Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Affliction/Destro Warlock: Shadowstyle

+8
chivdoc
independence
Spl
Roidzz
Dawson
Puudizz
Kald
Shadowstyle
12 posters

Go down

[Declined] Affliction/Destro Warlock: Shadowstyle Empty [Declined] Affliction/Destro Warlock: Shadowstyle

Post  Shadowstyle Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:18 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Shadowstyle
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Fox River
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Shadowstyle
Talent Spec: Afflction(31/0/5)/ Destro(3/0/33) (Im most comfortable with Affliction, but I play Destro more than before now since its now the top dps spec for warlocks. Pre-4.0 I was Affliction/Demo)
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
Affliction: Prime glyphs are haunt, agony and lash of pain. Glyph of Haunt because it is the only direct damage glyph available to affliction warlocks. Glyph of Lash of pain because Succubus is now the pet of choice for shadowbolt affliction warlocks. Glyph of Bane of Agony because I had read that it provided a more consistant dps increase over Glyph of Corruption. Also, since Glyph of Quick Decay no longer exists, nor the Glyph of Lifetap (sp buff), my choices are rather limited.

Destro: Glyph of Immolation, Glyph of Incinerate, Glyph of Conflagrate. Glyph of Immolation and Glyph of Incinerate are used because they provide a boost to the damage dealt by my 2 most frequently used spells. I am currently experimenting with Glyph of Conflagrate and Glyph of Imp to see which glyph better suits my playstyle and provides a higher dps increase.

The gems and enchants are pretty standard I think... Hit>SP>Haste>Crit. I reforged as much spirit and crit into mastery and haste as I could.

What makes you an exceptional player?** Important Question **: I always try to learn from those around me. I improved my warlock play not just through practice, but by observing those who are better than I am. I am not afraid to ask questions and reveal that I am perhaps less knowledgeable than others. I dont such an ego. I learn raid mechanics pretty quickly and I offer strategies and ideas when I have them and I think they might help. I always try to play better than I did the previous time. I come prepared with Potion of Speed/Wild Magic and Flasks and ready to raid.
Link to current UI screenshot (in combat): ** REQUIRED - Healer UI's need to be in raid **:
https://s872.photobucket.com/albums/ab281/chienl722/?action=view&current=WoWScrnShot_110810_234122.jpg

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?: A little over a year. However I didnt start serious raiding (I.E. learning fights and learning how to dps) until the introduction of 3.2. During 3.2 I learned how to host pugs and began to really enjoy raiding. When Naxx and Uld were considered progression content, a raid was little different to me from a heroic 5m dungeon. It was 3.2 that showed me raiding could be fun. During 3.3 I joined a raiding guild, but before then I was limited to pugs.

Also, I believe it is worth mentioning that during 3.2 and prior, I was playing on an Americas Server (Spinebreaker-PVP US, Dar Club) because my RL friends used to play on it. My RL friends have since stopped playing because they got bored of the game (they were playing since vanilla). The timezone difference that I experienced by playing on an Americas server really hindered by ability to experience TOC while it was progression because when I was playing during my normal hours, it was 5am in the morning server time over there. So I was lucky to find a pug to raid with at all, let alone achieve progression. I did not experience progression until I transfered to Barthilas and began playing with people in the same timezone as mine (Singapore/HK Timezone). I think I transfered to Barthilas around April and I have been playing here ever since.

What is your raid experience? (Please go into detail on raid instances):
- Naxx 25 clear
- Uld 10 13/14 (missing 1 Light in the Darkness)
- 10m Togc Insanity (kind of late I know), 25m Togc 4/5,
- 10m/25m ICC 11/12HM with 10m and 25m Drakes. I have some 10m HM LK experience but was unsuccessful with that particular group. However, I have familiarized myself with all phases of the fight from a DPS perspective.

