Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cyas around.

+5
Kera
Kald
firao
Puudizz
emosaur~
9 posters

Go down

cyas around. Empty cyas around.

Post  emosaur~ Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:26 pm

I'm out, guys.

Pretty much have enjoyed my break from burn out but realised that the burn out was from leading. After I took the helm of Noctis during ToGC, I put a lot of work into balancing uni and raiding. I also put a lot of work into keeping everything stable and to try and keep us going ahead. I was actually gonna leave long ago but I thought I'd give it a shot with a merge to let a couple of the people I felt I owe something, a H LK kill.

With work starting up sometime next year once I pass my security clearance with the AFP, I'll be coming home just as raid starts or a couple minutes before. I honestly don't think I have it in me to keep doing what I do. I really do want to raid and I've decided to continue with Tsunami on Frostmourne, because they raid at a later time and I would get to be some peon raider and just do some mindless job. I pretty much dogged my friends a bit to stay at home and lead, I'm not gonna do that anymore when I start earning money to go out and spend or save up for my future.

Pretty much this is cya later. Thanks for the fun and memories.

Catch most of you crazy cats on real id or msn. If you don't have it, you can ask someone. If I don't accept, bl. LOL.

Also just a shout out to:
Fozby, Droodz, Boomboom + Spl (ratshamans!), Grandil (get that name change to grandZ), Rainy, Tofu , Kazeone, Skitzone, Yawt (i know you read these forums), Ellypse.
You guys have made it awesome and worthwhile. I hope I was able to return the favour to you guys after all this time. Will def keep in touch.

And to some special people:
Kald, you're shit and fuck you. Dreadhand > you. Kazeone > you. Congrats when you get Duelist this season, joke. Also, pretty much everyone thinks it but doesn't wanna say it; no one likes you. You're also not MVP like you think you are. I also heard they nerfed the Tol Barad honor gains, maybe you can go back to single handedly leading the Horde to some glorious victories again.
Geometry, if you see this and they end up letting you take my spot, gluck on beating pillar boss. You're also pretty bad.

To everyone else:
If I didn't mention you, means I don't like you much either or we just didn't get to talk that much.
Keep that HST down Mysti.
Zilch I always liked you for some reason. Keep it going champ.
Special mention to Megarambo if you're still kicking and reading this. Gluck with rl and whatever you do.
Blake. You're an amazing player and person.
Fubu. Nice guy, was glad I talked to you.
Bnb. Enjoy playing rogue, m8.
CHIV. FAAAAAAAAAAAARK. We'll have to do a ToC again one day.

ps. I took 100k as a part of my retirement fund. Think what you want, I don't really give a shit. If the guild dies there's 390k left to be split up or someone will take it. Be glad I even left something.

Oh and I've left some of you guys presents or will be leaving you guys something.
So here's to a good 2011 and good luck with whatever you guys do with yourselves in WoW + IRL.

PEACE OUT, BITCHEZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

lol nvm forgot one last thing.
final act as gm, rainy, you're raiding on your rogue full time. darkexile will trial as a holy paladin to take your spot. gonna do this as soon as this restart ends.
also this means your underlord is now your new overlord.

Last edited by emosaur~ on Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

cyas around. Empty Re: cyas around.

Post  Puudizz Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:35 pm

p.s Kald you're shit
Puudizz
Puudizz

Back to top Go down

Post  firao Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:54 pm

I approve. GL HF ;DDDD

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:02 pm

you mean anyone in your fucking little rat pack doesn't like me.

pmuch every time someone came to you with a problem you gave them the fuckoff shoulder, starting i guess with rensy, happened to me and i guess it ended with ellsi when you finally listened to someone. Guess what, shes a fkn retard and you know it. Then like a week or so after you get the balls to tell me about just her, but theres plenty of people that have problems with me.
Ok everyone reading this if you have a problem with me just fucking tell me, what the fuck am i doing to somehow piss you off and how can i make it up to you, the last thing i want is for people to hate me.

your such a fucking coward telling me 'you're shit and fuck you' in your goodbye post. Just goes to show what a joke GM you were, no respect for anyone, all high and mighty ohhh i need a break im receiving too many qq posts im burnt out from having someone else lead my raids. Supesy had nobody else to give GM to and you know it, anyone that could have done the job was quitting aswell. At least i'm not as much of a dickhead to call you something you arent, you are actually a good player, but as a person your just a fuckwit.

