Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Declined]iConviction - unholy death knight

5 posters

Go down

[Declined]iConviction - unholy death knight Empty [Declined]iConviction - unholy death knight

Post  iconviction Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:13 pm

PLAYER INFORMATION

Character Name: iconviction

Server: Barthilas

Current Guild: Frostwovles

Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Iconviction

Talent Spec: Unholly ms - 0/17/54 Frost os - 0/53/18 this was from when i had frost weps, currently havent changed it because im trying to get the weapons and currently my ms is the best spec i can use for my weps and gear

Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: my current mains spec is Unholy with Frost Sub-spec Without Reaping. at this time it is the most optimal single target build as unholy, i have compared both blood and frost sub-specs and found frost to give the highest dps/damage output for my gear. my rotation is PS–IT–BS–SS–BS–DC–HoW-SS–BS–SS–BS–DC–DC–(DC). i have played blood and frost as main specs before, i really like frost but am unable to play it after i was hacked i lost my dw weps.

Current Glyphs - Majors - [Glyph of Dark Death] , [Glyph of Icy Touch] , [Glyph of The Ghoul]
Minors - [Glyph of Blood Tap] , [Glyph of Raise Dead] , [Glyph of Pestilence]. The major glyphs are pretty much set for single target dps for all unholy dks if they want to achieve maximum dps. But as for the minor glyphs they wont impact dps much but they do have there little uses that are helpful, like using blood tap to refresh bonesheild. For gemming i use for all red slots 20+ str gem and use 3 34+ str gems, for yellow slots i use 10+str and 10+ haste gems. for meta i use the 21+agility and 3% crit, it competes with the 21+ critical strike 3% crit, but the [Relentless Earthsiege Diamond] is the better choice because of the requirements making it better in the long run. I only use nightmare tear as my blue gem, i don't gem for any blue socks otherwise, so if a piece has 1 red and 1 yellow and the bonus is 4str+ i will go for the bonus, but if it has 1 red and 1 blue i wont gem for bonus because other then using nightmare tear, there is no point in gemming blue gems

Please put a screenshot of your current interface: https://2img.net/h/i675.photobucket.com/albums/vv117/smokaI/WoWScrnShot_091210_225726.jpg

Player History

How long have you been playing World of Warcraft?

i have been playing off and on since vanilla wow on my mage. but focused more on gold farming then on raiding, i only really got interested in the game and into hardcore raiding towards the end of bc/ start of WoTLK

What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)
hyjal full clear
gruus lair full clear
bt up to illidan
icc10 12/12 only have 3/12 hms done on dk but have attempted all first 6 and bp,bq but 10m group wasnt really that good
have only killed 9/12 on my death knight, thats as far as ive done besides in 10m which the're pretty much the same in norm and hm. i have watched my roommate raid with his guild primal so i do know the fights, rapidLOL link to his armory: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Barthilas&cn=Rapidlol

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild?
my current guild Frostwovles are cool people but unfortunately the raid times are annoying for me as they useually start at 12pm and finish at 4am. Also it takes about 1hr for the group to get started because the leader is always late, and we usually have to pug 4-5 people. the last thing is that people mess around to much by pulling un-necessary trash while we are on different mobs, useually wouldnt be a problem but the tanks arnt able to handle all the mobs and to many people randomly afk or leave group which makes the raid alot longer and slower then needed. They're good people but im looking for a more.. functional guild

What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?
apocalypto and end effect. they are both bloodscalp guilds, i recently xfered from there.

Personal Facts

Regular play time: whenever im home which is usually always 5pm+ sometimes earlier like 12pm or so if i dont work or have nothing planned for the day

Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): thoese raid days are perfect for me. im only unsure about sunday because i currently work sunday nights till 8:30pm but my roster is being changed around alot lately so i can asked to be put to a different day if im accepted for a trial.

Joining Proxy

Why do you want to join Proxy?
proxy is a guild that to me looks like they focus on achieving there goals and establishing good core groups to achieve them. i would like to join a guild that is ready for cata and is also established in the current raid content

How did you hear about us?
from the forums and wowprogress.com etc about this guild

Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) no

Technical Requirements

Do you have Ventrilo?
yes

Do you have a mic and can talk if needed?
yes, i keep quite in vent unless i need to say something that way i don't interrupt anyone.

List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card):
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Quad CPU Q9550 @ 2.83GHz
CPU Speed: 2.83 GHz
System RAM: 4.0 GB
Video Card: ATI Radeon Graphics Processor (0x9440) x2
Sound Card: High Definition Audio Device
Operating SystemMicrosoft Windows Vista Home Premium Edition Service Pack 1 (build 6001), 64-bit

my computer is 2years old and self built, but using the best technology for that year, am currently looking for new pieces to update my computer to make it better and faster

Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection?
currently i am with telstra, i hate there service so much but at the moment they have given me the best internet and phone plan. not sure of internet speed but im usually around 350ms in dal on with full addons and highest effects and res

Do you disconnect often?
no i never dissconnect unless im capped, which is hard because i have 25g of downloads, but when it does happen i try not to raid so i dont stuff up anything

Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc?
no

iconviction

Back to top Go down

[Declined]iConviction - unholy death knight Empty Re: [Declined]iConviction - unholy death knight

Post  Kald Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:13 pm

how can you see anything with that ui, looks terrible.

Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

[Declined]iConviction - unholy death knight Empty Re: [Declined]iConviction - unholy death knight

Post  Tiger Sun Sep 12, 2010 11:58 pm

watching someone raid is different to actually experiencing it yourself
Tiger
Tiger

Back to top Go down

Post  Spl Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:47 am

isn't a blood subspec better when you haven't got a 'proc' type of wep? i'm just going off what i've seen on forums, but i guess if frost is putting out higher dps for you in a raid scenario then that's good

your ui really is quite messy, should maybe think about cleaning up your combat text and clearing up the middle of your screen in general or shadow traps will probably make you cry
Spl
Spl

Back to top Go down

Post  Fozby Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:24 pm

Declined sorry

Fozby
Officer

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down