Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@ current apps / future recruitment

5 posters

Go down

@ current apps / future recruitment Empty @ current apps / future recruitment

Post  emosaur~ Mon Aug 23, 2010 9:58 am

Since there was no real discussion on Robotnik or Damatura. I might've missed it. But anyway, as I said last night, we're probably looking at getting:

1 - 2 rogues
1 priest
tank(s)

This is basically just to cover Ellypse/Chiakte.
And the rogues cause we would use them.
Pretty sure a paladin tank would be nice right now and tbh Arnanmor isn't up to scratch. Aurn and Hax are okay at best, tbh. I guess the Noctis guys have a better opinion (maybe even a biased view) since we've been with these guys for a whole expansion. I've personally played with Aurn for much longer. :/
But I think we'll need new tanks and even just having them sit on the sidelines until Cata might keep them happy. Of course, get them in for farm content so we can gauge their skill level.

As for our actual apps, I don't think we need any. Prob take a good look at that Rezor priest. If not, we could look into getting Razoo. He only plays disc though. So might be a bit hard to fit him in if Ellypse misses a night. Not sure if Chiakte can play Holy? I think all the priests prefer to be disc now a days :s

And probably look into Thras. We have heaps of Locks atm but yeah, he's a good investment tbh. I think everyone has alts and it would let people change up for Cata, have a fresh start. Not a swap right away, of course, just they'd be changing mains when Cata hits.

Also, as I mentioned tanks, I know a good Paladin tank but he's a bit undergeared. Raided with him a bit in Intolerance, but was pretty much a great tank. It'd be another investment. Gearing isn't so much of an issue tbh. If you guys know people who can tank and are undergeared, I'd say just poke around and see what we can do.

If you guys have any other ideas/opinions feel free to post. Cause pretty much no doubt LK will die within 2 weeks and Halion shortly after, so we should start planning and really getting the guild up to scratch on DKP, policies like how to treat people and pugs (cause some of these people are like savages and I don't think they have any RL interactions with real people. at least that's my impression on some of the Noctis people.. rofl), and just how we'll operate in Cata.
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

@ current apps / future recruitment Empty Re: @ current apps / future recruitment

Post  ineedtofu Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:25 am

emosaur~ wrote:Also, as I mentioned tanks, I know a good Paladin tank but he's a bit undergeared. Raided with him a bit in Intolerance, but was pretty much a great tank. It'd be another investment. Gearing isn't so much of an issue tbh. If you guys know people who can tank and are undergeared, I'd say just poke around and see what we can do.

is this the same pally from before?
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

@ current apps / future recruitment Empty Re: @ current apps / future recruitment

Post  Fozby Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:44 am

razoo is mainspec holy* and can play disc(plays disc for lk)

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:50 am

happy to switch mains to my warrior and tank but it needs a bit of work.
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Mon Aug 23, 2010 10:54 am

Kald wrote:happy to switch mains to my warrior and tank but it needs a bit of work.
and lose prob the best spriest on server?
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:45 pm

Why on earth would u replace a warrior tank with another one! lol

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Mon Aug 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Roidzz wrote:Why on earth would u replace a warrior tank with a better one! lol
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:07 pm

Kald wrote:
Roidzz wrote:Why on earth would u replace a warrior tank with a better one! lol

who are u talking about
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Mon Aug 23, 2010 6:25 pm

man your thick
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Mon Aug 23, 2010 7:19 pm

Kald wrote:man your thick

Who's the better tank not thugs of course
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz Tue Aug 24, 2010 12:39 am

Lookin at the current apps I'm going for:

Decline all but Thrasy, I'm not really sure what to do with him... His gear is actually so bad that it would be hard to even fit him into farm raids for a few weeks now atleast until we had all our other trials and stuff get gear.

what do u guys think?

One rogue "seems" okay but I don't know...

Oh and that DK tank - accept him?

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Tue Aug 24, 2010 7:44 am

Roidzz wrote:Lookin at the current apps I'm going for:

Decline all but Thrasy, I'm not really sure what to do with him... His gear is actually so bad that it would be hard to even fit him into farm raids for a few weeks now atleast until we had all our other trials and stuff get gear.

what do u guys think?

One rogue "seems" okay but I don't know...

Oh and that DK tank - accept him?

i agree with this should get another rogue only have picto and dloc and we could use a 3rd?
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  emosaur~ Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:29 am

Yeah I think Roidz is right. Just decline everyone.
See what we can do for Thras.
Look for a rogue but be very picky. We're not struggling to get good melee atm. Rogues are nice but we can get some along the way easily.
Badnews can play rogue too. I can swap back if we can work around things.
Definitely take that DK tank though
Have a paladin friend who's apping. Gear might be behind in tanking cause he took a break after Uld and came back as ret.
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:22 am

emosaur~ wrote:Yeah I think Roidz is right. Just decline everyone.
See what we can do for Thras.
Look for a rogue but be very picky. We're not struggling to get good melee atm. Rogues are nice but we can get some along the way easily.
Badnews can play rogue too. I can swap back if we can work around things.
Definitely take that DK tank though
Have a paladin friend who's apping. Gear might be behind in tanking cause he took a break after Uld and came back as ret.

Yea if bnb plays rogue she would prob see more?
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:39 am

shes pretty good at her rogue, and its geared out the ass. if she would be alright with switching mains we should do it.
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  emosaur~ Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:40 am

also quick thing before i gtg.
my mate that applied, the prot paladin, dawsonscreek.
he has a dk he transferred over here. its not geared but he knows all the fights etc
and he wouldnt mind playing dps dk too. like back up for fuls. since damatura backed out.
idk just a suggestion.

anyway gtg like i said in attendance thing! talk to foz/ellypse/someone about texting me
or
0410 220 435
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down