Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Leetbîx - Warlock

+9
Puudizz
Viskus
Tinori
megarambo
Mamajugz
Ellypse
Tiger
firao
Leetbix
13 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Leetbîx - Warlock Empty [Accepted]Leetbîx - Warlock

Post  Leetbix Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:23 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Leetbîx (Alt Code: 0238)
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Proxy
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Leetb%C3%AEx&gn=Proxy

Spec: Demonology - 0/54/17
My demonology spec has both Imp Healthstone and 2/2 Destructive Reach. Imp Healthstone comes at the loss of 2/3 Demonic Embrace (10% Stamina). Personally I feel the increased raid survivability gained from Imp Healthstone far outweighs the benefits from the small stamina increase. The other main talent difference is 2/2 Destructive Reach, this was at the loss of 2/3 Improved Demonic Tactics. This is mainly due to my gear, as the % increase on pet crit is not necessary to keep a steady up-time on Demonic Pact for rDPS. In addition to this, the increase of range will also aid within numerous movement encounters, which will ultimately translate to greater overall DPS; in comparison to the pet crit. The final reasoning for this talent change is the decrease in threat.

Also, with my current gear I'm .5% over the hit cap. Which so far, is the closest I can get, with my current gear. Until I replace some off pieces to reduce this a little.

Glyphs:
Currently I use Felguard, Life Tap (LT) and Quick Decay (QD). The most important of these three is LT, also LT glyph scales with gear. LT glyph is also the reason I gem SP/Spirit gems within Blue sockets for 5sp bonus or more. Due to LT glyph, raid stat buffs and Fel Armor, this particular way of gemming is more effective than pure 23 sp gem in these sockets. (However, this is of course only true for Demonology). By using LT glyph and gemming these blue sockets, rDPS and pDPS increases substantially. The second glyph I use is QD, which also scales with gear. Through my hard gearing of haste and the use of QD glyph, the ‘assumed’ PPM of MC increases, greatly increasing pDPS. Reasoning for gemming SP/Haste in yellow sockets, with a bonus of 5sp or more is also semi-due to the QD glyph, as this pDPS gain in gemming outweighs pure SP gemming. Finally, the Felguard glyph is the third highest DPS glyph for this spec.

Off- Spec: Affliction – 54/0/17
Currently my Affliction spec is tailored towards LK and Yogg 0. My current Affliction spec utilizes both 2/2 Grim Reach and 2/2 Destructive Reach, this is at the loss of 2/2 Imp Felhunter, Nightfall and also maybe 1/2 Fel Synergy. The gain of the increased range in these fights, in particular, makes the range almost vital to have very high DPS uptime. (This is also due to the use of Demonic Portals, and the range issues that may be caused).

With affliction I also change my Hit/Haste neck to Heroic Blood Queen Choker to reduce my hit chance (As I spec 3/3 hit).

Glyphs:

Currently I’m using Haunt, Life Tap (LT) and Quick Decay (QD). Similar to Demonology, LT is one of the highest DPS increases (assuming 100% uptime, which I make sure I’m as close as possible to). QD glyph is also vital for Affliction and if I were to spec more generally; I would include at least 1/2 or 2/2 into nightfall and thus, with this glyph the ‘assumed’ PPM of nightfall increases. In addition to this, my gearing of high haste is tailored towards scales well with this glyph.
If I were to change Affliction main spec, I would change my sp/spirit gems to pure 23 sp (For slots less than 7sp).

Please put a screenshot of your current interface in combat (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic): ** REQUIRED **

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img838/7915/wowscrnshot091510180144.jpg

- Recount and Omen are to the left of my Action bars.

Macros:
Shadowbolt and Soulfire are both macros which include Demonic Empowerment and Pet attack. Summon Felguard is also a macro which, if i choose, uses Fel Domination and it also always applies Soul Link. Both my Demonic Portal and Pot macros are simply Shift:modifier macros which Summons/Ports and either uses speed pot or wild magic (This is especially important with affliction and also that I pre-pot every fight). Finally my Meta is just a simple macro which if I choose, uses immolation aura. This is mainly just to make this easier and to reduce clutter.

