Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

draft lists

+2
Zuzua
Fozby
6 posters

Go down

draft lists Empty draft lists

Post  Fozby Fri Sep 17, 2010 5:17 am

Group A:

T:
Haxiom
Aurn

H:
Fozby
Megarambo
Emosaur
Bananas
Ellipse

D:
Zuzua
Alistia
Townley - away this week
Chiv
Kazeone
*Azunyan
Badnewsbear
Bendher
Reccas
Dloc
Spl
Skitzone
Chrondor
Tofu
Trakor
Throm
Grandil
Fuls

Group B:

T:
{Pluvi/Zynn/Angrok}
Dawson

H:
Aura
Forn
*Fozqt
*Gaibriel
{Razoo}

D:
Elzicho
Hchl - hacked
Inde
Rezz? - cant come?
Kaldemic
*Bdubz
{Leetbix}
{Degenerate}
Firao
Pistons
Picto
Rokki
Boomboom
{Blacklol/Taklol}
Roidz
*Baelirim/{Ryxxi}
*Amspl/{Ryxxi}
{Aarknrak/Honeymunchz/Alkaline}

15 people a week miss out on LK every week anyway, i dont see how this can cause more drama. Theoretically we can go in with Grp A and then everyone in Grp B doesn't get anything for the week. Atleast splitting into 2 runs pushing for LoD should eventually see 2 mounts a week instead of farming 1 mount a week and 15 people getting cut.

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

draft lists Empty Re: draft lists

Post  Zuzua Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:21 am

Monsterdk is back.
he just told me he finally settled his net.

Rezlin is not reliable recently, better not count him in.
Zuzua
Zuzua

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:29 am

With the numbers of trials coming in i'm not that worried about numbers(many alts for fillers).

Rather worried that some people would rage at not being in Group A, the way I see it though is as long as Group A can get a kill each week the leftovers may as well start progressing on 2 groups, and further down the track the 2 groups can be split more evenly so that both groups can clear it in the same amount of time.

With the amount of raiders+trials in Proxy atm(41 with monster) its almost a "take it or leave it" since 15-16 will miss out regardless.

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:34 am

Fozby wrote:Rather worried that some people would rage at not being in Group A
isnt this what i told u earlier
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:36 am

oh yea forgot to post this but what i see is with cata coming out why would we split into 2 groups so near to the expansion? why not just rotate people each week like 2-3 new max per week. easily carry those that dont know etc. p much everyone started playing better since the merge
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:37 am

yes i didnt think anyone was dumb enough to be angry until u mentioned they might be lol

for everyone on sitout: Progress 2nd grp for LK or sit in g6 then do nothing all week

because 2 mounts/week > 1 mount/week

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:50 am

ye but 1 mount a week > 0 mounts a week if it don't work.

The 4.0 patch is only a couple weeks away, and from what ghostcrawler was saying they might be changing invincible's droprate to like 1% or some shit.
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:10 am

theres 23x lod in the first grp

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:27 am

Not ready for splitting into 2 groups yet

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:31 am

its not meant to be splitting the guild, its just organising a 2nd group for the 15-16 people who have to sit out each week

I dont think you understand what I mean :\

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:16 pm

Yeah but I mean I dont think the second grp will be able to kill LK yet lol, even if we give them a good amount of LoD's... zuzua wasj ust saying today that its very very difficult to keep up running 2 consistent 12/12 groups because say you have 4 h pallies meaning 2 in each group, if even one of em can't make it, then that grp is fkd for the week, and just stuff like that.

It's a good idea for sure and we'll enjoy the extra loot from the 11 H bosses but Lich king with a 2nd group at this stage may be a bit ambitious.

