Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Official Raid Times

+2
Roidzz
emosaur~
6 posters

Go down

Official Raid Times Empty Official Raid Times

Post  emosaur~ Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:57 pm

I've told a majority of the Noctis guys, 9:30. Everyone seems pretty keen on that.
I think we can do a lot of content in that time frame and 3hours of progression a night seems fair enough. People begin to lose focus after a while.
But I'm fine with going on longer, just depends on a lot of the NZ guys.
Just bringing this up cause I just read the DKP thing Skitz.

But yeah of course, I don't think anyone would have an objection to going longer into the night for progression if we're close or whatever.
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

Official Raid Times Empty Re: Official Raid Times

Post  Roidzz Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:50 am

TBH if people are keen on a Saturday afternoon raid until we kill H LK i'll be keen for that also. It seems like your whole guild logs on for that alt run.

Just a suggestion Razz (there won't be as much lag on a saturday afternoon either)

But yeah, don't think there'll be issues with finishing in 3 hours during farm, it's just this critical period where we kinda need to hurry and kill H LK and H RS to go back up the ranks as a guild.

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:56 am

yup 6:30 -> 9:30 is ideal, i just like to exagerate the end times just incase we decide to have to take that extra half hour. Pretty much im thinking ..
- Wed .. clear to LK (11/12) [~3hours]
- Thurs .. LK Attempts (best to have our first few attempts on a fresh night) [~anything more then 3hours ppl start slacking]
- Sun .. RS Attempts (also best to start on a new night) [~havn't tried but i asume would be the same as LK attempts]
- Mon .. BANG wateva we're doing the best on [~if the raid has a strong morale, the better the whole raid plays]
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Sun Aug 15, 2010 5:37 am

Just posting that my thursday is still kind of iffy on whether i'll be late(8:15) or not.

Monday's are pretty much a no-go for me aswell.

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellypse Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:45 am

Just so you Cross guys know, I have to AFK 10-20mins every Wed & Mon, and every other Thursday at ~7:40pm server.

Also not sure if I'll make it next Sunday due to a family lunch out in the sticks.

Ellypse

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Tue Aug 17, 2010 3:01 pm

do you guys have Ora2? used that in noctis for invites and such
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down