Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Scyn: Level 85 Troll Warlord (new cata hero class)

3 posters

Go down

[Declined] Scyn: Level 85 Troll Warlord (new cata hero class) Empty [Declined] Scyn: Level 85 Troll Warlord (new cata hero class)

Post  Scyn Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:36 am

Player Information
Character Name: Trollsmash
Server: Trollbane
Current Guild: Mega Trollz Unite
Armory Link: www.trollarmory.co.us/characterID=trollsmash2313
Talent Spec: Troll/Ninja
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
My ms is troll, which is basically great for dps and also disorientating enemies with my super level 85 move which is a secret technique learnt from Vol'Jin in Sargeras' chamber in the new MC, oh wait...too much cata info....anyway..for glyphs i use uber troll blood, which is high regeneration of hp/mp/rage and sperm count...i find it very useful in raids when u use one hand to pve and the other to well...anyway...also another glyph i use is troll sweat, makes people wanna run away screaming omfg use lynx...basically gives me +10000 armour and also 100000 aoe nature attack whenever comes close in range...
My os is Ninja spec...its great...i have been using it ever since Karazan...glyph of free t10, require voa and raid leader/ML option, also glyph of instant offline and free credit card name change/server xfer...pretty good

What makes you an exceptional player? U WANT AXE?

Link to current UI screenshot (in combat): E:/JAV/Sora_Aoi_3some.avi

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: 10 years ago

What is your raid experience? (Please go into detail on raid instances): full clear and world FD on every boss and every mob..yes every mob

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? GM forcekicked me from server after I ninjaed his GM items...
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? <Ensidia>, <Premonition>, <Bad News Bears>, <Cuties Only>, <Nihilum>, <SK Gaming>, <Paragon>, GMs for all of them

Personal Facts

Real name (First name only): Azgalor Kittychan

Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Greenland, only house with a computer...have to shoot people everytime for stealing my wireless...also need a spade to club seals...so i kite afk sometimes during raid...srsly...really annoying...

Regular play time: 30 hours a day

Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): nah can't make raid, but farm yeh...i'll just click F and follow one of the ranged...

Joining Proxy

Why do you want to join Proxy?: i wuv u all...

How did you hear about us? wuv was in the air...

Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend): everybodee wuvs me...

Can this person vouch for you? yeh...u are part of dee everybodee

Why should we accept you into Proxy? i wuv u and want ur babies?

Technical Requirements

Do you have Ventrilo? yes...i play loud scandinavian pop music in raid to make every raider feel energetic...

Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? oyes...in several languages including klingon

List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 1.2mb kingston megatron ram, superduper pentium 0.5 cpu, and nvidia geforce 100 5.12mb klingon gfx

Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? : im with telecom nz and they give me internet when they feel liek it...so not v good i guess...but i never drop in farm raids...

Do you disconnect often? yes especially during new bosses encounters...i always drop when we are about to wipe..i duno why..

Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? yah i use bit torrent to download stuff while playing

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: E:/New Folder/SuperMario&PeachPr0n.exe

Scyn

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Scyn: Level 85 Troll Warlord (new cata hero class) Empty Re: [Declined] Scyn: Level 85 Troll Warlord (new cata hero class)

Post  firao Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:57 am

Oh God, it's you again.

Pics of gf or gtfo.

firao

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Scyn: Level 85 Troll Warlord (new cata hero class) Empty Re: [Declined] Scyn: Level 85 Troll Warlord (new cata hero class)

Post  Kald Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:00 am

although we are in need of lvl 85 warlords.

and we are willing to accept anyone.

no matter what.

going to have to decline sry.
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down