fozby Mon Jan 17, 2011 5:05 pm

This is your second app and you still have missing enchants and gems
Your reforging(and lack of) and gem socketing is a bit confusing:
-Reforged haste instead of crit into spirit(cloak)
-Gloves: chose 10 int over 20 haste
-Legs: chose 20 int over 40 haste
--And then in your boots you chose 20 haste over 10 int(opposite of above)

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  yawt Tue Jan 18, 2011 3:11 am

shit that made me snarf

yawt

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Restoration Druid Application Empty Restoration Druid Application

Post  Melaar Tue Jan 18, 2011 4:33 am

Hello Fozy, unfortunately for my helm enchant, after my Faction change over, quite a few of my rep has been reversed back to neutral,
Unfortunately mount hjyal was one of them which has slowed me getting my helm enchant, tho i have finally reached revered and got the helm enchant.

Early morning, i did reforge my cloak crit into spirit, though armory hasnt updated, and still shows haste into spirit.

For the gloves, i needed a certain socket bonus, it required a blue gem, i looked throughout auction and couldnt find the gem i was looking for
( 20 int + 20 spirit), giving me the bonus socket 10+ int. I am a jewelcrafter and finally got my last token and bought that recipe.

For the pants, i gemmed both 40 ints, because at that time i was really just doing all heroics and gearing resto as fast, though i was lacking in gear and ran alot of pvp resto gear,and i believe 2 pieces of Feral gear which my mana capacity was horrible As if you go through my earlier activitys you'll see the massive restoration gear i have picked up doing heroics throughout these past 3 days, At the moment i got all restoration gear, and have gemmed 20 int+ haste x 2 and gained the socket 20+int
And i choose 20 int + 20 haste on the boots because it only required one gem.

My apologies on the delay, and hopefully i have answered all your questions ^.^ Thank you

Melaar

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainy Tue Jan 18, 2011 5:39 pm

I think you missed the part where it says your screenshots have to be in combat and healers in particular have to be in a raid.
Rainy
Rainy

Back to top Go down

Post  Melaar Wed Jan 19, 2011 3:43 am

Unfortunately i was saved to everything, but i can try get one up thanks

Melaar

Back to top Go down

Post  Melaar Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:57 am

Really hard to get into a raid now, though i have taken a screenshot from a alterac valley battle.
https://2img.net/h/i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz194/antonio_machine/WoWScrnShot_011911_135238.jpg Thanks Smile

Melaar

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:25 pm

Some other stuff:

Furor Rank 3/3 Maximum mana increased by 15%, This means much more mana and more gained from Intervate ( About 30-40% Mana returned)
- That makes no sense at all, Innervate is always 20% just because you have more mana doesnt mean Innervate is going to be returning a higher % back to you. If anything you could say Innervate is now giving you 23% of your original mana pre-talent.

Glyph of rebirth, Players resurrected by rebirth are returned to life with 100% mana and health, So healers dont concentrate healing the rebirthed target, Also mana efficient.
- Glyph of rebirth doesn't return them with 100% mana

What makes you an exceptional player?Very competitive, Always wanting to strive for the best and always trying to learn anything new. Research Encounters before the raid, be ready and understand what abilitys do what, Also have amazing reflexes Played Arena Gladiator 2x 2700 ratings, and it has made me to react to suitations extremely fast.
- The statistics page shows your highest Personal Ratings are < 2300, and your highest title is Rival.

We are also in our 11th? week of Cataclysm, it takes 2 weeks to get enough Conquest Points to upgrade to an iLvl 359 Arena weapon and you are still using an iLvl 346 blue.

I'm also wondering whether you have Barkskin and Treeform keybound?

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Melaar Wed Jan 19, 2011 4:50 pm

Hello fozby, My mistakes on the furor 3/3 more mana gained,Innervate now regenerate mana equal to 20% of the casting Druid's maximum mana pool, down from 33% ( 3.3.5 ) And the glyph of rebirth, Too much excitement when i was applying, i must of wrote it wrong, though i Thank you for clearing up my minor mistake and i do apologize for that.
I do have an epic 359 PVP weapon, I can reforge and enchant it right away, just fought showing PVP gear on armory wouldnt be the smartest thing to do.
That i can fix right away though, It should show up on armory when its updated Smile

Unfortunately my druid is only 2300 rated, Though on my paladin i have reached Gladiator title twice, he is currently on Rivendare and only level 80
Their is a link provided http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/rivendare/bubblel%C3%B8l/simple
If by any chance, you dont believe thats my character, I do trust and would allow an officer to get onto my account to see that chaarcter belongs to me Smile

Barkskin is bound to my mouse and doesnt show, of course i'll have barkskin bound, useful both pvp pve wise, Reduce Dmg taken by 20% Dmging attacks will not cause spellcasting delays, can be used if Frozen Stunned Sleep Feared Incapacitated
Also my treeform is bound to Z, though that doesnt show because its under a Stance Bar, Sorry about this, but i'll try fix the bounds so they actually show.
Thank you.

Melaar

Back to top Go down

Post  Melaar Wed Jan 19, 2011 5:38 pm

Had to toggle bartender to provide the keybinds shown
I have provided a screenshot, https://2img.net/h/i827.photobucket.com/albums/zz194/antonio_machine/WoWScrnShot_012011_023456.jpg
Treeform Z keybinded
Barkskin binded wheel mouse.

Thank you ^.^

Melaar

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Sun Jan 23, 2011 2:08 pm

Sorry going to give this a miss.

Declined.

~Skitz
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down