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?: They stopped hardcore raiding 2 months ago. But even while Fox River raided, we did not want to attempt 25m HM LK at all. We would start at 8pm clear 11/12hm then do LK on reg and call the raid at 10pm - 10:30pm. The dedication and desire for progression was fading. Either that or most people were extremely discouraged. I have been trying to organize a guild 10m ICC group to do HM LK, but my success has been hindered by no-shows. Earlier this week I finally got a group and we cleared 11/12hm in 90mins. We were supposed to continue tonight (Monday) but only half of my group showed up. So I pugged a 10m Reg LK just to take a screenshot of my UI and DPS for this application.
Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Kenny
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Taiwan +8GMT
Regular play time: 6pm ST onwards Weds Thurs Fri Sun Mon.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days):
Yes I can.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy?: Because I know you guys are the only guild on Horde to kill 25m HM LK. You guys have, yet to stop raiding it seems and still have the desire for progression. My favorite part of raiding has always been challenging progression, loot comes 2nd.
How did you hear about us?: Everybody knows you guys. But I first learned of your guild through Barthilas Wow Forums.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend)
Can this person vouch for you?: I do know of Roidzz and Leetbix, and have pugged with them before. However I doubt they would remember me.
Why should we accept you into Proxy?** Important Question **: Im a friendly dedicated raider with a thirst for progression and I am always willing to help out people. I always strive to get better and I learn from those around me, which is how I improve. I learn the fight before hand and I dont bitch about wipes or repairs.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo?: Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed?: Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): P7450, 4gig DDR3, Radeon 4570. I play on a notebook but it works great.
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection?: Fibre Optic. Not sure what the cap is but I dont get latency issues unless theres a storm or typhoon. I usually experience download speeds of 1mb/sec.
Do you disconnect often?: No
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc?: No, actually I found that these services actually raise my ping.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:
I dont know how to use these.

If you are unable to do this, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.
https://2img.net/h/i872.photobucket.com/albums/ab281/chienl722/WoWScrnShot_110810_234122.jpg (I was playing affliction spec at this time). I can do much better than this but I do not have a screenshot of a time when I performed better. I dont take screenshots very often. When I was dpsing higher during this particular 10m, I forgot to take a screenshot. Im sorry >.>

I did not realize you required a DPS breakdown in the screenshot until after LK was already dead. However during 3.3 Corruption made about 40% of my overall dps and Shadowbolt did about 35% of my overall dps, with UA and CoA doing about 10% each and my pet doing the other 10%. After 4.0 my Corruption does about 30% with shadowbolt doing 35%-40%. CoA and UA and my Pet make up the remaining 30%. If there are multiple targers (3 or more) I will dot 1 with UA and CoA and spam SoC. If you want to wait until next week, I will join a 25m ICC and get a better screen shot for you then after reset, but you may have to wait until the 15th since I will be on vacation with family until then.

I have tried custom UI's before but I could not get used to them. Actually, I really disliked raiding with the custom UI's I downloaded off wow.curse.com.

Some of the buttons on my action bar are bound to my mouse. I have a Razor Naga mouse which has 12 numerical thumb buttons. This mouse + F, T, G ,Y + the normal number buttons contain my most frequently used talents.

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application:
I pugged 25m TOGC with proxy yesterday and I bought 25m Neck Deep in Vile achievement from you guys also during your Saturday alt run. I pugged with Leetbix once before proxy was formed in a 10m ICC and I pugged 25m RS and ICC with Roidzz before. I am not saying that I know them personally or that they would vouche for me. I am merely giving instances that I have raided with proxy members before so perhaps they might possibly remember...and hopefully they do not think I was terrible...

