Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Waxwork - Fire mage

3 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Waxwork - Fire mage Empty [Accepted]Waxwork - Fire mage

Post  waxwork Mon Jan 03, 2011 9:57 am

Player Information
Character Name: Waxwork
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Pogue Mahone
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/waxwork/simple
Talent Spec: 3/35/3 For raids and 0/3/38 for dailies/pvp
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems, reforging and enchants:

My talents are all pretty straight forward except I chose to get 2/2 Cauterize and 2/2 Pyromaniac instead of putting anything into Arcane Concentration. I do this because Cauterize allows for mistakes (whether it be mine, healers or just a bad situation) not to end up with me being out of the fight, some encounters eg. halfus, maloriak do have 3 or more targets and that 10% haste from Pyromanic can really help.

Glyphs are all pretty standard, mages don't have much choice in minor or major. But for prime I use Fireball and Pyroblast instead of subbing one of them out for Living bomb only because I think with the state that mages are in at the moment they need all the crit they can get. Molten armor is a must for mages.

I gem for the bonus in most cases its pretty beneficial, choosing int gems primarily because it is such a strong stat for mages. That is also why i chose 50 int to cloak instead of my tailoring enchant. My other enchants are pretty straight forward not anything out of the ordinary. As for reforging I reforged everything to reach the 17% hit cap then anything spare I reforged mastery/haste out for crit.

What makes you an exceptional player? I understand my class well, I learn quickly, I am very raid aware, I can take criticism and I have strong attendance to raids. Also I am a pretty nice guy all round.

Link to current UI screenshot: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot122710185703.jpg/

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Started October 2004 few 3 - 4 month breaks untill now.

What is your raid experience?

My raid exp has been on a few different characters. The mage I currently have i only created about 5 months ago, my other mage was deleted in BC.
Pre-BC
- ZG (Mage)
- MC (Rogue, Mage)
- BWL (Mage)
- AQ20 (Mage)
- AQ40 up to Princes (Mage)
- Naxx only Razuvious (Mage)

BC
- Karazhan (Mage, Rogue)
- Gruul's (Mage)
- Magtheridon (Mage)
- SSC Lurker and Hydros only (Mage)
I stopped playing untill wotlk also deleted that mage.

WOTLK
- Naxx 10/25. (Warrior Tank)
- Sarth 10/25. 2D (Warrior Tank)
- Eye of Eternity (Warrior Tank)
Stopped playing for a while when Uld came out only did Flame, Razor and XT (Warrior Tank)
- ToGC 10/25. (Warrior Tank)
- 11/12 HM 10 only (Warrior Tank mostly, New Mage)
- Ruby Sanctum 10/25 (New Mage)

Cata
-BWD 4/6 (Magmaw, Omnitron, Atemedes and Maloriak) 10m
-BoT 2/4

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? They are only currently progressing in 10 mans and I want to get into 25s and do some serious raiding. There was promise of 25s when a group of 10 of my friends were let in but that is all quickly falling apart.

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Resonate for the start of wotlk when I started playing again when ICC was released I was in Unreal Realities. Transferred to Horde with a strong 10man group of friends that I have (we known each other for about 4 years through wow) and then we progressed through ICC 10. We planned to continue like that into cata and recruit a few people and try to be a top raiding guild, but PM offered to let us in so we could get a pretty strong 25m guild going. Its deteriorated since cata came out.

Personal Facts
Location: (Country + TIME ZONE please) Australia, Melbourne +10
Regular play time:
6:00pm - 11:00pm on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday
4:30pm - 11:00pm Wednesday
3:00pm - 11:00pm Saturday and Sunday. That is only if I choose to work on the weekends.
Can you make all the raid times? Yes

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I want to progress in the game and actually do some content in a serious raid environment with people who are committed as I am to get this stuff done.
How did you hear about us? Forums, WoW Progress
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? No
Why should we accept you into Proxy? I think I have shown that I have a pretty good understanding of my class, the game and what is needed to progress. And that's it! I want to be committed to a guild who is actually going to progress, i think i could be a definite asset to this guild. Also to show my level of commitment when cata came out I took a week annual leave to level my character and gear it for raids, I had all best in slot pre raiding gear first week in. But it really didn't mean much because the guild decided they wanted to do 10m.
Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs: (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card) 2.4gh Dual core, 4gb ram, GTX260
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? TPG 8000/1500 ADSL1, I can't get adsl2 where I live yet it is painful.
Do you disconnect often? General TPG fuck ups
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Lowerping

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot122810212236.jpg/

waxwork

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Waxwork - Fire mage Empty Re: [Accepted]Waxwork - Fire mage

Post  Puudizz Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:09 pm

are yu also Rainy aka Pluvi aka Arthurmunchz BEST FRIEND

please refer to the link below.

also are yu bringing Gongola over with yu mf?

i see him on the metres
Puudizz
Puudizz

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:36 am

Accepted for trial. Find an officer ingame for an invite.

~Skitz
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down