Proxy :: Barthilas (US)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[Accepted]Partyoffive - Elemental Shaman

+4
megarambo
Dawson
Puudizz
Partyoffive
8 posters

Go down

[Accepted]Partyoffive - Elemental Shaman Empty [Accepted]Partyoffive - Elemental Shaman

Post  Partyoffive Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:20 am

Player Information
Character Name: Partyoffive
Server: Nagrand
Current Guild: No guild, I left my last guild about a week ago.
Armory Link: http://www.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Nagrand&cn=Partyoffive
Talent Spec: 57/14 - Elemental
Explanation of your spec, glyphs, gems and enchants: ** REQUIRED **
My spec is the cookie cutter elemental build, 57/14, with the filler talents placed in damage reduction rather than mana conservation. I chose this route purely because of elemental's remarkable longevity making mana conservation a near non-issue in a 25 man raid. The glyphs I use are Glyph of Totem of Wrath, Glyph of Lightning Bolt, and depending on the fight, Glyph of Flametongue/Lava/Fire Elemental. On a static fight, Glyph of Flametongue is preferable; for movement fights, Glyph of Lava; and for any fight lasting more than approx. 6 minutes, Glyph of Fire Elemental takes precedence over the other two.

Please put a screenshot of your current interface (Upload to photobucket, imageshack, tinypic): ** REQUIRED **
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/ui2h.jpg/

Player History
How long have you been playing World of Warcraft? About 5 years, started approx. patch 1.4
What raid experience do you have in WoW or any other MMO? (Please go into detail)

Vanilla: Holy/Disc Priest
-ZG
-MC
-BWL
-AQ20

TBC: Shadow Priest
-Kara
-Gruul
-Magtheridon
-2/4 TK
-4/6 SSC
-ZA Full Clear

WotLK: Elemental Shaman
-Naxx 10/25 + 10 man Undying
-EoE 10/25
-Sarth+3D 10/25
-Ulduar 25 Full clear normal; FL+4, XT-002, TiC - Steelbreaker, Hodir, Thorim, Freya +2 hard modes pre-ToC release.
- ToGC 10/25, 10 man Insanity, 25 man Mad Skill.
-ICC Heroic 11/12 10 and 25

Why did you leave your last guild or why are you leaving your current guild? I left FEAR - Nagrand mainly because of extremely inconsistent raid performances by the guild as a whole. Some weeks would be an 11/12 clear with only 1 wipe; other weeks we'd wipe multiple times on farm bosses or be unable to kill them at all on heroic. Also, a complete lack of progression on Halion HM after about 4 weeks of wiping at the same point.
What other raiding guilds have you been a part of?

Cash Money (Nagrand) - Left to pursue raiding at a higher level
Intolerance (Blackrock) - Couldn't maintain an NZ raid schedule while I was at Uni.
BloodSworn (Nagrand) - After a while some of the members (and a couple of officers) really just started to get on my nerves, so I decided to leave while I was still on good terms with most people.

Personal Facts
Real name (First name only): Nick
Location (Country + TIME ZONE please): Perth, WA; GMT +8
Regular play time: I generally play every day, occasionally work commitments mean I can't log in until later in the afternoon.
Can you make all the raid times (Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 6:30pm-9:30pm AEST. Farm content means considerably less raid days): I should be able to, save when things go wrong at work (not all that common).

Joining Proxy
Why do you want to join Proxy? I've been looking for a guild to join after leaving FEAR, and you just recruited a friend of mine, Dawsonscreek. Figured this was as good a place as any to try my luck.
How did you hear about us? Dawsonscreek.
Are you friends with anyone in Proxy? (Knowing of a person or whispering them once does not mean they are your friend) See above.
Can this person vouch for you? Yes

Technical Requirements
Do you have Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a mic and can talk if needed? Yes
List computer specs (just RAM, CPU, GFX Card): 4GB RAM, 2.53 GHz dual core processor, 512MB Ge-Force 9600 GT graphics.
Who is your ISP and how fast is your internet connection? iiNet 50gb/50gb naked DSL. 12000kbps connection.
Do you disconnect often? Rarely
Do you use other services like Lowerping, WoWTunnels, etc? I use WoWtunnels.

Other
WWS/WoL/WMO link of recent raids: http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/xm3plxyfehe6wbhy/
Partyoffive
Partyoffive

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Partyoffive - Elemental Shaman Empty Re: [Accepted]Partyoffive - Elemental Shaman

Post  Puudizz Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:31 am

not bad indeed
Puudizz
Puudizz

Back to top Go down

[Accepted]Partyoffive - Elemental Shaman Empty Re: [Accepted]Partyoffive - Elemental Shaman

Post  Dawson Sun Sep 05, 2010 11:15 am

Mad dog neeko! Awesome shammy, does his job, number cruncher and a kick ass person with a hot bod to boot Wink
Dawson
Dawson

Back to top Go down

Post  megarambo Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:38 pm

we shouldof named the guild ex-intolerance
megarambo
megarambo

Back to top Go down

Post  Partyoffive Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:40 pm

megarambo wrote:we shouldof named the guild ex-intolerance

I'm cool with that, just don't invite Zhalaria.
Partyoffive
Partyoffive

Back to top Go down

Post  Kald Sat Sep 11, 2010 10:41 am

just bumping to the top. get back to you shortly
Kald
Kald

Back to top Go down

Post  firao Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:59 pm

This guy is pretty good.

firao

Back to top Go down

Post  Skitzone Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:07 pm

Did an ICC with the fella. Doesn't look too bad, just a bit concerned about our raid spots for another elemental shaman. As tight as they are now I can't see why we would bring 2 hybrids unless you were amazing :p

If your fine with alota bench time for the initial few raids then it should be alright
Skitzone
Skitzone
Overlord

Back to top Go down

Post  Puudizz Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:30 am

p.s can yu heal also?
Puudizz
Puudizz

Back to top Go down

Post  Partyoffive Sun Sep 12, 2010 6:52 am

I don't have any real experience healing in 25 mans, as basically all my guilds in WotLK wouldn't let me play anything other than elemental, for various reasons. That being said, I learn quickly, and I do have a resto set which is mostly 264 gear and have 2 spare 264 tier tokens.
Partyoffive
Partyoffive

Back to top Go down

Post  picto Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:21 am

this guy was good in our 10 man played really well and seemed p cool guy to.

mind you a +1 fro a picto is prolly a -20 sorry bud Razz

also pro avatar +1
picto
picto

Back to top Go down

Post  Puudizz Mon Sep 13, 2010 11:01 am

Partyoffive wrote:I don't have any real experience healing in 25 mans, as basically all my guilds in WotLK wouldn't let me play anything other than elemental, for various reasons. That being said, I learn quickly, and I do have a resto set which is mostly 264 gear and have 2 spare 264 tier tokens.

i guess we're the same cause we both cant heal HAHAHAHAHA
Puudizz
Puudizz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down