I understand that you are not specifically looking for Warlocks but I am in need of a new guild and I wanted to give your application a shot that maybe you guys would take me. I promise to always play seriously when I am raiding with the guild and to maintain a high level of raid awareness.
I am also experienced raiding with Druids (Bear/Boom), Shamans (Elemental) and DeathKnights (Blood Tank / Unholy Dps). My Druid and Shaman have 10/25m Kingslayer and HM ICC experience 10/12hm. My DeathKnight is 10/12hm. All of my toons are geared and I am familiar with both DPS and Tanking mechanics. I try to learn how other classes work so that I can become a better player by learning how those around me work and to give advice to the pugs that I host so that they can become better players rather than just raging and calling them bad. However, since transfering to Horde, I have not hosted since there was just too much spam in Trade Chat pre 4.0. During 4.0 I have not hosted any pugs because I was always holding out for that Guild 10m HM LK attempt that never came.

I am DYING for a HM LK kill and I am hoping that I might get it with you guys. I do not want to say that I am hoping to get carried to a HM LK kill because that is not true. I fully believe that I can and will carry my own weight, even against you guys. I am hoping to achieve this title before Cataclysm comes out and Blizzard removes it from the game

Very Happy Very Happy

Last edited by ineedtofu on Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:02 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : I did not previously include my spec's build details.)

Shadowstyle

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Affliction/Destro Warlock: Shadowstyle Empty Re: [Declined] Affliction/Destro Warlock: Shadowstyle

Post  Kald Tue Nov 09, 2010 5:43 am

to get a recount pie graph just click on your damage bar and it will pop up. also why is your recount like overlapping your dot timer and quartz, since recount isn't really important in combat.

also go download ForteXorcist and use their dot timer (1000x better than recount debuffs)
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Affliction/Destro Warlock: Shadowstyle Empty Re: [Declined] Affliction/Destro Warlock: Shadowstyle

Post  Puudizz Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:38 am

being 28 years of age do yu get R.S.I from playing this game?
Puudizz
Puudizz

Back to top Go down

Post  Dawson Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:05 am

Hi, Dawson here..... Asshole in game, Kitten irl.

First of all have ocd when it comes to ui's.

Default ui is eww, not to mention you are using a dot timer mod, which is being covered by your cast bar /vice versa, and Recount. Waste of Fps :3

Shadowstyle wrote: "by observing those who are better than I am"

^ How can you do this with a ui like that? Is that like 800 x 400 resolution?

And judging by what you have bound, are you a clicker?

Thats the ui done.....

Gear not up to our level, you have done 11/12 heroic 25 man, yet have a couple of heroic pieces.

Shadowstyle wrote:"Because I know you guys are the only guild on Horde to kill 25m HM LK"

^ And that's why you want to join? I think we sell Heroic LK try buying it.

Dawson
Dawson

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz Wed Nov 10, 2010 3:39 am

Hey I remember you Smile

Good player Very Happy

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowstyle Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:16 am

Dawson wrote:Hi, Dawson here..... Asshole in game, Kitten irl.

First of all have ocd when it comes to ui's.

Default ui is eww, not to mention you are using a dot timer mod, which is being covered by your cast bar /vice versa, and Recount. Waste of Fps :3

Shadowstyle wrote: "by observing those who are better than I am"

^ How can you do this with a ui like that? Is that like 800 x 400 resolution?

And judging by what you have bound, are you a clicker?

Thats the ui done.....

Gear not up to our level, you have done 11/12 heroic 25 man, yet have a couple of heroic pieces.

Shadowstyle wrote:"Because I know you guys are the only guild on Horde to kill 25m HM LK"

^ And that's why you want to join? I think we sell Heroic LK try buying it.

wow ok...

my resolution is 1376x768. I play at this resolution because its the default resolution of my LCD on my notebook. If i play at any other resolution the LCD gets interpolation/blurry.

My gear is as such because I transferred to horde not too long ago from alliance, along with the transfer and new guild comes a DKP wipe. I was not in Fox River long enough to obtain enough points to get more heroic gear. The points I did have i spent on getting heroic bonespike, which then became my 2Hand Staff. I also spent points on my heroic valenar signet ring. I decided I didnt want to go after every single piece of loot that dropped because I didnt want people to think I was a lootwhore. Besides I was already keeping up with or out dpsing people with 200-300 higher GS anyways. I didnt have enough points for any heroic tokens and I didnt see the point in chasing heroic trinkets when I already had decent trinks. So I decided to save my points for Heroic tokens. Its not as if I did not try to get better off pieces either but all the pieces that I wanted went to more senior members. But it didnt affect my performance any so I didnt bitch about it.

