Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Incognegro, DK

+2
firao
Incognegro
6 posters

Go down

[Declined] Incognegro, DK Empty [Declined] Incognegro, DK

Post  Incognegro Tue Sep 14, 2010 3:23 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Incognegro
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Dies Irae
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Incognegro
Talent Spec: 51/0/20
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: While leveling up through WotLK, i was always unholy, even through Naxx, and some of Uld, but was asked to spec blood after we lost one of our blood dks. (was in ascension on jubei'thos) and so i went blood, and have not looked back, i love the play style of blood, and even though most people say its not as good dps wise, i beg to disagree, i can pull comparative dps to a similarly geared frost or unholy DK, that and i also have gear for frost off-spec. but i dislike the new play style of unholy.
I've currently gemmed for full armor pen as at my current gear level the stat weights are greater than strength.
Glyphs are pretty straight forward, dark death to increase deathcoil dmg, death strike to increase the dmg of one of my major dps strikes, and glyph of DRW to increase the time it's out for more dps during CDs/Lust

Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic):
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img823/3274/wowscrnshot091410211141.jpg

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? since WoW beta.
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO?
Vanilla: all up to patchwerk in naxx.
BC: all raids including SWP
WotLK: all up to 11/12 icc 10 and 9/12 icc 25. i would know further, but guild has been slacking with raids as of late. that and carrying bads in 25s makes me a sad panda and not get bosses down Sad

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? Too many bads getting carried, people dont listen, dont turn up, and just generally annoy me for being bad.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Ascension, Jubei'Thos. Nurfed, Blackrock. Blue Label (for a short time before i quit wow for 6 months [RL Issues]), Barthilas.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Matt
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Northern Territory, Australia (GMT +9:30)
Regular play time: all day every day /giggle
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): sure can. if occasions arrise where i cannot make it due to RL issues (such as work) Officers will of course be notified.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I am after a serious/fun raiding guild that doesnt fk around with progression.
How did you hear about us? Barth Forums.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) Not that i know of, but i can be your friend if you want me to.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes.
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 4gig ram, 2.8GHz quad core, dual 9600GTs running in SLI
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? iinet atm, running an 8Mbps connection.
Do you disconnect often? not usually.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Running with Battleping atm, same as lowerping/wowtunnels but free at the moment.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img844/7694/wowscrnshot091410212229.jpg

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application.
I'm always open to constructive criticism, and always looking for ways to better myself as a raider/player.

I realise that at the moment i do only have 1 dps profession at the moment, i am in the middle of farming mats for BS powerlevelling.
I know saying that I'm in the middle of doing it doesn't help, but its just an explanation why. ^.^

Thanks for taking the time to read through my App.

Incognegro

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Incognegro, DK Empty Re: [Declined] Incognegro, DK

Post  firao Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:31 pm

do you click

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  Incognegro Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:39 pm

i havent clicked since like lvl 10?

Incognegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Tue Sep 14, 2010 5:48 pm

uh so, are you apping as a tank or dps. ur logged out in tank gear with 2x blood specs and mining is your second profession.
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  Incognegro Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:03 pm

as a dps, i actually logged out in dps gear but ionno, hasnt updated =/

tanking is my OS atm. Makes for quick randoms.

Incognegro

Back to top Go down

Post  kazeone Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:23 pm

As far as DK specs go for end-game content currently its largely as follows:

Does your raid have Crypt Fever/EPB? If yes - then move to the next step. If no - spec Unholy.
Does your raid have improved WF? If yes then move to the next step. If no - spec Frost.
Do you have Shadowmourne? If no, then spec Frost. If yes - move to the next step.
Does your gear meet the requirements to gem armor pen close enough to the cap while remaining hit capped and being close to expertise cap? If no, then spec Unholy. If yes - spec Blood.
Sadly we are missing the first point Sad

kazeone

Back to top Go down

Post  Incognegro Tue Sep 14, 2010 7:37 pm

too bad i'm not an unholy DK then Sad

p.s armory has updated back to dps gear.

Incognegro

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:42 pm

few questions:
1. why are you blood instead of unholy or frost?
2. you say you dont click yet on your ui you have a lot of unbound keys ( saying unbound because you have some keybinds showing therefore im assuming the others are unbound.
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Incognegro Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:19 pm

1. I enjoy the playstyle of blood, and pull comparable dps to frost or UH dks of same gear level. that being said i do have frost weapons if required to respec.
2. i have 1 row of binds shown, most binds however are not shown, granted i cant keybind everything on my bars, but everything required for raids is bound.

Incognegro

Back to top Go down

Post  firao Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:44 am

List your keybinds please.

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  Incognegro Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:50 am

q,e,r,f,x,c,shift+c,Shift+q,Shift+e,Shift+r,Shift+f,mouse button 3, mouse button 4, mouse button 5, mouse button 6, 1, 2, 3.

or did you want what they were keybound to also?

Incognegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:38 am

Your only at 82% arp...

I know absolutely nothing about dk itemisation and not a lot about specs, but I'm pretty sure that the highest dps spec is unholy closely followed by frost.
Saying that you do compareable dps to other DK's that are unholy could mean 2 things, either everybody's wrong about unholy being better or you simply haven't been comparing yourself to very good DK's, and since you only have 1 277 item (rep ring) I would assume the latter.

Also your secondary profession is mining, as a dps you are getting no benifit from this while in a raid.
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  megarambo Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:38 am

900ms!?@?
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Incognegro Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:53 am

well actually with spec, i'm at 92%. i actually know quite alot about DK itemisation which is exactly why i have the gear that i do atm, its not that i only have 1 i277 piece, its that the gear i currently have requires the items i have now. obviously with a few sidegrades i can move pieces around.
i've been comparing myself to DKs with similar gear to my own. i've been playing DK since wotlk started, i know how and what gear i need, i'm always theorycrafting ways to better my gear.
and i believe people ARE wrong about blood spec, played WELL and geared correctly its a beast for dps.
sure, mining doesnt give me and dps boost, but it does effectively give me some stam to help my survivability in raids.
also as i said if needed i can switch out to blacksmithing, but i'm mid mat farming at the moment.

and Kald, dont assume, it only makes and ASS out of U and ME ^.^

also mega yes 900 MS, was finishing off DLing about 7 movies. i barely reach above 300ms in raids.

Incognegro

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:56 am

Denied.
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down