Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

coffecoco (not coco) resto sham

2 posters

Go down

coffecoco (not coco) resto sham Empty coffecoco (not coco) resto sham

Post  Skitzone Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:31 pm

Player Information
Character Name:Coffecoco
Server:Barthilas
Current Guild: Peaches and Cream
Armory Link:http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=coffecoco
Talent Spec:0/13/58
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:
Gemming HASTE the end. enchants a haste stat or similar, I try to keep a semi balance in stats like getting socket bonus's
Even though gemming past softcap can be not soo good, I dont run out of mana really at all, so i can afford to spam it around, most fights I sit around 1300-1400 haste from gears
Ill go pure haste for dreamwalker, most for fun, its an easy fight.
None the less I think cata will be like how uldar was where we had to conserve mana a bit more, at least untill gear gets really good.
Ive just changed my profession to engineering yesterday also, im going to take advantage of the boots and haste enchant. i got a small preview on mmo about some of the new raids, and yea, the boots will come in handy, AKA win.

Glyph of Chain Heal - no brainder extra target to bounce, gives a competitive heal per mana
Glyph of Earth Shield - Earthshield is a must it provides as bit chunk of healing, and only gets used when damage is taken, so very very little over heal, so win.
Glyph of Lesser Healing Wave - I choose this over the common riptide glyph or earth living, becasue, I find my self alot recently doing alot of spot healing, so its fast enough to take care of the stragglers that need a extra heal.
Glyph of Water Shield - no brainder good for mana back
Glyph of Water Walking - trivial
Glyph of Renewed Life - trivial, but good for not needed reagents.
What makes you an exceptional player?** Important Question **
I take alot of pride in my character as a resto shaman, I like to compete extreemly, on a friendly level, after all ppl must stay alive, cant have them dying to suit the healing meters
I theroycraft alot, ive been healing since wotlk came out on my resto shaman, with the exception of tanking though icc a large majority of the way.
I talk often to discuss problems and situations, all in the end to work things out with the raid and work out my weakess on a fight, and others weakness, and Im quite happy to change my strat to suit the raid, I call that raid synergy, something you can usualy only work with time with a guild.
I am always on and always prepared, and erad up, Im not afraid to talk about idea's and im fine to shut up and follow anything you throw my way.
Link to current UI screenshot (in combat): ** REQUIRED - Healer UI's need to be in raid **

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? since 2006/2007
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?
Past guild, Red sun Problems with the ranks, and they have quite a few resto shamans, There was just no room for another resto shaman like me.
Current guild is just a friends guild nothing more, hes planning for 10mans in cata, which id like to aim for 25mans still
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
ascalon,rhythum,disposed,adept, to name a few.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only):Daniel
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please):GMT10+ brisbane
Regular play time:i finish work early alot but at the latest im home at 5:15 pm
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days):
Yes I can

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy?
Proxy is a merger of some of the top guilds on barth, horde side ( lets change this "realm")
How did you hear about us? Ive been around for a while, ive been watching alot of whats going on. Ive wanted to joined noctus but there raid times were alot different to proxy so i didnt app.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend)
I dont think I know anyone there unless they changed name . dont look like it.
Can this person vouch for you?
Why should we accept you into Proxy?** Important Question **
My ability to adapt, the willingness to talk about strats prehand and while we are working on them,
Im exceptionaly diverse, if it be tank heals/raidheals, and the odd heal there and here, what ever fits well with our raid setup I will work it out, and OR be given a special job, I will slot my self in the best position to make it all flow well.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): amd2 quadcore 940, 8gig ram, 5850 ATI vcard.
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection?adsl2 150gig plan, Via internode
Do you disconnect often? Never.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Lowerpng

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:
I have a couple
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/aaqaicxxjvmsle7y/analyze/hd/source/
I dont really like the recent log, as there was quite a bit of raid healers in the raids, the disc priest is amazing with the abzorbs, and so is with the holy priest, and the druid, effective healing the run the show, Which leaves the shamans as fillers for the healing in that sort of fight
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/xm75dwsyz6535i7m/
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

coffecoco (not coco) resto sham Empty Re: coffecoco (not coco) resto sham

Post  Skitzone Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:31 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img37/1200/coffeedx.jpg
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down