Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Valk damage OVERALL

5 posters

Go down

Valk damage OVERALL Empty Valk damage OVERALL

Post  Roidzz Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:18 am

For the whole night:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-lxsmgrwh987u2463/analyze/dd/source/?target=77

Picto has done less than 10% of our top 3's damage overnight, also less than Aurn the MT. Firao's valk dps has been pretty low too, almost comparable to Aurn.

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Valk damage OVERALL Empty Re: Valk damage OVERALL

Post  Skitzone Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:28 am

U gotta take into account people getting picked up and such. But picto's 450k is shit. u get 450k per valk wave if your not picked.
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:00 am

should find out when everyone did the dmg, who got picked up...etc. like was it all at once and they got jewed the other how many valks. I got picked up twice I think so was pretty lucky, id say firao got picked up a lot cause he would have been near the top easily.
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Fri Aug 20, 2010 9:24 am

Kald wrote:should find out when everyone did the dmg, who got picked up...etc. like was it all at once and they got jewed the other how many valks. I got picked up twice I think so was pretty lucky, id say firao got picked up a lot cause he would have been near the top easily.

should also find out if people were dead etc cuz i know me and firao died on transition once or twice and also got picked up etc also hes usually good with defile and runs out early as did i.
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Fri Aug 20, 2010 10:58 am

gonna try to stalk more valk info but its pretty tough.
so far all i got is... picto did 17 sinister strikes all night to valks + 1 eviscerate.

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum