[Accepted]Morimisaki - Rogue - Combat

Go down

[Accepted]Morimisaki - Rogue - Combat

Post  acq128 on Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:47 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Morimisaki
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Creative Juices
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&n=Morimisaki
Talent Spec: Combat - 20/51/0
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
Currently the cookie cutter build in combat spec. I've tried alternatives and didn't turn out well on the spreadsheets. Less boring than Assassination with controlled bursts and target switching.
Glyphs are SS, KS, Tricks. The KS glyph is awesome when u wanna stick onto targets such as PP oozes, Also improves DPS the most, the alternative i may choose is Evisc but i find i don't evisc all that much and isn't a large proportion of my damage.
Gems and enchants are self explanatory really, gem arp, and nightmare tear for meta. i've tried various configurations of gems in spreadsheets, and yea nothing beats pure arp gemming.
For the shoes enchants, the extra speed from tuskar or cats swiftness is good....if you're lagging or shit at running away in time such as blistering cold. currently don't need it and the rocket boots for defiles and quick switches and assistance saves lives. Arguable point though.
Race: I'm currently undead, and thats for aesthetic and pvp reasons from when i made my rogue. If its a big issue, I'll race change if you require me to. current BiS rogue race is troll for raiding. unless of course i get 2 axes then i'll go orc Very Happy. Only Fist dagger atm.

Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, flickr, imageshack, tinypic):
Maintenance doesn't let me Screenshot =(. as a place holder i'll tell u what mods i use.
dbm
grid
omen
needtoknow
Shadow unit frames
bartender
msbt
quartz

UI is one of the most important things in raiding. I've tried to get estorm to gimme his UI but he's charging me =(
*edit*
Link to UI: http://www.flickr.com/photos/31321633@N06/4904123276/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/31321633@N06/4903533839/
*edit*
Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I've been playing for about 1 year and 3 months now.
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO?
Nothing before wrath. face rolled it though.
WOTLK
- Naxx 10/25.
- Sarth 10/25. Both with 3D
- Eye of Eternity
- Uld. All 10man HMs done except Yogg 0, + algalon. Not many 25man hardmodes.
- ToGC 10 insanity. Only got 3/5 in togc25
- 11/12 HM ICC 10. 10/12 HM ICC 25. would have 11/12 if SC2 didn't destroy our guild.
- Halion 10/25, no hardmodes yet. Attempted 10man HM got to 10% =\.

Other MMO if anyone really cares, i played Ragnarok Online before this. Grindfest but i still did it. have some 99 transcendent characters on the official iRO server.

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?
Not very many people turning up to raids anymore. Love the people but it isn't fun when they're not online. If i were to complain about something, it would be the old fashioned DKP with 50 dkp per MS loot. Doesn't really work well causing a few to leave. Took me ages to get back into it just because i was away for a month at the start.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Andrew
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Sydney, Australia, NSW, GMT+10
Regular play time: Can play daily after uni, also even before Uni work is complete, ie. now. Can get in contact with me if i'm @ the computer easily, if u need to call, it means i'm doing something important
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-10:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Mostly fine, I finish Uni @ 6 on Mondays. usually finish class 30min early so i should be able to get home just in time.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? Banding together to progress is the best thing evar. Few ppl in there are awesome too Very Happy
How did you hear about us? Heard u guys are recruiting, and may have a spot for a rogue from a friend.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) Shambag
Can this person vouch for you? Very Happy

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): Phenom III dual core something, 8gb RAM, recently(today) replaced GPU
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? TPG. ADSL2+, 150gb a month
Do you disconnect often? Had to get people to fix it, runs fine now. I have access to all the routers etc so if anyone slows our connections down, they'll be blocked.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Tunnels, even though its pretty shit

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-0lp7td1rxbgp4smn/sum/damageDone/?s=3415&e=3668 <- yea tunnel fight i know, i haven't gotten DBW at this stage

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-1ngizjt0hc4j6ruh/sum/damageDone/?s=8085&e=8484 <- few times we downed pp, i was still mutilate, and my mutilate gear is just as good

Last edited by Skitzone on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:40 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Got the screenshots)

acq128

Back to top Go down

Re: [Accepted]Morimisaki - Rogue - Combat

Post  Roidzz on Wed Aug 18, 2010 3:27 am

Sorry for the late reply, we'll get back to you asap Smile

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  acq128 on Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:34 pm

hi

Very Happy

acq128

Back to top Go down

Post  godspeed on Tue Aug 24, 2010 4:43 pm

acq128 wrote:hi

Very Happy

Hey man Very Happy
godspeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone on Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:40 am

Giving you a ahot, come find an officer ingame.

Regards,

~Skitz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down