I reckon having a better rotation system so we give all our trials a fair go on LK + working on halion on other nights will be a lot more beneficial and won't burn us out be4 cata Razz, because 2 grps is a lot of work load on the core and officers, and how do we know these new ppl aren't just here for LoD anyway Razz

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Fri Sep 17, 2010 6:24 pm

yea i dont expect it to get LK in its first week, maybe not even the second. Its just a thought that if 16 people sit out, we could just recruit 5 people, chuck in 4 alts and just do another 11/12 clear, if theres time in the week that grp can even push for lk(which is kind of our next progressive step after halion). it just seems pointless to sit out so many people and not do anything with them.

i'm alright with not doing a 2nd grp, but if it doesnt go ahead is there really any point on recruiting at all? atm everyone is p much just after the mount, getting in more people just means theres a longer line for it. Accepting people for cata either a) perma benches till cata or b) gives us a shitload of people just to keep rotating around when we already have so many, a few dont even have LoD after a 3rd kill

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:15 pm

yeah but then 5 ppl quit @ cata and were stuck with 1+1/2 raids since ppl don't have alts lvled...too much of a hassle if we have too many ppl in cata at the start. Running 2xhLK runs wont work out this late in the patch/xpack.

Having said that though we will be able to do it easily in cata since you can split raids into 10's if were lacking numbers.

What we should focus on now is getting a perfect setup for cata, fill in any holes that we have, and just generally improve everyone's performance.

Skitz n I were talking about the Elite rank and it really needs to be earned a bit more, Like if say someone doesn't turn up a night without posting then they go straight back to raider...etc stuff like that. And maybe more than just 3 weeks attendance or w/e it is atm to gain the rank.

*Edit: Lol off topic but uknow that 2xblood DK i denied last week?
https://proxy.forumotion.com/recruitment-f1/declined-incognegro-dk-t161.htm
Well he went unholy lmao
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  emosaur~ Sat Sep 18, 2010 5:58 am

Kald wrote:
What we should focus on now is getting a perfect setup for cata, fill in any holes that we have, and just generally improve everyone's performance.

Skitz n I were talking about the Elite rank and it really needs to be earned a bit more, Like if say someone doesn't turn up a night without posting then they go straight back to raider...etc stuff like that. And maybe more than just 3 weeks attendance or w/e it is atm to gain the rank.

we have no holes except getting razoo so we have 3 priests, a backup for spl (haste; dk/another enh), resto shaman. the latter of the two are perma bench spots though.
but atm we have like an extra of every class/buff.

and if you mean earn the elite rank a bit more its cause you were thinking of elite + officers roll only or officers only for invincible. which is pretty dumb. its also just a mount, just have to be not stupid enough to give it to someone really new to the guild.

if you base ranks off not posting, not saying it would happen, but it could, people who feel burnt out could just make some bs post then bail for a bit. that or people could just post something vague like "might be late" and then bail, claiming they posted. also what are you gonna do if some irl emergency like family member died/in hospital, etc and you cant post?

has to be a better way to gauge it all.
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:15 am

well grepairs too.

If they have a good excuse then its ok. If its something like "I forgot" or something like that then demote to raider or w/e.
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:55 am

What if... instead of organizing 2 grps.

We just do 1 full grp for 12/12, then if we have time (like on a monday night or something) do a 2nd grp with what we have left + alt fillers?

Group comp wont be the best but im sure we'll be able to get all the essential buffs in and then fill with whoever and do 11/12HM at the very least.

That way theres no stress on us, and eventually we'll be able to get HLK with that group too.

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Sun Sep 19, 2010 7:59 am

thats what I meant, but I figured if you could set up the first grp to get a kill with the bare minimum of class/skill composition, then the 2nd grp would be able to progress faster

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:17 am

Roidzz wrote:What if... instead of organizing 2 grps.

We just do 1 full grp for 12/12, then if we have time (like on a monday night or something) do a 2nd grp with what we have left + alt fillers?

Group comp wont be the best but im sure we'll be able to get all the essential buffs in and then fill with whoever and do 11/12HM at the very least.

That way theres no stress on us, and eventually we'll be able to get HLK with that group too.
That's a good idea most of us have geared alts or a few but not everyone knows how to play their alts is the main issue -_-
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum