Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

List here the people who qualified to fight HLK

5 posters

Go down

List here the people who qualified to fight HLK Empty List here the people who qualified to fight HLK

Post  Zuzua Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:57 pm

List here the ppl who are eligible to join the hlk fight

From the the previous HLK progression records in Cross, the following people have the soild attendance<over 95% attendance>, Internet<Very rare Dc issues>, skill and gear<>.

Warrior: Gruntz Roidzz <both Fury>
Mage: Alistia, Elzilcho, HCHL, Zuzua
Warlock: Chivdocs<Demo/Aff> Townley<Aff> Rezzlin<Aff/demo>
Druid: Bendher<Boomkin> Forn<Resto> Pegopa<Feral>
Paladin: Megarambo Nease <Both Holy>
Priest: Kazeone<Shadow> Chiakte <Disc>
Shaman: SPL <Enhance>
DK: MonsterDK <unholy>
Hunter: Skitzone
Rogue: Nil

Noteļ¼š MonsterDK is not stable at the moment<status will be confirmed asap>
Rezzlin has sometimes dropped out issues during HLK. Panst is pally tank, but no much exp on HLK

we should figure out the roster b4 Next Wed, ensure we have a quick hlk down.

cheers
Zuzua
Zuzua

Back to top Go down

List here the people who qualified to fight HLK Empty Re: List here the people who qualified to fight HLK

Post  emosaur~ Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:18 am

Yeah, we've got a decent list of who we'd take from Noctis.

Thought you guys didn't have any tanks but yeah. A quick kill would be nice but, sorting out everyone into their proper ranks would be better imo. Everyone is on trial and theres incentive to play so some of those people who were maybe average or looked like they had potential could shine and perform.

The fight is based around more ranged and getting all the buffs is important so some of the people we were gonna leave out might have the right class and might be playing a lot better.

That and sorting out everyone now will set us up for Cata. But yeah, it's up to you guys, we can put forward our list too, we're gonna have to cut it down though since you guys have like 15 or so there? (didnt count it) I imagine we'd have the same too with lots of overlapping classes, so we're gonna have to look at taking others that may not be so great but have the right class.
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

List here the people who qualified to fight HLK Empty Re: List here the people who qualified to fight HLK

Post  Zuzua Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:56 am

Skit told me about Noctis got 2 quite soild tanks, therefore i rather not to bother the rank. but if really need, i will take our pally tank Marshmallowz over, who has all the BIS tanking set.

for voting the list, is more useful to know the raiding people of each other, to optimize the progession grp.
Zuzua
Zuzua

Back to top Go down

Post  emosaur~ Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:55 pm

Zuzua wrote:Skit told me about Noctis got 2 quite soild tanks, therefore i rather not to bother the rank.

I don't understand that sentence? :/

But yeah, our tanks aren't that solid. They can tank but they're not great.

Zuzua wrote:for voting the list, is more useful to know the raiding people of each other, to optimize the progession grp.

Don't really get what you're saying there too but I assume you want to know our core group.
But like I said before and I said to Roidz earlier, it might be useless to try and follow the list cause we'll have more than 25 if we combine them and we'll have overlapping of classes/roles. That and since everyone is on trial, people are playing better to try and keep a spot and they might be a class or role we're after to get LK. They're more likely to continue performing to keep their spot on LK.
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

Post  emosaur~ Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:08 pm

Healers
Emosaur - Resto Shaman
Ellypse - Discipline Priest
Foxhollow - Holy Priest
Fozby - Paladin

Tanks
Haxiom - Warrior
Aurn - Druid

Ranged DPS
Kaldemic - Shadow Priest
Independence - Warlock
Rokki - Hunter
Squishielol - Hunter
Boomboom - Elemental Shaman

Melee DPS
Firao - Feral Druid
Badnewsbear - Feral Druid
Picto - Rogue
Dloc - Rogue
Fuls - Death Knight
Throm - Fury Warrior
Iwanttofu - Retribution Paladin
Trakor - Retribution Paladin

On top of this, there's Jthn who is a resto shaman who can be useful in terms of covering a spot. There have been times I've switched to Ele cause we would be missing DPS sometimes and he can cover my healing spot.

But like I said if you look at lists and combine them, there's obviously going to be people missing and major class / role overlaps.

For example, there are 3 (three) DPS warriors if we decide to take them all. Throm, Roidz and Gruntz. I know Throm has a Shadowmourne and I believe Gruntz has one. So, what would you do there also considering LK HM prefers to have ranged (Vile Spirits in Frostmourne room and outside, easier to pre-emptively spread out for defile).

