Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataclysm!

+8
Leetbix
Chrondor
picto
Roidzz
Tinori
Tiger
Fozby
ineedtofu
12 posters

Go down

Cataclysm! Empty Cataclysm!

Post  ineedtofu Sun Sep 19, 2010 4:56 pm

Now that Wotlk is done for us...Cata fights etc! anyone got any info on any of them?
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Cataclysm! Empty Re: Cataclysm!

Post  Fozby Sun Sep 19, 2010 10:48 pm

lf4m dungeon grind to 85, no sleep

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Mon Sep 20, 2010 12:20 am

i'm gonna take a week off when the dates are confirmed. I'll have either a tank or heals spec ready for people that just wanna whore the dungeons till we can't whore no more

(at the moment, I think I'll be doing this with Gruntz and Megarambro)
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinori Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:13 am

roidz and i planning to grind hard too.

but I'm not sure if grinding dungeon will be fast because i hear people say the dungeons in cata is long and hard?
Tinori
Tinori

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz Mon Sep 20, 2010 3:25 am

yes I'm keen, defs going for realm first 85 and it would be nice to have a guild group doin this together Smile

VENT IT UP

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  picto Mon Sep 20, 2010 5:51 am

keen.
picto
picto

Back to top Go down

Post  Chrondor Mon Sep 20, 2010 10:54 am

am totally keen to go without sleep for a few days, not sure how im gonna manage though, gotta wait for dates of final exams for uni

Chrondor

Back to top Go down

Post  Leetbix Mon Oct 04, 2010 5:41 am

I BETTER BE INVITED FOR DUNGEON GRIND FOZBY
Leetbix
Leetbix

Back to top Go down

Post  Spl Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:05 am

Roidzz wrote:yes I'm keen, defs going for realm first 85 and it would be nice to have a guild group doin this together Smile

VENT IT UP
you talk to yourself on vent way too much =\

hopefully cata lands between 8 - 18th nov since that's the break i've got between exams and work Wink. if so, i will grind dungeons
Spl
Spl

Back to top Go down

Post  Filtiarn Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:29 pm

I've done the First boss in BWD
Blizzard seem to have taken a fancy to transformers
Omnitron! Sound familiar anyone!
Each phase there will be two bosses up at any given time
encounter takes a alot of raid awarness and if Toxitron and Magmatron is up at the Same time there becomes a issue with Seeing Chemical Clouds when Flamethrower is Happening
Poison Bomb: must be killed ASap they seem to one shot people when they get hit by them
Arcane Annihilator : Should be interrupted since it deals about 50k dmg and he can pick the Target twice in a row
Electrical Discharge: Everyone need the spread out works like Chain lighting

Tank spot break down for bosses Abilities

Arcanotron:

Arcane Annihilator - Cast on a random raid member and deals heavy damage.

Power Generator - Spawns randomly on the ground, casters and healers should move into these swirling blue objects as they increase damage and mana regeneration. All members of the Omnitron Council gain the same buff from Power Generator so it is best to not tank them on the blue vortexes. Spawned randomly during the encounter.

Power Conversion: When Arcanotron's power runs out, he will cast Power Conversion at which point all DPS must be halted and target switch will begin.

Electron:

Electrical Discharge - Much like chain lightning, this ability deals moderate damage to a random raid member when cast upon and will jump to other raid members who are too close.

Lightning Conductor - If it is cast upon you, you must move away from the raid as it damages all players around you for 10 seconds.

Unstable Shield - Cast when Electron runs out of energy, stop DPS and switch to the next Omnitron that activates

Toxitron:

Chemical Clouds - Think of this as similar to Putricide or Grobbulus in Naxx, if you stand in the clouds, it hurts you. Cast upon random raid members, so move the hell away. Also deals damage to active Omnitron robots.

Poison Bomb - Chases a random raid member and explodes dealing damage, also leaves a puddle on the ground. Must be killed quickly

Poison Soaked Shell - Cast when Toxitron's energy runs out, time for a target switch

Magmatron:
Incineration Security Measure - Deals fire damage to all raid members.

Acquiring Target - A random raid member is targeted with a red beam, after 4 seconds he will cast Flamethrower to the acquired target so you should be away from other raid members when it happens anyway.

Flamethrower - Cast upon the Acquired Target, inflicts heavy fire damage to anyone in it's path, looks to be a front straight beam.

Barrier - Cast when he runs out of energy, time for another target switch to an Omnitron robot to one that does not have a shield.

All boss shields do damage to whomever happens to be hitting them, so retard checks will suggest that players are hitting the wrong target if they die.
Filtiarn
Filtiarn

Back to top Go down

Post  Filtiarn Mon Nov 15, 2010 12:47 pm

dont know if thats what your looking for but w/e
Filtiarn
Filtiarn

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:09 am

looks like from heroic mode dungeons trash drops BOE HEROIC PIECES. IMO WE SHOULD NOT SELL BUT KEEP THEM WITHIN GUILD TO PROGRESS. thoughts?
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:56 am

would be nice. if anyone has a blue drop in guild that they dont need. link it in guild chat asking if anyone else needs it. if they do just mail it or w/e.
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:20 pm

Better yet just gbank it and we hold those items for the last minute things before raid day so we can have everyone up to par and not one person who got a drop after they used the BOE they got
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawson Tue Nov 30, 2010 3:14 am

^
Dawson
Dawson

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content