Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Whitedahlia -Destro Lock Application.

4 posters

Go down

[Declined]Whitedahlia   -Destro Lock Application. Empty [Declined]Whitedahlia -Destro Lock Application.

Post  Whitedahlia Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:18 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Whitedahlia
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Arena Empire
Armory Link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/barthilas/whitedahlia/advanced
Talent Spec: Destro – 03/07/31
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
Spec: My spec is what elementuim warlocks are using I went this build because I was told destro is currently the highest for pulling dps, and not to mention it’s what im most use to because I’ve been raiding in destro for a long time. I have 0/3 point’s in backlash because I think it was going to be a waste. However I used those 3 points and got nether ward and the nether protection. When desto talents were full I moved over to afflict and put 3/3 points in corruption because I use corruption in my rotation. Next in the demo tree I have put 2/3 in demonic embrace to increase stam 3/3 in dark arts to increase the cast time of my imp’s firebolt spell, and 2/2 in mana feed because when my pet crits I gain back 4% of mana, even though warlocks can life tap I believe that this is still useful.
Glyphs: currently my glyphs are prime: imp, conflogate, immolate. I picked these because more dmg from each imp attack will increase dps immo glyph for the 10% periodic dmg, and the conflagrate glyph to reduce the cooldown of is so I can get the buff it gives me increasing the next three fire spells.
for my major glyphs I have : fear because it is an amaezing cc when used right. Glyph of demontic circle because 4 sec’s is a long time for using it to tp place to place. And lifetap glyph
minor glyphs I have drainsoul. But I no longer use this.
Gemming: I’ve gemed +35 and +30 hit gems in a lot of my gear to help me reach the hit cap once at the hit cap I considering changing some gems around for example I put 40+ haste gem in my boots so I could get the bonus and I still am over the hit cap. In red slots I will put 40+ intel or 20intel 20 haste/crit gems in. but it really depends on what gear I have and what stat im lacking in.
What makes you an exceptional player?:
I’ve had a lot of experience now in raiding and meeting new people which has made me quite aware of what’s going on and how person react. I have a reasonable knowledge in my own class but am always willing to try new things and get a better understanding of how to play this class. Ever since WOTLK came out is when I really showed my colors in raiding, I always stayed until the raidleader called without losing my cool when we would wipe time and time again. I have good communication and coordination in fight which makes me a good player I believe in any PVE raid fight. This is what makes me an exceptional player in world of warcraft.
Link to Interface and ETC:
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=469349967013&set=a.190545477013.124210.563572013

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I've been playing for about 3 years now.
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)
Pre-BC
- N/A

BC
-/N/A

WOTLK
- Naxx 10/25.
- Sarth 10/25.
- Eye of Eternity
- Uld. (didn’t really raid in ULD I focused on pvp)
- TotC 10/25.
- 11/12 HM ICC 10 12/12 Norm
- 9/12 25man

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I left my last guild (The Rising Shadow, Silver Hand) because I didn't like the attitude of the new raiders and the raiding quality was dropping. They also tolerated a lot of bad players. I was also raiding American times and it was taking quite a toll on me as I live in Australia.
I left my last guild because a lot of the members in it were aggressive and giving me shit when I went through a rough time. My dad passed away when the guild was attempting to do RS and because I wasn’t there I lost all my gpkp when I explained what happened the guild leader just wrote “lol bad luck” so I left. The guild I am currently in are all RL friends but there not serious on raiding a lot of them are wanting to pvp and I would like to continue to PVE.

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Intoxicated on my old server in thurrisan, fish feast on balthirus and now arena empire.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Reece
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australia, SA, GMT+9:30
Regular play time: Can play daily after uni and uni homework is complete. Other commitments sometimes interfere but generally on often or can be contacted to get on. If accepted I will give mobile number to guildmembers or raid officials so if im running late they could call and be like whats up and etc.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 5:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I believe Proxy is the guild for me. I want to join a serious guild and experience a higher level of raiding content.
How did you hear about us? Proxy is a well known guild in this server all my RL friends say proxy is the best horde guild at the current time.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) No I do not know anyone from the guild proxy.
Can this person vouch for you? N/A

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes I do.
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes if need be I can.
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 4gigbit RAM, Intel core i3 processor (i3 -350), p7p55 LX Xtreme design motherboard, 1GB engt220
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Telstra. ADSL2+, 60gb a month
Do you disconnect often? No hardly ever, I may lag when there is a phonecall but it wouldn’t cause me to DC however I rang Telstra up about the problem and they said im not the only one experiencing it and they are trying to find the problem.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Nope.

Whitedahlia

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Whitedahlia   -Destro Lock Application. Empty Re: [Declined]Whitedahlia -Destro Lock Application.

Post  Rainy Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:31 pm

No privacy settings on your FB LOL
Rainy
Rainy

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Whitedahlia   -Destro Lock Application. Empty Re: [Declined]Whitedahlia -Destro Lock Application.

Post  Whitedahlia Mon Dec 27, 2010 4:54 pm

https://s1233.photobucket.com/albums/ff385/Whitedahlia1/?action=view&current=Proxyapplication.jpg

Whitedahlia

Back to top Go down

Post  chivdoc Wed Jan 05, 2011 5:52 am

Um, ok

At the moment crit is showing much higher numbers for destruction than haste. Can you think about why this may be the case?

You should also think about enchanting all of your gear, reforging to hit and using crit/int gems.
At this point in time you would expect you would have a cataclysm meta gem. The int/2%mana one suffices.

A few fights in the new content requires quick thinking and clutch moves, though i can see the use for nether protection i think personally aftermath is a more versatile thing to use, the rain of fire stun is extremlely helpful on fights such as Magmaw adds, Chogall adds etc. It adds a passive bonus to an aoe spell. Also conflag can be useful for buying time in clutch situations.
chivdoc
chivdoc
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:09 am

no.
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Whitedahlia Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:19 am

chivdoc my gear is reforged and enchanted.
i went from mastery > hit
and where i could i went crit/mastery > haste when i was at the hit cap

As you said i should have a cata meta gem i acually do. I am aweare that the link i sent you i don't however i am currently in better gear then what the link shows at the moment

All my gear is enchanted and reforged and i do have a meta gem from cata.

If you would like i could show you ingame?

also if you suggest i should get afthermath as a talent i have no issues changing it??

Whitedahlia

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down