Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HLK Roster

4 posters

Go down

HLK Roster Empty HLK Roster

Post  Zuzua Sat Aug 14, 2010 5:04 pm

Tank:
Warrior: Haxiom
Druid: Aurn
Paladin: Marshmallowz Panst

Melee
warrior: Gruntz Roidzz Throm
Feral cat: Firao Pegopa Badnewsbear
Rogue: Picto
DK: Fuls
Ret: Iwanttofu Trakor
Enhance: SPL

Range:
Mage: Alistia, Elzilcho, HCHL, Zuzua
Warlock: Townley Chivdocs Rezzlin Independence
Boomkin: Bendher
Elemental: Boomboom
Hunter: Skitzone Rokki
Shadow priest: Kaldemic Kazeone

Healers
Resto Shaman: Emosaur Jthn
Paladin: Fozby Megarambo
Priest: Ellypse Chiakte
Druid: Forn

Brief roster as above. anyone who missed, plz reply the thread.

Last edited by Zuzua on Wed Aug 18, 2010 12:54 pm; edited 5 times in total
Zuzua
Zuzua

Back to top Go down

HLK Roster Empty Re: HLK Roster

Post  Skitzone Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:58 pm

If I feel that the other hunters are capable. I am quite happy to play Marsh's account for our first kill. (had quite alota exp tanking H LK)
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  emosaur~ Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:50 pm

As for the healing team I'd suggest:

2 x Holy Paladin
2 x Disc Priest
1 x Holy Priest
1 x Resto Shaman

That's if you want to go 6 healers. Which you probably could now with 30%, just need to make sure that all the DPS bring their game.

And yeah Skitz if you're confident, we could maybe go with that. I'm not too keen on Aurn + Hax tbh.
Hax is alright but is so slow in terms of picking up things sometimes or just has fuckups and its frustrating when a wipe comes from a tank being shit.
Aurn is just pretty much a lost cause sometimes. He wears a lot of DPS gear and claims it to be for tanking. He's actually worn cat gear for like other bosses, come to H LK and he got stomped. "Oh, I was wearing my cat gear. lolololol" :////
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz Sun Aug 15, 2010 2:47 am

We did an RS 10 HM with some alts yesterday and hax died a few times to cutters and was sloppy a couple times on runnin out when he had the debuff.

He said it was a problem with his combat log or something and relogged and did play better after that, so I'm not 100% sure if it was actually a problem or if he was just not paying attention or whatever, but I think he may need to pick up his game for H LK. We cannot have the OT being blown off the arena Razz

That being said, I think it might take a night or so to get everyone used to our strat's so we should be okay as long as he gets going asap.

Also, since we have so many hunters now, skitz can always tank on marsh who's pretty much in BIS gear, and Forn has MT'ed for us before (our resto druid) and does it pretty well, so tank's should be no problem assuming that we don't need forn to heal.

Oh and I'd also like to mention that Gruntz possibly isn't comming over to <Proxy>, so I'm not sure if we can include him in the list. He hasn't been very straight with me so I'm not 100% sure though :S

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Sun Aug 15, 2010 4:52 am

Been mates with Gruntz since he joined Cross and ive think ive just pushed him over the edge. Should be coming over b4 wed :p
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down