Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Proladin - Holy Paladin

2 posters

Go down

[Declined] Proladin - Holy Paladin Empty [Declined] Proladin - Holy Paladin

Post  predator0810 Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:20 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Proladin
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: just xfer from jubei
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Proladin
Talent Spec: Holy - 31/2/3
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
Im going to wait when cata gets released to finalize stuff such as theorycrafting etc. For now i am just getting prepared for cata, but im either going to go FoL or HL spec, depeing on which spec I choose once i research it more. Specs and glyphs etc will all determine which type of spec I choose, so im not 100 percent sure as of yet what i will do. However dont flame at my gear because i have not reforged or gemmed correctly, because really there is no point until cata is released.
Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, flickr, imageshack, tinypic): Basically for now i am using the standard blizzard UI. I use keys ` 1 2 3 4 q e r f z F1 F2 F3 mouse 5, mouse 4, ctrl 1 2 3 4 and shift 1 2 3 4.. i choose to only go up to 4 since 5 and beyond is such a mission to hit Razz

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I've been playing for about 2-3 years now.
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)

BC
- Karazhan
- Gruul's
- Magtheridon
- SSC
- TK
- Hyjal
- Illidan
Quit during sunwell then came back when WOTLK was released.
(this was my old resto druid, yes i have had 3 accounts)

WOTLK
- Naxx 10/25.
- Sarth 10/25.
- Eye of Eternity
- Uld
- ToGC 10/25.
- 11/12 ICC 10 with this character and 12/12 ICC 25 with resto druid.
Quit WoW just at the end of LK and coming back due to cataclysm Smile).

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I left my last guild (Gigantor - barth , PANDAFACE - jubei) because I quit WoW to study and lost my raid position

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Denis
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australia, NSW, GMT+10
Regular play time: Can play daily after uni so pretty much everyday.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 5:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes, shouldn't be a problem.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I believe Proxy is the guild for me. I want to join a serious guild and experience a higher level of raiding content.
How did you hear about us? Friends
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend)
Can this person vouch for you? n/a

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): core i7 @ 3.2ghz, 6gb dominator GT RAM, HD5870 1GB
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Optus ADSL2+ 150gb month
Do you disconnect often? No
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? WoWTunnels

predator0810

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Proladin - Holy Paladin Empty Re: [Declined] Proladin - Holy Paladin

Post  ineedtofu Sun Nov 28, 2010 7:26 pm

Didn't even try to make a good app.
Doesn't research when 90% of cata theory crafting has been done by EJ forums, no glyphs, etc.

You're not what we are after.
Declined.
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down