Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Elemental Shaman - Gathak

2 posters

Go down

[Declined]Elemental Shaman - Gathak Empty [Declined]Elemental Shaman - Gathak

Post  ShasVa Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:38 am

Player Information
Character Name:
Gathak
Server:
Barthilas
Current Guild:
None, formerly Astral Projection.
Armory Link:
Gathak's Profile
Talent Spec:
Elemental Shaman
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems, reforging and enchants: (We want to know how well you know your theorycrafting, explain to us like we don't know anything about your class/spec.)
- Most equipment was reforged in order to get to or close to the "cap" for the Shaman stats such as Hit, Haste and Mastery.
- Gems were chosen to enhance these specific stats. Mostly Hit, which needed the reforging boost the most.
- Enchants are like gems; chosen to enhance Shaman-specific stats. One such enchant was used on the main-hand weapon, getting it's spellpower to nearly 1100.
- Glyphs were chosen to enhance certain spells. The prime ones give a power boost to my 3 main spells (LB, FS and LvB), the major ones enhance thunderstorm and lightning shield, and the minor ones enhance my astral recall and resurrection abilities.
What makes you an exceptional player?(We want to know how good your are)
- My dedication to teamwork and winning.
- My knowledge of how the Elemental Shaman works (rotations, maximizing DPS, etc).
- With the right rotations, I've achieved hits of over 10K most of the time. Earth Shock + 9 LS charges netted 20K damage quite a few times too. This is even more possible when various buffs get my spellpower to over 4000, or even 5000 if I'm lucky!
Link to current UI screenshot: (This is very important, we want to see if you know how to make a raiding ui, if you click or if your screen is just cluttered. Your screenshot needs to be in combat, and healers need to be in a raid.)
Due to Astral Projection not doing raiding, I left them. I am therefore unable to provide a screenshot. All I can tell you is that I use raid-specific addons such as DBM (and its plugins for vanilla and TBC), Recount, and Omen Threat Meter.

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? (Basically when you started and how often.)
Since early 2009, but I stopped playing for a while. I resumed back in September of 2010.
What is your raid experience? (List the bosses you killed when it was current content. We don't care about killing kil'jaeden or Yogg Saron if you did it in ICC gear.)
- Lich King dead, earned Kingslayer title (but sadly not the Heroic RSoT2 that I wanted Sad)
- Onyxia's Lair conquered, did this a few weeks ago with help
- The Botanica was done solo, and with success
- Various bosses (devourer of souls, the black knight, loken, warp splinter, ley-guardian eregos, maiden of grief...just to name a few) these are just the ones that I remember killing in the past few months I've been playing again.
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?
Astral Projection did not seem to do much raiding at all. I remember asking a few times but nothing ever came of it.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
None so far.

Personal Facts
Daniel
Australia GMT+10
Regular play time:
Usually afternoons or late evenings, couldn't really specify an exact time.
Can you make all the raid times? (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days)
Short of a dire family emergency, then yes! Smile

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy?
I heard it was the best, and I want to play with the best!
How did you hear about us?
Searching google and WoW community forums.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend)
Not that I know of.
Can this person vouch for you?
n/a
Why should we accept you into Proxy? (We may not be recruiting you class/spec, but a good enough app can make us accept you. What makes you deserve a spot in our guild?)
Because not doing so would be a mistake!
My character Gathak is certainly quite powerful when backed up by other powerful players. The combined potential power will be able to topple any opponents that Proxy would come across - even Deathwing itself! So I ask that you give Gathak consideration. It would be well worth it to integrate him into Proxy.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo?
Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed?
Yes
List computer specs: (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card)
AMD X4 3.2Ghz, 4GB DDR3, MSI HD5770 Hawk
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection?
Pacnet, ADSL2+
Do you disconnect often?
Very rarely.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc?
Gamehaste, produced the best ping results I've ever had.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: (If you can't access any of these, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.)

None, sorry. Had a recent problem with the Recount addon. Will try again asap.

ShasVa

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Elemental Shaman - Gathak Empty Re: [Declined]Elemental Shaman - Gathak

Post  Fozby Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:52 am

ShasVa wrote:Due to Astral Projection not doing raiding, I left them. I am therefore unable to provide a screenshot.

^Doesn't make sense. You don't need to be in a raid to press print screen.

Logging out in PvE gear is a good start :p

Your spec seems whack, Reverberation over Fulmination is clearly a DPS loss.

Both your professions are < 100.

You aren't really what we're looking for atm Sad Declined.

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down