Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]ßlìtz Prot/Ret Application.

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]ßlìtz Prot/Ret Application. Empty [Declined]ßlìtz Prot/Ret Application.

Post  blitz Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:46 pm

Player Information
Character Name: ßlìtz
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Fight Back
Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=%C3%9Fl%C3%ACtz
Talent Spec: Ret 5/7/59 Prot 0/54/17 (preparing and looking into changing spec)
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: ** REQUIRED **
My ret which is my offspec at the moment, i have basically the best dps spec you can have, there is nothing more that can be added or removed from my spec to obtain a higher dps, exorcism, vengeance,and judgement glyphs for max dps as well. although some get consecration glyph instead of exorcism i find i dont run out of mana, and it dosnt interfere with my rotation that much.
Prot spec, at the moment i am working on changing it around a little bit, just testing some stuff out, seeing how it works, i have the Divine Plea,Salvation and Judgement glyphs , although some people say that i should get rid of salvation glyph it is nice to have there as a back up for extra damage reductions, although i can change it if requested.

Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic): ** REQUIRED **

https://s919.photobucket.com/albums/ad37/hayden272/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_081410_193239.jpg

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
roughly about 2 years now, maybe a little more, although latly i have taken a break from Novemeber or so last year up until about a week ago today.
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)
WoW, i started right when BC came out,
completing;
Karazhan
Gruuls Lair
Magtheridon
SSC (Except Vashj)
TK (Except Kael)
it was hard for me to progress any further due to, being on an american sever at the time, and barly ever being able to make their raid times.

Completed all Wrath Content, with the exceptions of
1/2 of ICC due to being away when it came out, and Faction Champs > in heroic mode .
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?
i just need a more hard core guild thats already setup and raiding so i can get back into it.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
i've been apart of a few mostly on other severs, i joined Ostraylin pain when i first xferd to this sever but at the time i was in the middle of moving to Queensland and wasnt able to play, was kicked due to inactivity and thats when i begun my break due to just needing some time away.
Personal Facts
Real name (First name only):Hayden
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please):Australia. Sever Time Smile
Regular play time: 4-1030/11 (weekdays) later on weekends, have to sleep for school on weekdays Razz
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days):
Yes easily i can make all of those without a hassle.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy?
your raid times are perfect for me, your a very good well progressed guild.
How did you hear about us?
Roidzz
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend)
Can this person vouch for you?
i dont exactly know what roidzz would call us Razz we talk a fair bit yeah and he used to know me on our last sever saurfang, i havnt exactly done any raids with him of late, so i dont know if he could exactly vouch for me, but hes the only person i know or would consider a friend in your guild.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo?
yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed?
yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card):
Intel (R) Core (TM)2 Duo CPU, E4500 @ 2.20GHz 2.20GHz
2GB Ram.
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection?
Telstra, 100.Mbs Connection Speed.
Do you disconnect often?
no
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc?
no

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:
ahh i keep deleting my recount, but earlier today in a totc25 i was pulling about 5.4k dps i believe .
If you are unable to do this, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application.

although my gear isnt exactly Lich King Hardmore, i am willing to spend time to work it up, sitting on the bench or so for the harder fights which is understand able, im only wishing and hoping to one day be a contribution and helpful aid to your progression in Wrath & Later Cata.

blitz

Back to top Go down

[Declined]ßlìtz Prot/Ret Application. Empty Re: [Declined]ßlìtz Prot/Ret Application.

Post  Kald Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:03 pm

We are pretty lenient when it comes to gear, but we aren't going to completely deck you out from nothing (basically what you have) unless we see you have the potential to be an excellent player. Also you just had a 9 month break, so I don't think applying to top of the server guilds is going to work out for you.

I can see from your Ui screenshot that you are a clicker, that's the first thing you should fix. Next runs some pugs, get all the emblem gear, research your class, get a better Ui, then maybe come and apply again.

GL with your guild hunt,

Denied.
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down