Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[OPEN] The Light of Dawn [25 Player] - For Sale!

Go down

[OPEN] The Light of Dawn [25 Player] - For Sale! Empty [OPEN] The Light of Dawn [25 Player] - For Sale!

Post  Skitzone Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:34 pm

Proxy are now selling The Light of Dawn [25 Player] Achievement.

Price is currently 90,000g but considering lesser bids if the spots are available, of course paying the full amount will give you a higher priority.

Currently we are only taking 2 buyers per week.

Below is a list of what comes in the package.

- 1x The Light of Dawn [25 Player] Achievement
- 1x 'The Light of Dawn' Title

If you are interested in a purchase, please either leave a message here or contact an officer in-game.
Once we have confirmation we will schedule the raid night which you will be required to keep free and let us do our job.
Some additional information is below.

- The run will approximately take us one raiding night (usually wednesday or thursday).
- Payment is required before we commence the run.
- If we fail to complete the achievement, all funds will be returned respectively.
- You will be required to stand to the side and die seconds after the pull.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact me ingame or reply here.

F.A.Q

Q: What times will you be doing these runs?
A: Usually on a Wednesday or Thursday night during our raid time. (6:30 -9:30ST)

Q: Will I get any loot?

A: Only if any of our members don't need the item, so most likely not.

Q: What about Invincible?
A: No.

Q: Can I play my character?
A: Yes, but you wont have to do anything. After the pull you will die within a few seconds.

Q: Do I need to be fairly geared to be acceptable for this run?
A: No, you will be required to die very early into the fight so gear doesn't matter.
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down