Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Aepex, Combat Rogue (Cataclysm)

+6
Kald
Fozby
Spl
firao
picto
Aepex
10 posters

Go down

[Declined] Aepex, Combat Rogue (Cataclysm) Empty [Declined] Aepex, Combat Rogue (Cataclysm)

Post  Aepex Thu Sep 30, 2010 7:03 am

Player Information
Character Name: Aepex

Server: Barthilas - Alliance

Current Guild: N/A

Armory Link : http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Aepex

Talent Spec: combat

Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
Spec:
I have always Preferred being combat, although i am very experienced with assassination. i do have appropriate gear therefore my gear for combat is more than sufficient for the requirements.Through my experiences as a combat rouge, i have come to the conclusion, blade flurry, killing spree and adrenalin rush are highly effective in a raiding environment.

Glyphs:
Glyph Of Killing SpreeCuts down the cooldown of Killing Spree from 2 minutes to 1 minute 15 seconds. KS is a high demand for comb. Rogues and is a main ability, having said that it should be used as mutch as possible.
Glyph of Tricks of Trade I feel that this glyph is the right choice between TOT and Evis Because Evisc glyph is highly unneeded in a raid environment and raid dps is very likley to be more important than personal dps.
Glyph Of Sinister Strike – The obvious glyph for Combat Rogues. Sinister strike is the main ability, and this glyph gives crits a chance to give extra points.

Gems:
As you know I am a combat rogue, this meaning i need to focus and stack ARP on gems and stats, with my expertise and hit being at the cap.

Enchants: as you might know, i'm a scribe which gives me extra stats in my shoulder inchant, this is why i am not exalted with sons of hodir. i personally think the enchants i have aquired, are the upmost best for my class and spec.

What makes you an exceptional player?** Important Question **: post to raids i ensure i am on time, prepared and thinking about what are my expectations in the raid. My head is always on a ball so i make sure that my raid awareness is always at 100%. (Raid Awareness is my #1 Priority).
in addition my head is always in a swivle and i am not stupid enough to say for example, Not looking for Twilight Cutters in rs or feeding threat (ToTT) to a tank that needes it because another rogue's tricks is down during transition phase for H lk ext ect. i also am very reliable on making raid ontime and i always come prepared for raid even if i am sitting out for another player.

Link to current UI screenshot (in combat): ** REQUIRED - Healer UI's need to be in raid combat **: https://2img.net/h/i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae248/funnikeonrose/WoWScrnShot_092310_221453.jpg (will post in combat next time i am in a raid)

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Only been raiding scince WoTLK but i have been playing throughout Vanilla Leveling and BC Leveling.

What is your raid experience? (Please go into detail on raid instances):
-EoE 10/25 clear
-sarth +3drakes Pre Ulduar 10/25 clear
-naxx 10/25 clear
-Ulduar 10/25 clear including Hardmodes PRE TOC
-ToC 10/25 clear
-ToGc 10/25 Clear -10 man Insanity- | -25 man Mad Skill-
-Icc 10/25 Full Clear @25%
-Icc Heroic Full clear Including Heroic Lich King 25 man. 12/12 @30%
-RS 10/25 clear (including Heroic 25)
What a fun expansion that was.

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? Red Sun - acculy not to lie about anything but on my first kill/attempts on Heroic Halion, i was informed to run Straight through the boss in phase 3 which i did one time and died to a cleave and i thort it was just me being retarded or my lowerping fkn up. but this is not the case. Apparently you have to run behind the boss' legs to avoid cleave and or breath and i defenatly have learnt my lession i mean everyone makes mistakes. So as the night goes on and on and on with people stuffing up with dispells/hunter MD's/lack of heals going into phase 2 (AD proc's nerley every attemp) the officers called it a night 2 hours early and sooner that mistake lead to a gkick. So now im looking for a NEW home to stay for the WHOLEEE of cata yay

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Schism

Personal Facts

Real name (First name only): Jay

Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Sydney Australia GMT10+

Regular play time: Ussialy on weekdays 2:30pm - 1-2:00am

Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy: Because i am a hardcore player, and i need a guild that has alot of potential. Proxy seems to have alot of confidence in that situation from the guild merge with cross and noctis. Having said that, i am certain that Proxy and of course my self would love to push thorugh cataclysm raid content and hopefully get realm/horde firsts in the upcoming future and i would love to be apart of it.

