Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]Montolio - Fire Mage

+2
emosaur~
Montolio
6 posters

Go down

[Declined]Montolio - Fire Mage Empty [Declined]Montolio - Fire Mage

Post  Montolio Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:56 pm

Player Information
Character Name: Montolio
Server: Barthilas
Current Guild: Kaos
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Montolio
Talent Spec: Currently Fire 18/53/0 with an offspec of Arcane
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: My current spec is fire because it's the most optimal dps spec in the game right now
for a mage. I'm 18/53 instead of 20/51 because I've found the six extra yards move valuable than the 22 spirit I would gain as Fire
generally doesn't have mana issues and the range can be valuable on the movement fights that compose most of ICC. my glyphs are fairly
simple and are chosen for optimal dps output because there are no other choices that come close to them as far as direct output. The
Living Bomb glyph causes LB to crit, which in turn allows for more Hot Streak procs, and in current gear allowing a longer period of time
with an increase on spell haste. Molten Armor's glyph allows more of my spirit to be converted into crit which would be fairly great on
it's own, not even considering the extra ~2.6% crit chance from using the T9 trick. The Fireball glyph allows reduced cast time on fireball
of .15 seconds, which far overrides the small DOT that Fireball applies to a target. My gems and enchants are set to provide the most
amount of Sp possible right now, while allowing for socket bonuses through the use of 12SP/10 Crit and 12 SP/ 10 Spirit gems.

Please put a screenshot of your current interface in combat (Upload to
photobucket, imageshack, tinypic):

https://2img.net/h/i10.photobucket.com/albums/a132/davidjohn390/WoWScrnShot_091610_201033.jpg
The green dot between my bar and my target's bar is the top left frame of my Decursive.
My UI doesn't change from normal to combat, and DBM posts it's messages at the top of the screen in the center.
The small numbers/keys on the abilities are my macros, all of which I'm familiar enough to hit without thinking mid-fight because clicking
just doesn't cut it.

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?
5 Years
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? In I raided BC Kara, Gruuls, Mags, SSC, TK, Hyjal, and Black Temple. In WoTLK,
I've raid lead Naxx 10/25, EOE 10/25, OS 10/25, Ulduar 10/25 (back when it first came out, and drake achievements on both), ToC 10/25,
ICC 10/25 (I've raid lead normal on both, and hardmode on 10 man, up to 11/12HM on both.)

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current
guild?
KAOS is pretty much falling apart, it's aggravating to see everyone that had any skill leaving or gone, with so few that are good
staying behind to carry everyone.

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of? I was in Asgard on Jubei'thos during Ulduar, Cash Money on Nagrand during ToC and the
start of ICC, and later Lost Legacy when CM abused 90% of their great players into quitting.

Personal Facts

Real name (First name only): David
Location (Country TIME ZONE please): South Korea (GMT 9)
Regular play time: I play from around 530pm my time (which is exactly as raid starts, usually I'm on a few minutes before unless I have to
stay late at work or I get a crazy phone call about a meeting) until around midnight/1AM server time. I play every day of the week, Friday
until all hours of the morning, Saturday and Sunday relatively all day.

Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST.
Farm content means considerably less raid days):
The only time I'm going to be late is because of the military. My only concern is during daylight savings time, because they do not have that in Korea, the time stays the same year round for some reason. You would be raiding at 430, and there is no way I can make those raid times ever, I would be late constantly unless times were pushed back for others that have the issue.

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy?
I play to raid, I'd like to experience the last two encounters in the game where as I don't really have a chance of either of those happening any time soon right now. I've played with a few of you when we do that Ulduar every week and had been thinking about it for a while..
How did you hear about us? I'm on Barthilas, you guys fill up most of the Uld 25 every weekend.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? Not really
Can this person vouch for you? I don't think I've done ICC with anyone in the guild other than Zasta's run on my paladin. Some can probably vouch from Ulduar.

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo?
Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 8GB DDR3, Quad Core
Black 3.4 gig, GTX 275

Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? KT Telecom, I tested at 53.4mbps up and down to the main server a few hundred miles away
Do you disconnect often? Not unless my WoWtunnels goes down unexpectedly, so no.
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? Wowtunnels

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids:

http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-0hezz5lrhimupuqa/analyze/dd/source/?s=5399&e=5689
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-0hezz5lrhimupuqa/analyze/dd/source/?s=7271&e=7496
http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-0hezz5lrhimupuqa/analyze/dd/source/?s=3779&e=3982

Montolio

Back to top Go down

[Declined]Montolio - Fire Mage Empty Re: [Declined]Montolio - Fire Mage

Post  emosaur~ Thu Sep 16, 2010 3:27 pm

[Declined]Montolio - Fire Mage 0208098ccb51aWell%20Well%20Well....

more kaos.
emosaur~
emosaur~

Back to top Go down

Post  Puudizz Thu Sep 16, 2010 5:33 pm

what a pretty UI
Puudizz
Puudizz

Back to top Go down

Post  Montolio Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:05 pm

It's all right, it's just something premade I'm decent with. The mage UI's out there all seem to lack something, they're never exactly right. LUI just fits most of what I need without having to change anything.
I just added Event Alert that pops up above to the left of my character frames with Decursive added in the middle.

Montolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Tiger Thu Sep 16, 2010 10:38 pm

emosaur~ wrote:[Declined]Montolio - Fire Mage 0208098ccb51aWell%20Well%20Well....

more kaos.

wonder what's different from when we hadn't merged, or when we just merged?
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  megarambo Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:10 am

wow u still use 6 heals for saurfang lmao
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Montolio Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:51 am

I think three of the healers were new, it's just what was online. 6 healers are what we have on most fights with 8 on Sindragosa.
In Zasta's run, I think we 5 heal, 6 is overdoing it.

Montolio

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:19 am

Declined sorry

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down