Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Gôdspeed 80 Bloodelf Combat Rogue Barthilas

+3
Lesion
Skitzone
godspeed
7 posters

Go down

[Declined]Gôdspeed 80 Bloodelf Combat Rogue Barthilas Empty [Declined]Gôdspeed 80 Bloodelf Combat Rogue Barthilas

Post  godspeed Mon Aug 16, 2010 9:21 am

Player Information
Character Name: Gôdspeed
Server: Barthilas Horde
Current Guild: N/A
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=G%C3%B4dspeed
Talent Spec: Combat
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: ** REQUIRED **
Spec -Combat has always been my Desired spec, Although I am very comfortable with re-rolling assasination as i do have appropriate gear(2 277 dag + Extra 277 i dont use for combat or i dont use because i need set bonus'.).
I have been playing in and out with my specs but i feel combat is more efficiant because of Blade flurry, killing spree and Adrenalen Rush all being great abilities for for alot of Situations. Having said that all those cooldowns give a great increase of dps in just a push of a button. This greatly increases my personal choice of spec.
Glyphs - Glyph of Tricks of Trade – I feel that this glyph is the right choice between TOT and Evis Because Evisc glyph is highly unneeded in a raid environment and raid dps is very likley to be more important than personal dps.
Glyph Of Sinister Strike – The obvious glyph for Combat Rogues. Sinister strike is the main ability, and this glyph gives crits a chance to give extra points.
Glyph Of Killing Spree – Cuts down the cooldown of Killing Spree from 2 minutes to 1 minute 15 seconds. KS is a high demand for comb. Rogues and is a main ability, having said that it should be used as mutch as possible.
Gems/Enchants - I Purley gem ARP as of Being Hit and Expr Cap and as I am a JC i get 3 gem slots were i can have extra Stats.
All my gear has the best Enchants that my class should possibly have. As of being an Inscripter, I gain Extra AP and Crit. This is why i am not Exalted with Sons of Hodir.

Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic): ** REQUIRED ** :https://2img.net/h/i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae248/funnikeonrose/WoWScrnShot_080810_172936.jpg

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? End of BC got to lvl 70 then Wotlk came out then got to 80.
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail): WoW is my only MMO player game. Here is my Riad Experience.
Vanilla – N/A
BC – Leveling / got to 70 when wotlk came
WoTLK – Joining Epitaph Server 1st thorugh Naxx/Ulduar/TOC being world 479 in ulduar was a big progress with us. (as criminallcss)
- Naxx Full clear
-EoE/Sarth full clear including +3 drakes pre Ulduar
-Ulduar 10/25 full clear INCLUDING 3 quarters of Hardmode both 10 and 25
-Toc 10/25 full clear
-ToGc 10 Insanity
-ToGc 25 Trib to Mad Skill
-ICC 10/25 Full clear
-ICC 10/25 Heroic 11/12 for both with Mid phase 2 XP for both
-RS 10/25 Full clear
-RS 10/25 Heroic both phase 2 wipes.

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?
Between a Casual and I, we had an Argument as of saying this in Guild Chat the Causal obviously had a better relationship with the officer and what happend just made One of the Officers to GKick me.

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? -Epitaph ( World 472 ) During Ulduar
-Eon Rose
-Schism
-Pogue Mahone

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Johnny
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Sydney 10+GMT

Regular play time: Weekdays i work during the day with my old man from 9:00 - 2:30 and from there i play untill 1-2am Depends on what i am doing.

Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): Yes Definatly

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? As i have put an Application in for Cross and they have told me to throw an app in when the guild has settled in. You guys look like a great bunch of guys, Very friendly as i have spoke to a couple of people in both guilds and very Dedicated. I am also looking for a guild that i can Progress hard through Cata.

How did you hear about us? Cross Guild Application - From Roidzz

Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) N/A
Can this person vouch for you?
N/A

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): Duel core CPU 2.93GHz 4.00GB RAM 320 NVIDIA Graphics
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? BigPond Broadband Cable
From Syndey to Los Angeles, CA - - - http://www.pingtest.net/result/22245697.png

Do you disconnect often? Never
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? no

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/83727/

If you are unable to do this, a screenshot of recount with your damage or healing breakdown (the pie graph) is sufficient.

Feel free to add any information that will help you with your application. Ready for any Concerns and or Questions to be asked.
Cheers Godspeed <3
godspeed
godspeed

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Gôdspeed 80 Bloodelf Combat Rogue Barthilas Empty Re: [Declined]Gôdspeed 80 Bloodelf Combat Rogue Barthilas

Post  Skitzone Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:50 pm

When you get the chance log out in your PvE gear.

