[Declined] Cahlicula - Arc Mage

Go down

[Declined] Cahlicula - Arc Mage

Post  Cahlicula on Wed Nov 17, 2010 6:15 pm

Player Information
Character Name:Cahlicula
Server:Barthilas
Current Guild:[color=blue]the Desired Ones[color=blue]
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Cahlicula
Talent Spec:31/2/3
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:

Spec
With my current spec i can maximise the damage from the arc spec whilst managing mana, as with my 2 talent points in the fire tree refunding 30% of base mana of crits and 3 points of talent in frost increase my crit %

Glyphs
Prime Glyphs: Arcane Blast, Mage Armor
Major Glyphs: Arcane Barrage, Arcane Missiles
Minor Glyphs: Arcane Brilliance, Slow Fall

Gems
Red: 20+ Intellect
Yellow: 20+ Haste
Orange: 10+ Intellect and 10+ Haste
Meta: 21+ Intellect plus a chance to restore mana on spell cast
and 1 +10 all stats gem

Enchants
Back piece: 23+ Haste
Chest piece: 10+ All Stats
Wrist piece: 30+ Spell Power
Staff: 81+ Spell Power
Hand piece: 28+ Spell Power
Rings: 23+ Spell Power

I use these Glyphs, Gems and Enchants to maximise dps and increase mana regen as much as possible with use of mage armor glyph, stacking intellect as it increases spell power now and haste to spell cast as quickly as possible

What makes you an exceptional player?I use my brain, i dont just sit here pressing buttons i analyse situations and concenquences of actions and can learn from my mistakes, so they dont happen again
Link to current UI screenshot (in combat): ** REQUIRED - Healer UI's need to be in raid **
https://redcdn.net/ihimizer/img204/968/wowscrnshot111610180805.jpg

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?just over 1 year now
What is your raid experience? (Please go into detail on raid instances)
Naxx: Cleared 10 man/ havent had opportunity in 25
OS3D: Cleared 10/25man
Ulduar: Up until stone council
ICC: 11/12 10man 8/12hm 10man/ 6/12 25man
RS: 3/4 bosses upto ph3 on hallion b4 rl rage quit on us

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? Would like to get more into the raiding side of the game, altho the guild i am currently within go 12/12 each week they arnt progressing as much as i would like
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? No other raiding guilds just social guilds

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only):James
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please):Sydney Australia GMT+10
Regular play time:on quite alot mst night from 4pm till 11pm
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days):Most days yes overtime at work and band rehearsals can affect my play time

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I would like to join Proxy to further my gaming experiences and be apart of the best guild on Barthilas server
How did you hear about us? Ive been in a few public raids with a few members from Proxy
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) No
Can this person vouch for you? N/A
Why should we accept you into Proxy? You should accept me into Proxy as i can offer any knowledge i have that may help another member, i am polite and respectful of others and their decisions

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 4gb ram, Quad core Q9550, GeForce 9400 Gt
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? Bigpond adsl upto 20000/1000kbs
Do you disconnect often? since this new patch getting more dc's than usual
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? nope

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:As per screenshot ive linked above, if thats not sufficent i can retrieve another

If you are unable to do this, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application.[u]

Cahlicula

Back to top Go down

Re: [Declined] Cahlicula - Arc Mage

Post  Rainy on Wed Nov 17, 2010 8:01 pm

Cahlicula wrote:Meta: 21+ Intellect plus a chance to restore mana on spell cast
o_O

Cahlicula wrote:WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:As per screenshot ive linked above, if thats not sufficent i can retrieve another

If you are unable to do this, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.

You may be an arc mage but an ss 20seconds into a fight with no graph or breakdown isn't really an accurate representation. Also no omen. Alot of other things but too long to list.
Rainy

Back to top Go down

Post  animate on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:38 pm

NO enchants on legs, incorrect meta gem, no head enchant, no shoulder enchant, no belt buckle, 8% under hit cap, healing trinket.
Nothing is keybound, proxy love clickers........

Im not even in Proxy and your app makes me want to kill kittens.

You should be gemming int + hit to hit socket bonus on blue sockets. You shouldn't have to gem pure haste as you have enough spirit to gain ample haste from reforging your gear.

What is your rotation, how do you manage your mana? when do you evocate? when do you pop your cooldowns?

Before trying to a guild like the all mighty proxy you would want to at least be enchanted, gem'd correctly.

animate

Back to top Go down

Post  megarambo on Wed Nov 17, 2010 11:45 pm

boomboom will help you thru this trial process just pst him ingame
megarambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald on Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:23 am

don't think he's clicking arcane blast since there's no tooltip in the screenshot.

@Cahlicula You really need to put a lot more effort into your app (and toon) if you want to be even considered.
At the very bare minimum you should have correct enchants with appropriate gear (not spirit items), a good raiding UI not just default, and logs or recount screenshots help out a lot (hit the boss dummy for 5 mins then screenshot the pie graph on recount).

Hopefully you'll put a bit more effort into your next app but as for this one its declined.
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down