Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RECCAS, ROGUE

3 posters

Go down

RECCAS, ROGUE Empty RECCAS, ROGUE

Post  Zuzua Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:50 pm

Recca wrote:Player Information
Character Name:Reccas
Server:Barthilas
Current Guild:None
Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Reccas
Talent Spec:Combat w/ Mutilate offspec
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: ** REQUIRED **
I'm currently specced combat due to the important raid buff its providing, which only arms warrior is the only alternative but which i feel guilds would prefer them to be fury instead. Combat is also better for the most significant fight in WOTLK(LK hm), cause it has more cleave dps and bursts during the most important Valks' phase. I'm currently gemmed for hard arP and expertise cap w/ food buff.
Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic): ** REQUIRED **
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img836/4861/test2hi.jpg

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? 3 to 4 years if im not wrong.
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)
Joined the game nearing the release of TBC so havent touch on much raiding in classic content. Cleared all raiding contents in TBC cept SWP. Cleared all of LK content including LK hm cept Totgc25 anub and halion hm.
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? Just got back to the game after quiting for 2 months for RL issues. Am back on barth to play with RL frenz.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Was from Kopitiam(Barth) to NSB(Thaurrisan) then Adept(Dreadmaul).

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Rec
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Singapore
Regular play time: Hmm.. Would be online for raids mainly and time thrashing with friends.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yeah.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? The raid timings kinda fitted perfectly with my new job and looking through the horde guilds on Barth, Proxy is definitely No. 1 on the list.
How did you hear about us? From friends who are on Barth.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) Kinda known Zuzua from days in ulduar.
Can this person vouch for you? Yes.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo?Yes.
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yeap.
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 2G Ram, Intel core2 2.4GHz, Geforce 9600GT.
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Starhub.
Do you disconnect often? Nope.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Wowtunnels expired when i quited the game previously. Would consider using lowerping if im back to raiding.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: Latest i could get my hands on, WoL parses have expired it seems.
http://www.wowmeteronline.com/combat/15058045#damageout
Zuzua
Zuzua

Back to top Go down

RECCAS, ROGUE Empty Re: RECCAS, ROGUE

Post  Zuzua Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:53 pm

one of my mate, knew him for about 2 yrs, really decent player.
Zuzua
Zuzua

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:50 pm

wow good xp + app

+1
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down