I have DoTimer because it also tells me my real latency, something which the default UI does not do.

No I am not a clicker. All the talents thats I need are bound to a key which is easily accessible to me or to my mouse which has 12 thumb buttons. I also use T, F, G and Y. Thats 26 buttons. I think thats more than enough.

So am I also disqualified from consideration because I dont have a HM LK kill?

Shadowstyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowstyle Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:24 am

Id like to explain 2 of my Glyph choices in more detail before I come under more scrutiny.

Glyph of Agony - Provides 4 addition seconds of the curse. Bane of Agony is a curse that ticks weak in the beginning and stronger in the end. This curse would essentially provide 2 additional "strong" ticks at the end. This means that not only does Bane of Agony do more DPS per cast with this glyph, but by extending the curse 4 more seconds I can spam shadowbolt more. Shadowbolt does more DPS per cast and I can cast it 2 - 3 times in 4 seconds (or 4 during blood lust). Since Bane of Agony is a weak DPS per cast anyways, the less I need to refresh it the better.

Glyph of Conflagrate - Conflagrate grants my following 3 incinerates or shadowbolts or chaos bolts a 30% reduced cast time. Also, Conflagrate is a nuke. The more I can perform conflagrate the better because I can enjoy the benefits of backdraft more often. Also with a 2sec reduced CD on Conflagrate, I could potentially enjoy 2 full backdrafts before Immolation finishing ticking. This means more Incinerates/Chaos Bolts within the duration of 1 Immolation which is better for my DPS, since Immolation provides a buff to Incinerate.

Shadowstyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowstyle Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:26 am

I also have another notebook I sometimes play on if I am at work. Its resolution is 1680x1080. Thats full 1080p....not that it helps my performance any. I like the framerate and view that my 1376x768 notebook gives. I can see everything just fine. I have my camera angle zoomed all the way out so that i can see as much of the landscape as possible.

Shadowstyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowstyle Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:27 am

Roidzz wrote:Hey I remember you Smile

Good player Very Happy

thanks....do you really remember? or you're just throwing me a bone cause your guys are trying to kill me?

lol

Shadowstyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:34 am

Ofcourse man.... You've been in like every single pug I've been in!

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Spl Wed Nov 10, 2010 8:36 am

I think you are getting a bit overly defensive, critique is something that you will always come across in applications...understand that we currently have 3 raiding locks so it is a competitive environment.

I would agree about your UI, you could do a bit of playing around with the the UI scale, and your timers/bars do seem to overlap a little bit judging from the ss you posted.

That being said, it seems like you know your stuff about warlocks, but I'll leave that to the experts
Spl
Spl

Back to top Go down

Post  independence Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:01 am

Hello, alright i got some concerns about your spec so i'm gonna break it down yooo

Affliction

How come no points in Soulburn: Seed of Corruption? IF it utilize well it's actually an dps increase
example:
H Morrow: 1 sec before bonespike ss + soc
H Lady Deathwhisper: soul burn + seed of corruption on the adds
H Lich king: Transition phase 1.5 it helps on clearing ghouls and for valks THAT IS PICKING UP PEOPLE! NOT FLYING IN THE AIR
Other than that everything seems fine

Destro

With 4.0.1, Destro stats priority is now Hit cap > Haste soft cap (1406) > INT/SP > Mastery > Crit
Reason why haste is important because 1406 haste will give immolate an extra tick and it buffs conflag (the next tick is like 2.1k+ haste which is unattainable in WoTLK ) and which is why Conflag Glyph > Glyph of Imp hope that help out with your 3rd glyph Very Happy
With your talent tree i recommend you putting in 1/1 Nether ward 1/2 Nether protection instead of 2/2 aftermath purely for survival purpose like Lich King infest when healers get picked up by valk or in the shadowmorune room it's a DPS loss when your facing the floor Smile

