Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Honeymunchz, Ret paladin

+5
ineedtofu
Spl
megarambo
firao
Honeymunchz
9 posters

Go down

[Declined] Honeymunchz, Ret paladin Empty [Declined] Honeymunchz, Ret paladin

Post  Honeymunchz Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:11 am

Player Information
Character Name: Honeymunchz
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: KAOS
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Honeymunchz
Talent Spec: Ret (11/5/55)
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
Spec - I am current speced into Aura mastery and Vindication for raid wide damage reduction with defiles aswell as the AP Debuff on bosses (was made as a LK heroic spec) I will be happy to change it if needed.

Glyphs - Standard SoV glyph which adds 10 expertise while using SoV, giving me more gear options , Judgement for 10% extra damage on our biggest hit and cons glyph for mana /Gcd saving. These are the best glyphs for a ret paladin.

Gems - Nightmare tear in chest for Meta/socket bonus, 10 str/10 crit gem in yellow sockets with 4+ str bonus and Pure str gems in everything else.

Enchants - Most of my enchants are pretty much clearly the best ones for that slot. The only one that changes is the cloak (Agi vs haste), the slight bonus agi from my prof (Engineering) put it above haste when i put it into rawr.

Macros - Most of my macros are mouseover heal/dispel/Hand of xxxx macros, I do however have things like my Engineering enchant (340 haste gloves) macrod with my Crusader Strike. I also have my Seal of corruption/Command in a Shift modifer macro

Please put a screenshot of your current interface in combat (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic): https://2img.net/h/i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk1/Bau123132/WoWScrnShot_091710_135755.jpg

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? Since march 05.
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)
Vanilla (All the Vanilla content was my mage) - MC cleared, BWL cleared, ZG/AQ20 cleared. I didn't raid much in AQ40/ Naxx.

BC - Kara cleared, Gruuls/mags cleared , SSC/TK cleared, ZA cleared with bear runs, BT cleared, Was up to muru in Sunwell pre 3.0, downed muru and KJ a week or so after 3.0.

Wotlk - Naxx 10/25, OS 10 normal and OS 25 3drake, and Server first EoE cleared all pre 3.1, Ulduar cleared pre 3.2 with some hardmodes, got our Ulduar 10 drakes and Algalon /herald of the titans. Didn't raid much 25 mans in 3.2, did 10man insanity. 11/12 hm in ICC, stuck on LK, Got Bane in 10man (On my mage Anonymoose, ran it with KAOS members + fozby/Emosaur).

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? KAOS has been a great guild, but with many of the old faces of KAOS leaving, it has become a guild filled with strangers. The last wave of people leaving has left no one i really know well in the guild, and raiding with friends is much more fun than with strangers.

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? In Wotlk i have been with Severance, Korean Netcafe mafia (lol), Continuum, Noctis Erus as a casual and KAOS.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Lewis
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Sydney, Australia, GMT+10
Regular play time: Any time im not at tafe/working pretty much, so between 4pm -2am most days, more on weekends.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes, Yes i can

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? Every other major horde guild is stuck at 11/12, and slowly dying. Proxy is the one ahead of the pack, in progression/attendance, from what i have seen. As well, i am friends with many of the proxy members (Old members + large numbers of KAOS apps)
How did you hear about us? I heard talk of the merger from some friends in Cross/Noctis awhile back.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) Friends with Loldroodz(Firao), Spl, Gruntz, Megarambo, Picto, Fozby, Boomboom, Leetbix, Inde and others...... and Razoo...
Can this person vouch for you? Several of these people would vouch for me, just not boomboom kthx.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes.
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): Intel Core 2duo p8700 @2.53 GHz (2 CPUs), 4gb ram and ATI mobility Radeon HD 4570 gfx card.
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection?
[Declined] Honeymunchz, Ret paladin 956524496

Do you disconnect often? no
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? I use Wowtunnels, Aus tunnel 3

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: http://worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-61ikdbl6wis7kwd5/sum/damageDone/?s=2797&e=2990

If you are unable to do this, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application. I know that my gear is worse than your current ret paladins (lack of heroic tier/Smourne). Id like to note that i currently have 33 shards for Shadowmourne (17 off).
Honeymunchz
Honeymunchz

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Honeymunchz, Ret paladin Empty Re: [Declined] Honeymunchz, Ret paladin

Post  firao Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:21 am

god no

edit: if prot then maybe yes

Last edited by firao on Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:25 am; edited 1 time in total

firao

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Honeymunchz, Ret paladin Empty Re: [Declined] Honeymunchz, Ret paladin

Post  megarambo Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:24 am

raided with honey all thru BC was one of my peons Razz always had good attendance
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Spl Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:31 am

+1 for prot
Spl
Spl

Back to top Go down

Post  firao Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:33 am

Spl wrote:+1 for prot

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeymunchz Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:39 am

firao wrote:god no

edit: if prot then maybe yes

Sad

Also, nice Zoidz
Honeymunchz
Honeymunchz

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:42 am

Honeymunchz wrote:
Spec - I am current speced into Aura mastery and Vindication for raid wide damage reduction with defiles aswell as the AP Debuff on bosses (was made as a LK heroic spec) I will be happy to change it if needed.
i think defiles wipe the raid and also ur ui...looks like u are trying to play the wrong game (sc2?)
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeymunchz Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:44 am

ineedtofu wrote:
i think defiles wipe the raid and also ur ui...looks like u are trying to play the wrong game (sc2?)

Lui V3 is a very good pre made UI package. Paladin default is pink but i like blue better
Honeymunchz
Honeymunchz

Back to top Go down

Post  yawt Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:29 am

Spl wrote:+1 for prot

yawt

Back to top Go down

Post  Zynn Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:54 am

fyi .. honey is a bad tank

Zynn

Back to top Go down

Post  firao Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:52 pm

Tanking is all Honey is good for.

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  Zynn Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:54 pm

firao wrote:Tanking is all Honey is good for.

take that back ... he cant even tank Uld scratch

Zynn

Back to top Go down

Post  Honeymunchz Fri Sep 17, 2010 1:08 pm

Zynn wrote:

take that back ... he cant even tank Uld scratch

You can't even spec right.
Honeymunchz
Honeymunchz

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:29 am

Heard good n bad stuff about this guy, bad stuff seems to be irrelavant to the game though (his voice) so it's all good Razz Keen to give him a shot!

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:32 pm

bumping past the accept/declines getting to these just been busy
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Thu Sep 30, 2010 2:29 pm

Denied.
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down