Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wesleyswipes - Resto Druid - Private App

5 posters

Go down

Wesleyswipes - Resto Druid - Private App Empty Wesleyswipes - Resto Druid - Private App

Post  emosaur~ Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:57 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Wesleyswipes
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Primal
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Wesleyswipes
Talent Spec: Restoration
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
For Enchants, Spell power where possible for increased healing and Spirit wherever Spell power isn't possible.

Gems are +20 Haste in Yellow sockets for the Soft Haste cap and for faster Cooldowns/Nourishes/Better Rejuvenation heals due to quicker ticks, +23 Spell power in Red sockets for increased healing, +12 Spellpower & +10 Spirit in Blue sockets for Increased Mana regeneration.

If by Spec you mean rotation, Basically my rotation is very situational based and i have a difficult time explaining it. What I'll typically do is Pre-Hot about 10 people before incoming raid damage (Infest/Ice tombs/Pungent Blight) whilst constantly keeping HoTs rolling on the tanks. If there's a situation where someone takes a big hit I'll use my Swiftmend, Then Natures Swiftness followed by an Instant Healing Touch. I'm specced into the Talent Revitalize so my Rejuvenations and Wild growths have a chance to Restore Mana/Rage/Runic Power/Energy on their targets.

My Glyphs
  • Glyph of Rapid Rejuvination - To reduce the time between ticks, So one Rejuvenation will heal about 2-3 additional ticks.
  • Glyph of Wild Growth - So Wild Growth can heal up to 7 people when cast, And it is cast often.
  • Glyph of Swiftmend - So Swiftmend doesn't take Rejuvenation or Regrowth off of whoever I'm using it on, Which would cause me to waste time Re-Hotting them.

Please put a screenshot of your current interface in combat (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic):
https://2img.net/h/oi55.tinypic.com/sp8y69.jpg

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? 3 Years

What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO?
During Burning Crusade my guild and i had cleared all content up to High council in The Black Temple (Pre 30% Nerf) They then broke up. After the Lich King expansion was released my brother and i spent the good part of 2 weeks running heroics for the End-boss epics before going into Naxxramas, Only to find everyone else in there still had Quest greens on. I then proceeded to full clear Naxx 10/25, OS 10/25 and EoE 10 with pugs. Then i joined a guild and did OS+ 3D (Pre-Ulduar) During the entire duration of Ulduars release i was on a WoW break, I came back to the opening of ToC. Still in my guild, We cleared Toc 10/25 and Togc 10. (Togc 25 was 4/5).
My current ICC Progression is ICC 10 HM (11/12) ICC 25 HM (11/12).

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?
I want to leave my current guild as i don't believe they have the efficiency to down Heroic Lich King 25 man, And 2 of our best members have already left to join your guild. The raiders we have certainly don't have the right attitude to beat such a difficult encounter.

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? aLternative, They stopped raiding.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Johnathon
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australia GMT+ 8:30
Regular play time: 3pm-12pm (Mostly only on Raid Days)
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? To down HM 25 Lich King and to be in a Competent guild for the upcoming Cataclysm raids.
How did you hear about us? I spoke to one of your officers when you first merged.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? Aura i guess.
Can this person vouch for you? Perhaps, I did about 4 raids with him.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 4.00 GB Ram, Intel Core 2 Duo 2.20 GHz by 2.20 GHz, NVIDIA GeForce 210.
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Telstra, 500kbps Download 1MBps Upload.
Do you disconnect often? Only for the whelps before the Sindragosa Pull.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Battleping.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-tbmz8wej2t5b9gma/details/15/

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application.

I like Pina coladas and getting caught in the rain.
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

Wesleyswipes - Resto Druid - Private App Empty Re: Wesleyswipes - Resto Druid - Private App

Post  Kald Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:22 pm

I've seen this guy around a bit, never in a raid though.

6 abilities bound, assuming he doesn't just click them, not decurse/innervate/natures swiftness?

herbalism...

a no from me
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Wesleyswipes - Resto Druid - Private App Empty Re: Wesleyswipes - Resto Druid - Private App

Post  ineedtofu Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:59 am

doesnt look that great. prob no from me as well
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:39 am

the log link he posted is useless, http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-afhttgz59zcx0qrb/sum/healingDone/?s=6259&e=6557 is his icc clear. looks like hes going 1-1 with the other rdruid in their guild, but he only puts out 9k on bql with 2 shams, 2 pallys, 2 druids.

-1, even tho we only have forn and hes 11/12

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Zuzua Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:07 am

its not wise to do private app to us when he got no strong Vouch.
have no idea why he did in privately.
Zuzua
Zuzua

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:33 am

Zuzua wrote:its not wise to do private app to us when he got no strong Vouch.
have no idea why he did in privately.
most likely because if we deny him he does want to keep raiding with primal. thats my thought about it
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down