Hope that fixes some stuff now i'll let the big locks (Leetbix and Chivdoc) to decide! good luck on your app! bounce

Last edited by independence on Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:13 am; edited 1 time in total

independence

Back to top Go down

Post  chivdoc Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:55 am

I personally would love to see some logs regarding your DPS on high movement fights, such as Putrcide, Deathwhisper and Lich king. Taking Fight mechanics into account eg: Shadowtraps, plagues, oozes, gas clouds, ghosts on deathwhisper.
In cataclysm we are going to be needing raiders and especially warlocks through their high DPS, to maintain an extremely high uptime in boss fights.
This means reading the fight, knowing where the boss is going so you can plan ahead of time, you think about your next 3 spells and WHERE you are going to cast them, not your current 3. Maximising dps could be moving during GCDs, getting one or two casts out between moving from Point A to point B, but at the same time not dying and not lagging behind causing extra heals. All of these things along with your spec, gems, enchants, rotation are to be done well before you even step into the raid instance. The raid is just how you execute your pre planning.

So taking all of this into account, do you believe you can deliver on what it means to be an outstanding and amazing raider?

Inde pretty much summed up a couple of concerns regarding your spec .

The rest is up to the officers,

GL
chivdoc
chivdoc
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Viskus Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:00 am

Puudizz wrote:being 28 years of age do yu get R.S.I from playing this game?
Being 17 years of age does your mum make you go to bed before the finish of raid time?

Viskus
Viskus

http://www.wilkindesign.com.au

Back to top Go down

Post  firao Thu Nov 11, 2010 8:16 am

I don't understand why a warlock wouldn't have healthstone keybound.

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowstyle Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:15 am

independence wrote:Hello, alright i got some concerns about your spec so i'm gonna break it down yooo

Affliction

How come no points in Soulburn: Seed of Corruption? IF it utilize well it's actually an dps increase
example:
H Morrow: 1 sec before bonespike ss + soc
H Lady Deathwhisper: soul burn + seed of corruption on the adds
H Lich king: Transition phase 1.5 it helps on clearing ghouls and for valks THAT IS PICKING UP PEOPLE! NOT FLYING IN THE AIR
Other than that everything seems fine

Destro

With 4.0.1, Destro stats priority is now Hit cap > Haste soft cap (1406) > INT/SP > Mastery > Crit
Reason why haste is important because 1406 haste will give immolate an extra tick and it buffs conflag (the next tick is like 2.1k+ haste which is unattainable in WoTLK ) and which is why Conflag Glyph > Glyph of Imp hope that help out with your 3rd glyph Very Happy
With your talent tree i recommend you putting in 1/1 Nether ward 1/2 Nether protection instead of 2/2 aftermath purely for survival purpose like Lich King infest when healers get picked up by valk or in the shadowmorune room it's a DPS loss when your facing the floor Smile

Hope that fixes some stuff now i'll let the big locks (Leetbix and Chivdoc) to decide! good luck on your app! bounce

Soul Burn + SoC = I didnt spec this because it would have come at the cost of of something more important to single target DPS. I didnt think it would be important for adds in LDW or Bonespikes on Marrowgar because those things typically die within seconds. I thought that my single target DPS would be more beneficial to the raid. For AOE situations I just spam SoC. I also didnt want to spec soulburn+SoC because I didnt want people to criticize me for buffing meters (if they even saw it that way). Valks, Bonespikes, LDW adds usually died pretty fast in Fox River guild raids. Bone spikes usually died fast enough that Corruption might only get 1 tick in if it was up. In this situation I would have started casting SoC half a second before the bonespikes appeared. The 2 of the Bonespikes would usually be dead before my 3rd cast. Fast enough that I didnt think soulburn + SoC was necessary. But you guys have more experience on HM LK than I do. If you guys think speccing this is necessary then I will.