not even gonna comment on your 'retirement fund' you already know how much of a jew you are.

have fun in Jewnami, you'll fit in well there.
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  emosaur~ Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:29 pm

Yeah, Rensy showing up to raids late and then expecting a spot towards the end. Rocking full 277s and begging to get in to jew Vinka and Spacebat out of even more loot. I subbed him out, pretty much what I do with anyone that's late, to this day, unless they're someone that can make a difference in a progression fight. For fucks sake he was BGing with Zeenni one time and then decides to join the raid @ 730. He also had a misconstrued picture of me being in "the wolfpack" that was something Boom and Tofu had together. We'd make jokes but I didn't really consider myself in their group. And if this is about the ONE time we "24" manned Sindragosa. Seitarou dc'd or idk what happened but we did have 25 when we pulled. Also, is this the same Rensy you like to laugh about and call a retard behind his back?

Ellsi was a good player that you pissed off and probably pissed off a lot of people cause we barely get good healers coming around. You also single handedly pissed off every single achievement nerd in the guild. Fair enough I don't like achievements too but I don't go out of my way to fuck it up for them.

I gave you the fuck off shoulder cause it's immature bullshit that I get presented with everyday. EVERYONE in the guild is 18+ and is sad over little petty shit like "oh fuck that guy teases me" grow the fuck up. I couldn't possibly imagine you irl. Jesus christ, one little thing that DOES NOT go your way, you have a big stink about. Bribing Rokki for a fucking Shadowmourne? Nice. Crying about a DBW that you apparently "earned". There's plenty more shit you've raged about. You're all about yourself.

And I'm burnt out from having someone else lead my raids? Are you fucking kidding me? I took over cause Kalc and Visk were burning out and didn't want to do it. Naaru didn't want to lead either. What actually happened? I got Fuggle a block set and worked on getting something done and holy shit, we got a server first. I set out strats for fucking ICC and even raided from a LAN party on the 23rd of Dec instead of hanging with my family. I actually sat there and split Noctis into 2 main/alt raids for people to get gear and get shit done.

Tell me what the fuck you did since you got officer? Made about a million bad calls and pretty much thought about yourself and the people you like. You had personal vendettas against people and never thought about raid composition or anything like that. Great fucking leader you would've made if you had the chance to lead. Once you had an opinion on someone, that was it. I always looked for the other side and gave people a chance so that WE COULD KEEP RAIDING. And it fucking worked. We were pretty much the only guild left constantly clearing 11/12 in ICC on Horde side in one night.

I'd also LOVE to see your amazing leadership skills. Oh wait, I did. Taking like a good 2-3 weeks off raiding once you got the mace and invincible to "sort out army shit" and "go for glad". Which selfish cunt even does that? It was pretty much a "thanks for the pvp and lovely looking mount, gonna go do what I want for now". I pretty much logged on whenever I could, but yeah towards the end, I admit I started to put myself and real life first, call me whatever you want.

And as for the gold, I can easily give it back but I really have not taken anything from this guild. I've put everything I have into it. Fuck me dead every 3 weeks after Cata, I come on and into raid and give people flasks. I've always put anyone in the raid ahead and of course, the guild ahead of me. People told me to take the first invincible and I just let it go, just like I did every other one. I dropped my preferred class to let the guild keep raiding and guess what, I didn't take loot on my rogue or shaman for a good 4months, before and after my switch. So tell me when and where I have been unfaithful to the guild and taken something. I sold every fucking BoE we got and put that gold + more into the bank. Gave people consumables whenever they asked.

And if I was such a bad leader or anything, anyone can speak up and tell me, I don't really care. Your terrible, fuckwit GM is now gone, good luck to Proxy. I was actually that bad, Proxy should definitely go to server first once I'm gone. That would actually be great because a lot of my friends will still be here. We'll see what happens though.

Also, I don't really have a little rat pack. I talk to a lot of people in the guild and have always made an effort to be open to the new people and anyone that I met. Yeah I have a few people that I go to all the time but I'm pretty sure they're what you call friends.

