Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined] Ks (Assassination Rogue)

+4
Rainy
Grandil
megarambo
Ks
8 posters

Go down

[Declined] Ks (Assassination Rogue)  Empty [Declined] Ks (Assassination Rogue)

Post  Ks Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:39 am

PLAYER INFORMATION
Name: Ks
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Ethereal Retribution
Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Ks
Talent Spec: Assassination 31/2/3
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants
:Prime- Glyph of mutilate, rupture and backstab. Mutilate and rupture glyphs render the highest DPS boost among all the available prime glyphs while backstab is interchangeable with the vendetta glyph. If an assassination rogue finds his energy capping frequently during the execute phase(35% hp), he may opt to replace backstab with vendetta glyph.
Major- Glyph of Fan of Knives, Feint, and Sprint. Glyph of FoK increases AoE damage, Glyph of Sprint increases time on target and Glyph of Feint reduces energy cost of feint, making it easier to cast which is paramount for the increased survivalbility in certain encounters.
Enchants-Double mongoose/ Double berserking for 4.0.1, current theorycrafters have yet to identify which is superior.
Reforging-I reforge according to spreadsheet info rather than EJ's BiS AeP values.
Rotation-Open with garrote and mut to 4/5 cp and envenom. Keep 4/5cp rupture up and use envenom as the only other finisher. Backstab to generate cp <35%. ToT and arcane torrent when cd is up.
Screenshot-https://2img.net/h/i1140.photobucket.com/albums/n580/sfnathan80/dd3-1.jpg
What makes you an exceptional player? I am dynamic, in the sense that i do not follow a brain-dead routine while raiding such as spamming my rotation or tunnel visioning the boss. I tweak my rotation to adapt to the raid setup/ encounter in order for the raid to achieve greater efficiency, such as sacrificing a damage opener for Expose Armor to boost the raid's physical damage output when the raid is composed of a high number of physical dpsers. I do not perceive my role solely as to top the dps charts but as a tool for the raid to achieve greater efficiency. Unlike rogues who do not share the same attitude , I cast feint appropriately to greatly reduce AoE damage taken and so reducing the burden on healers during healing-intensive fights without concern that slight dps loss. Also, I do not hesitate to move away just from void zones just to get another hit off the boss.
My most noteworthy attribute is my desire for excellence. I embrace criticism as a crucial element of success. I will not retort out of a desire to defend my pride when someone criticizes me and will instead contemplate the criticism given and respond appropriately.
Player History
I started WoW a few months after the release of BC. When WoTLK was released, i stayed till i levelled to 80 and took a long break from the game. One and a half month ago, i returned to the game to prepare for Cataclysm.
Raid Experience-BC=>Kara, ZA, BT full clear, MH full clear
-WoTLK=>Ulduar 10 up to YS, ICC 10 12/12, ICC 25 10/12
Why i'm leaving my guild- The guild members in my guild are not quick to grasp the fight despite a considerable number of attempts. The same mistakes are being repeated despite the raid leader's lucid explanation.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
I raided with Soulbound in BC to clear T6 content.
Personal Facts
Name: Marcus
Regular Playtime: 11am ST-12pm ST
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days):Yes.
Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy?After watching your HM 25 icc kill, i was convinced that Proxy is the right guild for me. That video was testament to your guild's outstanding coordination and it would simply be a pleasure for me to raid with such a competent group.
Why should we accept you into Proxy?I will offer a fresh perspective to the way your raids are run. I will not be hesitant to express my opinions on the guild's approach to certain encounters and I will excogitate strategies for new raids and improvise on existing strategies. With this, I will smoothen Proxy's path to server's first for Deathwing.
Technical Requirements
Do you have ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk when needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 4GB RAM, Intel Core 2 Duo Processor, Nvidia 9600 GTS+1MB
Do you disconnect often? Almost never.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? WoWTunnels

Last edited by Ks on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:53 am; edited 6 times in total

Ks

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Ks (Assassination Rogue)  Empty Re: [Declined] Ks (Assassination Rogue)

Post  megarambo Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:42 am

scanned for screenshot

did not find

fail
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Ks (Assassination Rogue)  Empty Re: [Declined] Ks (Assassination Rogue)

Post  Grandil Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:02 am

Do you click?
Grandil
Grandil
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainy Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:30 am

What do you bind SnD and rupture to? I don't see them on your bars.
Do you click envenom?
How do you track your combo points?
Do you have timers to track your SnD and Rupture?
Rainy
Rainy

Back to top Go down

Post  firao Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:31 am

WHAT

YOU CAN PUT POISONS ON YOUR THROWING WEAPON?