Regarding my destro spec, I respecced to 3/2/31. With 2 points in dark arts and 3 points into corruption. But if requested I can spec for netherward and aftermath.

Shadowstyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowstyle Thu Nov 11, 2010 11:26 am

chivdoc wrote:I personally would love to see some logs regarding your DPS on high movement fights, such as Putrcide, Deathwhisper and Lich king. Taking Fight mechanics into account eg: Shadowtraps, plagues, oozes, gas clouds, ghosts on deathwhisper.
In cataclysm we are going to be needing raiders and especially warlocks through their high DPS, to maintain an extremely high uptime in boss fights.
This means reading the fight, knowing where the boss is going so you can plan ahead of time, you think about your next 3 spells and WHERE you are going to cast them, not your current 3. Maximising dps could be moving during GCDs, getting one or two casts out between moving from Point A to point B, but at the same time not dying and not lagging behind causing extra heals. All of these things along with your spec, gems, enchants, rotation are to be done well before you even step into the raid instance. The raid is just how you execute your pre planning.

So taking all of this into account, do you believe you can deliver on what it means to be an outstanding and amazing raider?

Inde pretty much summed up a couple of concerns regarding your spec .

The rest is up to the officers,

GL

I could take another screenshot with the piegraph of my DPS at the end of a high movement encounter next week. I would just need to pug a 25m next week after I get back from this trip. But how far I would get in the raid would be upto the mercy of the raid leader and the pugs.

I know the mechanics for all 11/12hm fights pretty well and I know the reg LK fight just the same. I've familiar myself with the HM LK fight and have limited experience with it in 10m. I know 25m would be more chaotic and I have yet to try it, but I am confident that can adjust accordingly. I always try to keep my eye on the timers of whats coming next and when and I save my CD's for it. I have a boomkin and I would always save starfall for when its most effective (i.e. when LDW adds, bloodbeast, slimes, valks come out). So if that is what you mean by saving cooldowns for the appropriate situation, then yes I can and I do.

I guess whether or not I am a qualified or amazing raider will be up to you guys to decide, and to decide whether or not I am even up to your standards. I dont want to stand here and act cocky and talk like I can deliver the world, but I do believe I can hold my own and I am always eager to learn from the other warlocks around me and observe how they behave in situations and what they are doing that is different from me.

I acted a bit defensively when I was questioned about my gear earlier, but I will admit now that my gear does take some consideration. If everybody is performing at the same level, of course I cannot out dps somebody who has 400gs points than I do. But I believe for 6150GS, I do pretty well. My gear has remained largely unchanged for the past 5 months. Everthing from my 4pcs 264 T10 and my DFO were there 5 months ago. The only new pieces of gear are my heroic cloak, my 25m LK 2h staff, and my heroic muradins (which replaced my regular muradins).

Shadowstyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowstyle Fri Nov 12, 2010 10:53 am

update: ive re did my talents for my MS and OS.

Affliction: Ive removed 1 point from nightfall and invested the point into Seed of Corruption.
Destro: Ive replaced Glyph of Incinerate with Glyph of Imp and added 2 points into dark arts. I am now 3/2/31 with 3 points into corrupti

edit: after being questioned about it, i started to think about each tick of SoC (corruption) healing me and potentially proccing nightfall and eradication, which is how I justified the change.

Shadowstyle

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Sun Nov 14, 2010 12:37 pm

haven't forgotten about you Smile will get back to you before next lock-out.

~Skitz
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Shadowstyle Sun Nov 14, 2010 5:03 pm

Skitzone wrote:haven't forgotten about you Smile will get back to you before next lock-out.

~Skitz

ok!

Shadowstyle

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Wed Nov 17, 2010 10:01 am

Not interested at the moment, Declined.
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down