Another example would be that a resto druid isn't as useful for LK. With 30% they can be semi useful but need to be exceptional. And our healing team that we have here has healed with each other for quite sometime. The only new addition is Foxhollow who just apped to us but came in full 277 gear and is a great player. Basically our healing team needs another paladin and that's it if you're looking to 5 heal. If we're looking to 6 heal, another disc priest could be useful/ideal.
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Sat Aug 14, 2010 7:55 pm

Pretty much I told zuzua that Noctis had 2 solid MT's that were stable. So the fact that our 2 MT's decided to bail worked out well for us so doubling up on MT's wasn't gonna pose any kind of issues (who to keep etc.) We do have 1 tank coming over, but hes knowledge/exp is quite limited to the 11/12 (Panst, Prot Pally) and has rarely had any time to work on H LK.

What i think zuzua means by the voting list thingo is that we would much rather take into account the raiders past history with their previous guild, over their performance. For example if some players have a tendency to dog a raid, skip a few important progression nights, or just dont hav the stability we require they shouldn't be in our core line-up for our first kill. We'd like to form our LK line-up and keep that as stable as possible until the first death. The odd occasion where raiders have family events and such is fine. But ppl that just show up on wed and bail just isn't gonna cut it
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  emosaur~ Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:53 pm

Skitzone wrote:Pretty much I told zuzua that Noctis had 2 solid MT's that were stable. So the fact that our 2 MT's decided to bail worked out well for us so doubling up on MT's wasn't gonna pose any kind of issues (who to keep etc.) We do have 1 tank coming over, but hes knowledge/exp is quite limited to the 11/12 (Panst, Prot Pally) and has rarely had any time to work on H LK.

What i think zuzua means by the voting list thingo is that we would much rather take into account the raiders past history with their previous guild, over their performance. For example if some players have a tendency to dog a raid, skip a few important progression nights, or just dont hav the stability we require they shouldn't be in our core line-up for our first kill. We'd like to form our LK line-up and keep that as stable as possible until the first death. The odd occasion where raiders have family events and such is fine. But ppl that just show up on wed and bail just isn't gonna cut it

Yeah that's fair enough. Of course a more stable and reliable person will be put in. But the merge could have given people some new motivation and stuff. It's possible.
But yeah, I just don't see us bringing 3 DPS warriors to LK. Neutral
I think we just need to understand and have our raiders understand people will have to be subbed just cause we can't have too many of x class or too many of x role. Even with 30%, what we can/can't bring will be somewhat strict.
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

List here the people who qualified to fight HLK Empty Shambag

Post  Skitzone Mon Aug 16, 2010 3:44 am

Shambag here, pw not working

Seen below is my best raid grp with listed candidates above.

Tanks
Haxiom
Firao (if cant tank due to fps issues then Aurn in and sit Rokki or Chivdocs or Trakor)

Heals
Megarambo
Fozby
Chiakte
Forn (or we can 5 heal and get picto in)
Ellypse
Emosaur

Ranged dps
Boomboom
Zuzua
Bendher
Townley
Independence
Rezzlin
Kazeone
Kaldemic
Skitzone
Rokki
Sub - Alistia, Chivdocs

Melee dps
Gruntz
Roidzz
Ineedtofu
Trakor/Spl (Not sure about Trakor, but his class has good utility?)
Fuls
Monsterdk "frost" (assuming has net, if not Amspl)
Dloc (Gear is ms Mut, combat gear average)
Sub - Picto

As u can see ive chosen a ranged heavy raid grp with a 3rd lock. Personally i dont beleive the valks will be a problem with 30% buff and shadowmournes. what i see the problem being is defile and assuming were ranged heavy this problem will be reduced. Also with the 3rd lock this will increase the chances of a cleaner valk phase anyway. But if there is a problem with the valks then we may need to swap a hunter for a melee assuming we still want to 6 heal. if not we can just drop a holy preist or druid and grab another melee. the only problem with this raid setup is the fact that we only have 2 md's and 1 tricks which may create agro issues for the raging spirits. If this is the case the use of a 2nd rogue to replace the ele shaman (does not bring buffs but boom has good exp, catch 22)

Last edited by Skitzone on Wed Aug 18, 2010 5:27 pm; edited 12 times in total
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Mon Aug 16, 2010 4:48 am

Can't find Foxhollow on the armory, so I think shes gone.

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:04 am

Fozby wrote:Can't find Foxhollow on the armory, so I think shes gone.
wow ok

random
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:56 pm

Squishie spoke to me today aswell, says he wants to play casual for awhile

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:09 am

SUNDAY?!? .. 5 heal / 1 hunter ... use throm while we ewait for tofu

Tanks:
Aurn: Feral Tank
Hax: Prot War

Heals:
Mega: Holy Pally
Foz: Holy Pally
Ellypse: Holy Priest
Chiakte: Disc Priest
Emosaur: Resto Shaman

Range:
Kaldemic: S-Priest
Kazeone: S-Priest
Townley: Lock
Rezzlin: Lock
Indepen: Lock
Zuzua: Mage
Elzilcho: Mage
Skitzone: Hunter
Bendher: Boomkin
Boomboom: Ele

Melee:
Fuls: DK
Gruntz: War
Roidzz: War
Throm: War
Trakor: Pally
Spl: Enh
Firao: Feral
Picto: Rogue
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down