Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined][Shadow Priest] - Cronnix

5 posters

Go down

[Declined][Shadow Priest] - Cronnix Empty [Declined][Shadow Priest] - Cronnix

Post  Cronnix Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:06 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Cronnix
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Insidious
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Cronnix
Talent Spec: 13/0/58
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: This spec is efficiency at mana, and Threat. so i choose this spec. i tried MB spec, but sometimes i pulled over threat. Using Dispersion, Mind Flay, and Shadow glyph. As Shadow priest i play more on my Haste so i gemmed my Yellow sockets with 12SP and 10 Haste and all the rest of sockets i'm using Spell power.
What makes you an exceptional player? not dying on retards error. which gonna wipe the raid.
Link to current UI screenshot (in combat): [Declined][Shadow Priest] - Cronnix Dps2.th

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? I played wow since February 2009. i've been play for 1.5 years.

What is your raid experience? (Please go into detail on raid instances)
I played since WOTLK.
Naxx - Cleared
ULDUAR - Cleared
TOC - Cleared
TOGC - 25man Not cleared
ICC 10 - Cleared (normal) 11/12 (heroic) *with drake
ICC 25 - Cleared (normal) 11/12 (heroic) *with drake
Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? they minus my EP, because not doing SUNWELL.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? KAOS, INSIDIOUS.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Mario
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): +7 GMT (jakarta)
Regular play time: 6 hours everyday.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): yes.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? i want to clear all the icc contents on heroic, and light of dawn is my last expectation for WOTLK, Before Cataclycm comes up. And i Need a good guild to start cataclycm contents.
How did you hear about us? Forums and Friends
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? no. i just raided with Grandil for icc 10.
Can this person vouch for you? i think no.
Why should we accept you into Proxy? i'm a friendly guy, Decent raiders.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 2.66GHz Intel Core i7 processor with 4MB shared L3 cache
4GB (two 2GB SO-DIMMs) of 1066MHz DDR3 memory; two SO-DIMM slots support up to 8GB. (Macbook pro 17")
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? using HSPDA modem, speed is 7.2Mbps and no cap limit
Do you disconnect often? not often.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? no

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: [Declined][Shadow Priest] - Cronnix Ndx1rk

If you are unable to do this, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application.

Cronnix

Back to top Go down

[Declined][Shadow Priest] - Cronnix Empty Re: [Declined][Shadow Priest] - Cronnix

Post  megarambo Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:19 pm

how do you track your dots? with the small icons under the boss frame?? i really recommend some form of dottracker like forte

if you have to buff or levitate someone thats not in your grp how will you do this?

do you enjoy seeing all your VE healing all over your screen lol

imp mindblast is not needed at your level of gear and should be droped for threat reduction + inner focus for when you need to hymm

What kind of rotation do you open with and when do you use shadow fiend etc?
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

[Declined][Shadow Priest] - Cronnix Empty Re: [Declined][Shadow Priest] - Cronnix

Post  Cronnix Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:29 pm

I used that add on b4. but it getting me confused. so i trackted my dots on the boss frame screen.

Open up with SW:P - VT - DP - MB - MF and refresh dots.
i'm using Shadow fiend at start engaging boss. so for long fight i can release 2 shadow fiend.

I changed that spec already. i'm using Shadow affinity 3/3 now and Focused mind 3/3.
Inner focus is a good idea. thx for the information. Very Happy

so i'm gonna drop Focused mind 2/3 and add inner focus.

Cronnix

Back to top Go down

Post  megarambo Thu Oct 07, 2010 2:52 pm

maybe kald or kaze will correct me but i think opening with 3 MF ticks VT DP SWP is better as you stack shadow weaving faster? and u wont waste time refreshing swp for the second time?

i currently use 14-0-57 2points in shadow affinity and 3 focused mind

would be interesting to see some logs with uptimes of dots

gl thou Smile
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Thu Oct 07, 2010 5:51 pm

vt - mb/dp - mf3 - sw:p
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:35 am

I can't really see us requiring another shadow priest in the near future but will keep this open for a little longer just incase.

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:02 pm

declined, gl with your blue label app

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down