MIND = BLOWN

FMD I'VE HAD A ROGUE FOR LIKE 4 YEARS

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  Ks Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:35 am

Rainy wrote:What do you bind SnD and rupture to? I don't see them on your bars.
Do you click envenom?
How do you track your combo points?
Do you have timers to track your SnD and Rupture?
Rupture's R, SnD's shift R. None of my skills are clicked, they're all binded. I used disco dice to track these prior to the patch, now it's causing conflicts so i track them manually. As for CP, the target frame displays them.

Ks

Back to top Go down

Post  Grandil Sat Nov 06, 2010 10:39 am

It makes it a lot easier if you just do your SS with binds shown.
Grandil
Grandil
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Rainy Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:39 pm

Why no omen?

Also not sure if armory's updated correctly but why did you choose that meta gem?
No SoH exalted shoulder enchant.
10 stats gem in cloak? Aside from the agi, what else would you gain from that gem?
Berserking v Mongoose, we're 3 weeks into 4.0 now, you should read up a bit more on which is better.
44AP to gloves, are there any alternative enchants that you may think would be better?
Why no belt buckle?
Why so much expertise? You can forge that off now.
Why is your inscription only 108?

Also...why no omen?
Rainy
Rainy

Back to top Go down

Post  Ks Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:57 am

Rainy wrote:Why no omen?

Also not sure if armory's updated correctly but why did you choose that meta gem?
No SoH exalted shoulder enchant.
10 stats gem in cloak? Aside from the agi, what else would you gain from that gem?
Berserking v Mongoose, we're 3 weeks into 4.0 now, you should read up a bit more on which is better.
44AP to gloves, are there any alternative enchants that you may think would be better?
Why no belt buckle?
Why so much expertise? You can forge that off now.
Why is your inscription only 108?

Also...why no omen?
I did not have time to gain exalted with SoH due to returning to the game only 1 month ago. Nightmare tear and 44ap ought to be replaced by by glinting dreadstone and agi enchant since the patch but i have been short on cash as i spent my gold on my alts before the patch not anticipating the changes needed. Thanks for pointing out the expertise overkill, I read that the cap was 232 a few weeks ago but it seems like 170 is the actual cap. As for inscription, it was a prof that i just dropped mining for. I do have a belt buckle for vengeful noose but it's not showing for some reason. I just read that EJ has come to a consensus that mongoose>berserking, pardon this failure, I had not have an opportunity to raid since the patch and hence I did not try to keep in touch with current theorycrafting. Lastly, i assure you that i do use Omen. I raided in BC and Omen was a must then, i simply did not toggle it.

Ks

Back to top Go down

Post  firao Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:40 am

Ks wrote:
I did not have time to gain exalted with SoH due to returning to the game only 1 month ago.
This costs about 1 hour of your time and approximately 200g.

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  BadNews Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:01 am

Shouldn't your toon be ready for inspection BEFORE you apply?
BadNews
BadNews

Back to top Go down

Post  Scyn Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:13 am

gawd i miss barth

Scyn

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:25 pm

Yea I'll do this I shoulda done that pretty much see this all the time and it's annoying once we see that type of stuff it usually turns to being declined etc. Applying for a top raiding guild on any server will REQUIRE you to have everything in check etc, coming back to a game 1 month ago is no excuse that's 1 month to do dailies etc to get gold for your mats to enchant and such. 1 month is a long time to read and BE READY before you apply. Hoping to be accepted then go fix everything. Last thing, would you accept yourself if you were running a guild seeing your app?
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  ineedtofu Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:16 pm

Declined.
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down