Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Shaiknbake - Xfer - Fury Warrior

4 posters

Go down

[Declined]Shaiknbake - Xfer - Fury Warrior Empty [Declined]Shaiknbake - Xfer - Fury Warrior

Post  Pejamas Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:50 am

Player Information

Character Name: Shaiknbake

Server: Dath'Remar

Current Guild: None

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Dath%27Remar&cn=Shaiknbake

Talent Spec:

19/52/0 - Dual Wielding Fury

Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants:

Just your typical cookie cutter PVE build - glyphs for maximun DPS with less downtime on WW plus the extra cleave target for those lovely AOE fights ( adds etc. ) ATM im gemmed for strength, although i know with ICC gear, Arp would be better. 100% Arp is the goal!

Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic):

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot081610114453.jpg/

Player History

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?

/played on this char is 221days, ive been playing for nearly 5 years in total now.

What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)

PreBC Experience:

MC - Cleared
BWL - Cleared
ZG - Cleared
AQ20 - Cleared
AQ40 - Everything but C'thun ( omg how good was Twin Emps trash? )
Naxx - Cleared Military/Spider Wing

BC Experience:

Kara - Cleared
Gruuls Lair - Cleared
Mag - Cleared
SSC - Cleared
TK - Cleared
Hyjal - Cleared - Server first Archimonde with Latency
BT - Cleared - Horde first ( server second behind Gig by a matter of minutes ) Illidan with Latency ( Oceanic Horde first )

Wrath: ( All done with Alliance, not this Char - was named pyjamaz, gnome warrior but account has been xfered somewhere. )

Naxx10 - Cleared
Naxx25 - Cleared
EoE10 - Cleared
EoE25 - Cleared
OS10 - Cleared - 3 drakes
OS25 - Cleared - 3 drakes
Ulduar10 - Cleared ( no algalon) - most hard modes
Ulduar25 - Cleared (no algalon ) - most hard modes

Stopped Playing Just after the release of ToC

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?

I stopped playing horde with Latency when Sunwell came out, and they merged to form Severance - was the perfect chance to "take a break" as i was burnt out from Hyjal/BT. Rerolled alliance with a Warrior a mate gave me, just before ToC came out, Friend decided to be a prick and change the password/email of the account.. so i stopped again. Whipped out my 70 Horde warrior last week, hit 80 and got my self to a respectable gear level, which is were i stand today.

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?

Pre BC - QED, Lobster Vendors on Blackrock
BC - Latency on Barthilas
Wrath - Burden, Lost Legacy for Alliance on Saurfang

Personal Facts

Real name (First name only): David although I prefer Dave.

Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Australia, Melbourne VIC - +10 EST

Regular play time: 8 hours + per day

Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days):

Yes, this is not a problem, on the rare occasion i could be 5-10 minutes late ( Fuuuu Westgate Bridge traffic coming home )

Joining Proxy

Why do you want to join Proxy?

Feels like a guild fitted for what i want to do, Raid high end content and strive for Server Firsts against the Evil Gigantor ( like i did with Latency )

How did you hear about us?

Realm Forums.

Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend)

I'm sure there's a few people i may remember from BC although everyone name changes these days.

Can this person vouch for you?

Technical Requirements

Do you have Ventrilo?

Yes i sure do.

Do you have a mic and can talk if needed?

Certainly do, and can!

List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card):

Corei7 920, 6GB DDR3 Ram, 2xGTX 295 in QuadSLI

Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection?

Telstra Bigpond Elite Cable - 200GB limit, never get capped

[Declined]Shaiknbake - Xfer - Fury Warrior 916130502

Do you disconnect often?

Never.

Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc?

ATM no, but in the past i always have. Usually use SmoothPing.

Other:

All i can really say is; yes my gear isn't amazing and yes i haven't been in ICC yet, however i have plenty of Hardcore raiding experience with Endgame content, have played a warrior for 5 years and know most of the ins and outs when it comes to playing any role whether it be tanking DPS or even PVP. Never afraid to take constructive criticism to benefit myself and the raid - which also includes reading EJ forums to maximise gear/gems/enchants and spec/rotation. I wont go emo if i get benched/subbed or don't get loot. I play the game to have fun and be competitive and strive to be the best i can be. If you have a look at my gear, I've only been 80 for /played 1 day ( only reason why i don't have helm/shoulder enchants ) but I believe skill > gear is still preferred.

Pejamas

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Shaiknbake - Xfer - Fury Warrior Empty Re: [Declined]Shaiknbake - Xfer - Fury Warrior

Post  Roidzz Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:22 am

Hey mate,

I remember you from Lost Legacy Smile How's it going! (Exqtor had a really nice way of sayin pejamas)
The thing is, we currently have 3 fury warriors, 2 with shadowmournes and I don't see them leaving anytime soon.

That being said however, because everyone is currently on trial I'll leave this open for other officers to have a look. The only other issue is gear, as we really need people ready to be able to hop into H LK25 without having to be geared up.

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Shaiknbake - Xfer - Fury Warrior Empty Re: [Declined]Shaiknbake - Xfer - Fury Warrior

Post  Pejamas Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:27 am

I saw your name in the forum post, and thought "that cant be the same roidz, or is it" haha. Yeah fair enough about gear, im even happy to join as a "casual" while i pug up gear or something. Hard to get in pugs on this shit Dath'Remar server apparently you need a GS of 6000+ for 10 man? lol

Pejamas

Back to top Go down

Post  Tinori Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:52 am

Barthilas have a lot more pugs. I'm sure you wont have problems here.
Tinori
Tinori

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:28 am

Yep it's me Razz Not many places to go hehe, Plinkin's still raiding in Gigantor, and Whamu / Rubbie are casual on alliance... Valdie, rebelious and a couple others are on horde, also casual Razz

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Pejamas Mon Aug 16, 2010 7:38 am

ah valdie, i used to have a man crush on him hahaha.. dueling outside of BT on sitout, with Mimb MCing me so valdie could heal me.. haha

Pejamas

Back to top Go down

Post  Pejamas Mon Aug 16, 2010 8:06 am

BTW, im now on barth, with the same name Shaiknbake

Edit: did a quick VOA 10man - https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/f/wowscrnshot081610151452.jpg/ First kill on the Ice lord (lol) almost top dps behind some one with a near 6k score ( warriors are hard right? )

Pejamas

Back to top Go down

Post  megarambo Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:06 am

ihad some mates who were in QED back in the days however noidea on there wow names
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Pejamas Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:10 am

megarambo wrote:ihad some mates who were in QED back in the days however noidea on there wow names

My memory is a bit dim from that long ago, but im pretty sure they were mostly NZ'ers hehe.

found and old school pic in naxx.. https://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/pejamas/?action=view&current=oldui.png 6k hp as a tank, what a beast i was.. (lolclicker)
this was from QED - https://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y237/pejamas/?action=view&current=newui.png - any of those names ring a bell?

Pejamas

Back to top Go down

Post  megarambo Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:18 am

erenal is stimpy i think?
baalzaman still plays in intolerance i think
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Roidzz Mon Aug 16, 2010 10:57 am

Okay, just had a chat about you.

Unfortunately, we're going to have to decline this app at this time because your gear level is a little too low considering we have 3 furies at near bis.

However, since I've played with ya be4, you're welcome to come hang out as a casual Smile and go along to the 10 mans or 25 man alt runs and stuff.

GL in the future, you're an awesome player I'm sure you'll be right up there again! (oh and nice dps in the voa given your gear)

Roidzz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down