Player History

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Casually since Vanilla, However raiding since start of WOTLK. Leetbîx has been my character throughout wrath, and has 210 days played... 180 at 80.
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)
- Naxx 10/25.
- Sarth 10/25. Both with 3D
- Eye of Eternity 10/25
- Ulduar 10/25. All HMs
- ToGC 25. 4/5.
- 11/12 HM ICC25
- 12/12 HM ICC10
- 10 H Halion/ 25 N Halion

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?
I left my last guild, KAOS; due to my disliking of the raiding attitude of the new raiders/members. The attitude caused a stunt in progression where the prospect of getting a new kill is almost unfathomable to many players. Also, because I want to join a hard core guild for Cata and numerous core raiders in KAOS may be 'relaxing' in Cata.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Jarrod
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australia, Queensland, GMT+10
Regular play time: Everyday, unless I'm at Uni.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days):
I can attend Thurs/Sun/Mon entire raids. However for the next few weeks I may be 30 minutes late to Wednesday night raids, as currently a university class clashes.

Joining Proxy

Why do you want to join Proxy? I want to join proxy as a raider to experience the final encounter of this expansion. In addition to this, I would like to have a guild to progress with in Cataclysm competitively. Also I would like to play with some of the best horde locks on the server. And.. RAZOO.
How did you hear about us? Ratsby
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? BOOMBOOM
Can this person vouch for you? NO

Technical Requirements

Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4000, 4gb, ATI Radeon HD 4350.

Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection?
Optus, Cable
Do you disconnect often? Very rarely, usually due to a Lowerping issue.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Lowerping

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-z744c4x4hj2e7moq/

Last edited by Leetbix on Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Leetbix
Leetbix

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Leetbîx - Warlock Empty Re: [Accepted]Leetbîx - Warlock

Post  firao Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:24 pm

This guy knows his shit +12342454364675

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:27 pm

Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? BOOMBOOM
Can this person vouch for you? NO

lol
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Ellypse Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:55 pm

If Boomboom vouched for someone it's an instant decline anyways.

Ellypse

Back to top Go down

Post  Mamajugz Thu Sep 16, 2010 4:57 am

LEETBIX!!!!!

He is THE best demo lock on the server! Was an awesome raid leader in Kaos and contributed heaps to the guild.

Good luck!!!!
Mamajugz
Mamajugz

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:32 am

why is some red sun randz vouching for our apps?
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  megarambo Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:10 am

i know ur mates with lots of ppl in the guild but we do have like 4 raiding locks atm ><
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinori Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:48 am

whats wrong with a little competition?

He is experienced and geared. He can easily step into our LK HM and do great.

Tinori
Tinori

Back to top Go down

Post  Mamajugz Thu Sep 16, 2010 8:25 am

Was only making a comment, you dont have to take my word...
Mamajugz
Mamajugz

Back to top Go down

Post  Viskus Thu Sep 16, 2010 9:58 am

Tinori wrote:whats wrong with a little competition?

That's the spirit Smile
Viskus
Viskus

http://www.wilkindesign.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  megarambo Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:56 am

Tinori wrote:whats wrong with a little competition?

nothing, just there will be alot of sitout time which some ppl enjoy like myself Razz

and juggs bendher was trolling lol
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Puudizz Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:41 pm

ill vouch for Leetbix
does that means hes gonna get declined?

p.s what a pretty UI
Puudizz
Puudizz

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuls Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:56 pm

Very good lock have also done lots of organised raids with him i.e. yogg0 etc also I believe he has held some pretty high dps standards on wol for a demo lock.

Inde you might have some competition now :O
Fuls
Fuls

Back to top Go down

Post  Reigne Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:53 am

not gunna lie, leetbix is a boss

Reigne

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:18 am

bump top
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:30 am

Little competition would be good here, since townley has many characters etc and rezzlin seems to be casual atm, keen to give him a go!

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Leetbix Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:17 am

I am also willing to raid on my Frost DK. Originally I was against the idea, but I realise that bringing a class that will help the guild more would make more sense.

http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=%C3%8Et

I have gemmed full arp and reach 100% with flask and food. At this moment however I need more hit, but as this is my alt I was planning on waiting on Polar bear bracers or Bloodvenom Blade to perfect stats. I have engineering leveled for bonuses, but as secondary profession only have skinning.

I'm happy and confident to raid on any character; but if I were to raid with the guild in Cata, I will be playing and leveling my Warlock.
Leetbix
Leetbix

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz Tue Sep 21, 2010 8:57 am

Accepted, Looks like ur gona DK it up for a bit Razz

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down