Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Multiple Character app. Kupa, Horje and tortoisecake

+2
Skitzone
kupa
6 posters

Go down

[Declined]Multiple Character app. Kupa, Horje and tortoisecake Empty [Declined]Multiple Character app. Kupa, Horje and tortoisecake

Post  kupa Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:10 am

Player Information

Character Name: Horje
Server: Tichondrius
Current Guild: Ledge Boss
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&cn=Horje
Talent Spec: Blood Tank (Main) Frost DPS (offspec)
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: My spec is pretty normal. I tend to lean more towards survivability then threat because i never have a big problem holding agro. I stack stam first then mitigation 2nd because i feel like mitigation is a little more unpredictable than a large health pool, but i might find my preferences change with you guys. I was tanking on this guy till early ToC and havent been able to get back into the raiding game as much lately.

Character Name: Kupa
Current Guild: Ledge Boss
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&cn=Kupa
Talent Spec: Resto (main) Feral Tank (offspec)
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: My spec is pretty much a cookie cutter I'm still playing around with the new talents and comparing them to others. gemming i grab a lot of mana and mana regen especially for the upcoming x pack. My rotation isnt exactly the same every time. i'm generally raid heals and adapt to the situation but i tend to just keep my hots up across the board and never let them fall off the tanks.

Character Name: Tortoisecake
Current Guild: N/A
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Tichondrius&cn=Tortoisecake
Talent Spec: Elemental (main) Enhance (offspec)
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: I gear more towards haste with my elemental shaman because they benifit so profoundly from it. Spell power comes second, but with Cata coming out it will be interesting to see how mana pools are affected and whether i will need to make adjustments.

What makes you an exceptional player? What separates you from other raiders?: I have played all aspects and raided as all aspects of this game. I've been playing for 5 years now and have 6 80s and can relate to a tank, dps or a healer. I bring that experience and always come prepared to new encounters with the most recent information on them.

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? 5 years.

What is your raid experience? (Please go into detail on raid instances) I healed on Kupa for all of the BC and cleared everything before WotLK. In WotLK i've been raiding with a guild names Ledge Boss as their DK tank. I raided with them from Naxx through ToC when i got a new job working nights and can no longer make those raid times.

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I am leaving because I cant make their raid times and still want to pursue end game content. I am now looking to oceanic servers to better compensate for my late night activity.

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? I was also apart of marauder and bloodlust which were high end raiding guilds on my server.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Dennis
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Seattle Wa, Pacific time.
Regular play time: 6:00PM server time.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes i can make all of these raid times.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? Your raiding schedule is ideal for my situation and you have a nice resume of experience.

How did you hear about us? WoW realm forums

Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) No.

Why should we accept you into Proxy? I have a lot of experience with the game. I always come prepared with flasks and mana potions and am more than happy to share or pick up some extra off the ah or an alt for other guildies. I also love the spirit of competition with guildies and competing to top the meters. I watch my videos and read my strategies and do all of my homework.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Of course.
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 4 Gigs of ram, i5 Cpu and a GTX460 Nvidia Geforce

Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? I have Comcast highspeed and am hardwired.

Do you disconnect often? Never.

Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? nope.

Other

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application.
I am looking for a good quality end game raiding guild for Cataclysm and would be willing to transfer any of the above characters as any of their specs for a chance to raid with you guys.

kupa

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Multiple Character app. Kupa, Horje and tortoisecake Empty Re: [Declined]Multiple Character app. Kupa, Horje and tortoisecake

Post  Skitzone Mon Oct 25, 2010 1:59 pm

you'd think a 3-character app would have more content than this
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Multiple Character app. Kupa, Horje and tortoisecake Empty Re: [Declined]Multiple Character app. Kupa, Horje and tortoisecake

Post  ineedtofu Mon Oct 25, 2010 2:51 pm

kupa wrote:
Personal Facts
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes i can make all of these raid times.
so you play from midnight onward your time?
ineedtofu
ineedtofu
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:17 pm

LOL I thought there were 3 different people app'ing Razz

Was wondering why there's only one guy's answers to most of the questions haha.

GL Smile We'll get back to you asap!

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  kupa Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:56 pm

Yes, i work from 2:30PM to 11PM and am home around midnight pacific time.

I guess in my eyes no one likes a wall of text and try to keep my apps short and sweet. I can reapply with a more thorough application if you would like?

GL Smile We'll get back to you asap!
=D thanks!

kupa

Back to top Go down

Post  Recyclez Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:53 pm

ineedtofu wrote:
kupa wrote:
Personal Facts
That's what I did lol. But atm with daylight time savings raid would start at 11:30pm, then 10:30 pm

Recyclez

Back to top Go down

Post  Fuls Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:42 am

All your characters are very under geared and wouldn't stand a chance in our guild with dps competition healing needed and survivability from current boss damage.
You should have at least full t10 251 at the least on all of those characters(depending when you lvled them to 80) and your gems are horrible.....

Imo you should rethink your app(more effort and detail as you said) and also put alot more effort in the gear you could/should have obtained by now.. as you wouldn't survive one night in our guilds raiding environment as you are now.

Fuls
Fuls

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:33 pm

I guess in my eyes no one likes a wall of text and try to keep my apps short and sweet. I can reapply with a more thorough application if you would like?

Well you kinda purposely missed out on some key questions

Declined.

Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down