How did you hear about us? WoWProgress.com

Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) no

Can this person vouch for you?

Why should we accept you into Proxy?** Important Question ** hmmm, I bring a raider that always comes prepared. I will [b]NEVER[/b] miss a raid where i have not posted on the forums or told an officer prior to my absence.
In a raiding environment i am not always thinking about my self in raids, but i am mostly thinking about other people. for example TOT Glyph over Eviscerate Glyph. Raid utility is highly needed over Personal DPS on orbitaory meters.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? yes

Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? yes

List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): Duel core CPU 2.93GHz 4.00GB RAM 320 NVIDIA Graphics

Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Bigpond Broadband ADSL2+ Cable about 150 - 200 MS Every raid night with lowerping enabled.

Do you disconnect often? no

Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? yes, Lowerping

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/xm75dwsyz6535i7m/

If you are unable to do this, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application.
Aepex
Aepex

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Aepex, Combat Rogue (Cataclysm) Empty Re: [Declined] Aepex, Combat Rogue (Cataclysm)

Post  picto Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:43 am

[Declined] Aepex, Combat Rogue (Cataclysm) WoWScrnShot_080810_172936

seems similar and the account name is the same.....

new app : Age: 17

Real name (First name only): Jay

old app :Age: 18
Real name (First name only): Johnny

gl with ya app lol ( also it would seem we have friends in red sun )
picto
picto

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Aepex, Combat Rogue (Cataclysm) Empty Re: [Declined] Aepex, Combat Rogue (Cataclysm)

Post  firao Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:50 am

ASPECT RATIO

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  picto Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:56 am

my new avatar is pro
picto
picto

Back to top Go down

Post  Spl Thu Sep 30, 2010 9:59 am

detective picto on the case - caught out

so what was the reason you were kicked from Red Sun - the cleave on your first kill of halion? Your armory shows you've killed H Halion 25 4 times in total now... kinda strange to get kicked now for something that happened like a month ago. The explanation you've given is making much sense (to me anyway)
Spl
Spl

Back to top Go down

Post  Aepex Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:23 am

Spl wrote:
so what was the reason you were kicked from Red Sun - the cleave on your first kill of halion? Your armory shows you've killed H Halion 25 4 times in total now... kinda strange to get kicked now for something that happened like a month ago. The explanation you've given is making much sense (to me anyway)

Hopefully the guys in red sun dont be against me in this and i know you guys will go off and asking them, but tbh all of my fk ups have been in rs. my first kill was with them but honestly i would die mayb about 3-4 times a night out of a full raid night. I might of died a couple of times in ICC but thats normal. every1 fks up sometimes, and i have defenatly learnt my lesson. and you guys are probbably thinking about heroic lk? i didnt die in that fight once that has caused me to be b-res'd. That shows how much of studdy and concentration i put into a new boss fight. mind due that was my first kill.
Aepex
Aepex

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:28 am

Aepex wrote: mind due that was my first kill.

thats phonetically beautiful

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:32 am

same photobucket account...
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  megarambo Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:33 am

aint no place for liars up in here m8
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

Post  firao Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:35 am

this guy should quit wow and go back to school

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  Leetbix Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:35 am

Suspect

Last edited by Leetbix on Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Leetbix
Leetbix

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawson Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:35 am

Nice engrish.
Dawson
Dawson

Back to top Go down

Post  Aepex Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:36 am

didnt think mentioning shit guilds would count.
Schism got me to 11/12 h and red sun 12/12
they are the only worth mentioning. im not trying be a lier here :'(
Aepex
Aepex

Back to top Go down

Post  firao Thu Sep 30, 2010 11:45 am

You said you were 18 years old in your previous application, and now you're 17 in this one.

Not only do you need to pay more attention in English class, but maths too, I guess...

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:36 pm

no thanks
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down