Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Vynlortian-Death Knight Tank

+2
ineedtofu
vynlortian
6 posters

Go down

[Declined]Vynlortian-Death Knight Tank Empty [Declined]Vynlortian-Death Knight Tank

Post  vynlortian Thu Nov 18, 2010 4:34 am

Player Information
Character Name:Vynlortian
Server: Barthilas (Currently at Tichondrius,will transfer over)
Current Guild:Non
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&cn=Vynlortian&gn=Teh+O+Ais
Talent Spec: Tank - 33/0/3

Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
Spec: My current spec is suit for a endgame tank. 2/2 Scaarlet Fever to gain a 100% chance to reduce enemy damage and 2/2 on crimson scourge to increase dmg of blood boil and to get a free blood boil when mob is under the effect of blood plague and plague strike is use. 2/2 blood parasite to fight and to heal, the reason i didnt put points in abomination might is because paly/hunter can buff up the 10% atk power in a 25m raid.

Glyphs: The glyphs im using are pretty standard as a dk tank. Rune,heart and death strike for prime and DRW, bone shield and blood strike for major. Death strike glyph is to increase the dmg by stacking up runic power to 40% and DRW is to increase tanks threat.
Gemming: Currently, I am gemming for pure stam except a red gem on my gloves to match the meta requirement.The choice of the red gem is Soverign Dreadstone which gives u +10 stam and +10 str, increase in str for dk will also increase in parry rating. In a raid, boosting stam is a must while def cap is also important.
What makes you an exceptional player?: I've experience in tanking most of the wrath raids except ulduar because i only start play after that.I have the knowledge of leading a raid (10m), i use to do that when i pug in tichondrius. I have strong knowledge in my own class also have the knowledge in playing a mage as I used to play mage when i start wow. On top of this, i've clear most of the icc hm except lk. Good communication and strong attendance for a raider is critical and i have the quality of both.
Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, flickr, imageshack, tinypic):
[Declined]Vynlortian-Death Knight Tank Dktank.th

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I've been playing for about 2 years now. Before this i was playing in private server
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)
-EoE
-Ony
-ToC 10/25
-10/12 hm icc10
-9/12 icc25

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I left my previous guild (Teh O Ais) because they more like a casual guild, not a raiding guild. They recruit players without skill and tolerate them in the raid. I was also raiding American times and it was taking quite a toll on me as I live in Australia.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? Nop

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Andy
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australia, VIC, GMT+10
Regular play time: Can play all the time after my uni, the only time im not on is where i went to work.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 5:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes. Most of the raid time i can attend, maybe once in a while i'll miss out sun due to outings.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I always wanted to join a serious guild and experience a higher level of raiding content, for all the guild i've join before, is either they tolerate with bad players, or they dont have a strict system to comply with or they stop raiding once they achieve something for example down LK in 25m.
How did you hear about us? browsing oceanic guilds.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) Nop
Can this person vouch for you? null
Why should we accept you into Proxy? First, the guild recruiting DK tank, secondly, im a player that will have preparation before raids like flask, food, read boss fight and watch some video for boss fight. i will sit out if i need to and wait till my turns come.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): intel core 2 duo, 4gb RAM, Nvidia GeForce G210M
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Allegro Adsl, 50gb ,never cap before
Do you disconnect often? Not really
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Wowtunnel

Last edited by Fozby on Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:19 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : left out a question in template)

vynlortian

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Vynlortian-Death Knight Tank Empty Re: [Declined]Vynlortian-Death Knight Tank

Post  ineedtofu Thu Nov 18, 2010 5:45 am

You don't want to play with bad players yet you don't know how to gem yourself?
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Vynlortian-Death Knight Tank Empty Re: [Declined]Vynlortian-Death Knight Tank

Post  vynlortian Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:15 am

the bad player i mention are player who rage quit after they lost roll or some reason i dunno, or player who never learn from mistake when the raid was keep wiping from the same mistake.

well about the gem, if isnt pure stam, this is what comes to my mind, Stam/Parry in red sockets, and Stam/Dodge in yellow sockets if thats the case i need to match my socket.

vynlortian

Back to top Go down

Post  firao Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:29 am

Your gear shows you have no idea what you're doing.

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  vynlortian Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:45 am

i've done research on what BIS for tank, because i pug most of the time, some item is jus unobtainable to me, i have to go for the second choice.

vynlortian

Back to top Go down

Post  firao Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:03 am

It has nothing to do with your gear, it's what you've done with it. Incorrect gemming, gem placement... Missing and incorrect enchants... Complete lack of reforging, despite being hit capped twice over...

Too many things which are just plain wrong.

EDIT: you on the right.
[Declined]Vynlortian-Death Knight Tank C5rfmpuj

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:29 am

Purple gem in gloves and not getting a socket bonus?!?! Lol? 12 Stan bonus for a red socket and u can put the purple gem there since (red+blue makes purple)
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  vynlortian Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:29 am

Done,all fix, doesnt know that 4.0.1 make so much changes,thanks for the pointing out, i learn from mistake Smile

vynlortian

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawson Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:45 am

So i was reading this while listening to my man Lupe Fiasco, We go way back.
Anyway i don't think you have what it takes to be a "PROXAY" raider bud, but not my say anyway....

But here's some reasons why.....

- Not enough expertise.
- WAY to much hit.
- Not gemmed properly.
- No reforging.
- Wrong Chants/No Chants.
- No 4 piece DK teir.
- 2 Handed Axe off Deathbringer Saurfang is better than Shadow's Edge
- Ui is ewwww, need to clean it up and make it look sexxeh <33333 xoxo.
- You have Mining as a talent.
- You have the glyph of Bone-shield, yet you have tuskar's on your boots, id go with straight stam chant, or rocket boots if a eng.

This is an automated reply from Dawson <33333 xoxo

Enjoy your wow'ing sir

[Declined]Vynlortian-Death Knight Tank 1282715753705

EDIT: Just because you change everything doesn't mean you'll get in....
And Ps was meant to get in before you replied :3 <- kitteh face
Dawson
Dawson

Back to top Go down

Post  vynlortian Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:50 am

yes,fix doesnt mean i get it, but it shows that i learn from mistake and not some random guy who wanna join but still no effort show. still u guys are the judge, i jus do watever i can

thanks for comment

edit: i can get 4p t10 in no time but i cant get token that quick as i mention i earlier i pug all the time, and in tichondruis, u seldom see 25m pug, what u see the most is 10m

Last edited by vynlortian on Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total

vynlortian

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandil Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:51 am

Dawson wrote:
- You have the glyph of Bone-shield, yet you have tuskar's on your boots, id go with straight stam chant, or rocket boots if a eng.

Mining is a profession not a talent, and the engi boots stack with normal enchants. shows what you know Daws.
Grandil
Grandil
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawson Thu Nov 18, 2010 8:57 am

Grandil wrote:
Dawson wrote:
- You have the glyph of Bone-shield, yet you have tuskar's on your boots, id go with straight stam chant and rocket boots if a eng.

Mining is a profession not a talent, and the engi boots stack with normal enchants. shows what you know Daws.

Read it now ^ as i said Listening to LF in a moment of weakness
Dawson
Dawson

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:19 am

not interested sorry declined bye.

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down