Finally, I'm not replying anymore. The people I said thanks/bye to got the proper respect and tribute that they deserve so that's it from me. Have fun when you finally fucking go to the army. You've been spewing that bullshit for about a year now, about how you could "leave any day now". Maybe you'll grow the fuck up and learn what life is like once you actually get called up.
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Tue Jan 04, 2011 5:11 pm

i wasnt even on that night but all i heard was u had 24 ppl and decided to pull without him. he was always whispering me saying why isnt will doing anything blah blah. then eventually he had enough and i didnt blame him. Ive never called him a retard behind his back, he is a bit wierd but he knows it.

sure ellsi was a good player, but getting pissed off enough to leave the fkn guild over 1 achievement that i accidently fucked up for them, and i told them and you about 100x now I ACCIDENTLY FUCKED THE ACHIEVEMENT UP GET OVER IT, even after i apologised immediatly and in whispers afterwards she still thinks that i intentionally fucked it up for her. that is why she is a retard because who the fuck would do that and then apologise if it wasnt an accident.

tofu was a massive fuckwit, nowadays he doesnt talk to me much which suits me fine, but i couldn't do ANYTHING without him in some way or another giving me shit. and he was a fucking officer and still is. what the fuck am i supposed to do? i tried talking to him several times which resulted with more insults, i talked to you about it maybe twice. And just to jog your memory you told me you were hearing the same problem from several other people and you were going to demote him aswell. Funny that it never happened. Dno who the fuck started the rumor that i bribed rokki for shadowmourne but thats a load of shit. about dbw, yeah sure i wanted it and it was literally my 20th or so time it dropped and i didnt win, but the drama came from the fact that bnb won it on her freshly dinged 80 rogue still in greens, which was her 3rd dbw after her other rogue.

Ive got the reputation for making bad calls because i made MOST of the calls. which in turn meant i made the most bad calls. You promoted me to raidlead, not to organise the group that was your job, i gave my opinion when i could but untimately the makeup was up to you. i dno wtf your on about having vendettas against people.

lmao this is gold, "Taking like a good 2-3 weeks" since I got back from melbourne in march till now, i have never gone afk for more than 1 night, I took 1 night off with fuls in the last week of the season to try and go for gladiator, it was a farm night and like 30+ ppl on. who the fuck does that? what a joke

never said you didnt contribute, i just said you didnt respect people (not everyone) and anyone can see that im at the top of the list of people you dont respect.

never said you were a bad leader, but i ended up doing it a lot more than you did, which i didn't mind since it was my job. But to go and demote me after all that shit is just stupid.

I didn't have a problem with you, for the year+ that I've known you I respected you, saw you as a friend all that shit. Right up until an hour ago. Why you felt the need to suddenly come out and say you hate me nobody likes me ...etc is beyond me. If you didn't have anything @kald i would have said "gl cya". Looking back at it now you have been a MASSIVE emo and i can see other people leaving who are just as emo. I know some people dont like me, i can name some of them right now (tofu boom droodz) but to say that everyone doesn't like me. Your just putting words in other peoples mouths.

so again. go have fun in Jewnami, you'll fit in well there.
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  Kera Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:19 pm

Will you're an awesome cunt, fucking lolfactor at this thread. Not that I can say a hell of a lot about people in the guild being I don't know most of you and I'm pretty fucking bad myself but you're a solid guy and I dont doubt your opinion of people if thats how you see it.

Overall you're a mad dog mcgee and totally deserve a break etc.

Will be interesting to see where Proxy goes without you at the helm.

Kera
Kera

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:31 pm

Who is going to make my portals to dalaran now asshole
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Tue Jan 04, 2011 7:36 pm

Anyways GL man
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Spl Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:10 am

Sad Sad to see you go emo, but understandable since you're at work now. GL with the job and your new guild m8. was nice to get to know and become friends after we merged, you've left a gap in the rs

lets not fill this thread with drama though; time to keep on raiding - what we're all here to do :>. I know skitz will come through as the underlord (forever), you're a good raid leader, even though you are a bit apprehensive to do it.
Spl
Spl

Back to top Go down

Post  megarambo Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:24 am

goodluck Will always been a goodcunt =)

[- d* -] 101
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:37 am