Thanks

~Skitz
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Gôdspeed 80 Bloodelf Combat Rogue Barthilas Empty Re: [Declined]Gôdspeed 80 Bloodelf Combat Rogue Barthilas

Post  godspeed Wed Aug 18, 2010 2:46 am

Yup as soon as i get home ill log out... Or when ever the servers are back up Very Happy

Cheers Skitz
godspeed
godspeed

Back to top Go down

Post  godspeed Wed Aug 18, 2010 9:20 am

Gear has been changed to pve
Cheers
godspeed
godspeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Lesion Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:24 am

Man I hate it when people capitalize letters randomly in the middle of sentences.

Lesion

Back to top Go down

Post  godspeed Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:53 am

bahaha habbit for me =(
godspeed
godspeed

Back to top Go down

Post  godspeed Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:01 am

one point i do want to mention for you guys regarding my Gear at this time.
Currently i am 32/32 EXPR and the cap is 26/26. How do i fix this withought Breaking my 2set ?
Easy, it will just take a week or so for my badges lol.
According to this Spreadsheet i Follow, http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t3…..ted_3_3_a/ ( Attatchment at the botton of the post for Combat ) If i swap my T10 legs for the T10 chest i will get a 250 DPS Increse. But, i will be below EXPR cap ( 26/26 ) as i will gem accurate ametrine untill i am at cap. This lets me use my Gangerous Leggings ( 277 ) BIS Regardless.
(as of what i am doing i am dropping one point out of Weapon Expr. and put it in Endurance.
cheers
godspeed
godspeed

Back to top Go down

Post  godspeed Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:02 am

http://elitistjerks.com/f78/t39136-combat_mutilate_spreadsheets_updated_3_3_a/
Spreadsheet looks broken in my earlier post
godspeed
godspeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz Fri Aug 20, 2010 5:59 am

Cool Smile We're looking at this app and may need a rogue for core LK HM progression so stay tuned!

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  godspeed Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:07 am

Awesomee Very Happy
xx
godspeed
godspeed

Back to top Go down

Post  godspeed Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:27 am

Here are some Screanshots in combat I forgot to post.

https://2img.net/h/i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae248/funnikeonrose/WoWScrnShot_081710_195144.jpg

https://2img.net/h/i976.photobucket.com/albums/ae248/funnikeonrose/WoWScrnShot_081710_194559.jpg
godspeed
godspeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:50 am

seems like your screen is stretched, like you picked the wrong in-game resolution or something
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  godspeed Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:55 am

Yeah ive had that said to me a couple of times .... i havent touched the Res. im preety sure my screan is 22'' or 26'' cant really remember. New computer.
It is currently set to:
1920 x 1080
and i also feel 1920 x 1280 works well but it makes the characters preety Choad lmaoooo :L

Any Suggestions ?

Cheers
godspeed
godspeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:05 am

right click ur desktop find out the exact resolution then match it in wows video settings. or just change settings till you find the right one.
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  godspeed Fri Aug 20, 2010 8:22 am

Awesome. it looks great Cheers
godspeed
godspeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Sat Aug 21, 2010 2:52 am

are you willing to join the other rogues and hunters in a ToT/MD combo to a certain fuckface (Spl) in hopes of getting them killed
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  godspeed Sat Aug 21, 2010 4:32 am

Bendher wrote:are you willing to join the other rogues and hunters in a ToT/MD combo to a certain fuckface (Spl) in hopes of getting them killed

LMAAOOO !!! yes =D anything to make the night fun and enjoyable !
godspeed
godspeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:32 am

more like are you willing to jew the other rogues to give it to the person who should be getting tricksed (me)
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  godspeed Sat Aug 21, 2010 5:58 am

Bahaha if you insist Smile
godspeed
godspeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Damatura Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:22 am

godspeed wrote:
Bendher wrote:are you willing to join the other rogues and hunters in a ToT/MD combo to a certain fuckface (Spl) in hopes of getting them killed

LMAAOOO !!! yes =D anything to make the night fun and enjoyable !

Now I am tempted to bring my rogue over too..
We can kill everything.
As only rogues and huntards can Very Happy

OMNOMNOM DEATH OMNOMNOM!

Damatura

Back to top Go down

Post  godspeed Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:06 am

Hehehe bring it over then Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
godspeed
godspeed

Back to top Go down

Post  godspeed Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:37 am

Damatura wrote:We can kill everything.
As only rogues and huntards can Very Happy

Makes me feel so powerfulllllll !!!!!!!!!!

godspeed
godspeed

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Wed Aug 25, 2010 6:36 am

Sorry, going to have to give ya a miss.

Regards

~Skitz
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down